Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Columbine yearbook and full class photos available

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
asloversgo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:20 pm

I want to see the writing!
Back to top Go down
froggy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] then you should take a picture of yourself kissing the page so you can get some fangirls' panties in a twist.

Hahahah! That is disturbing but hilarious! Seems like I don't have to resort to that though now that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has cleared it up. Laughing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
froggy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:30 pm

I want to see the writing!

I'll send you a pm!
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:33 pm

Yes that is amazing how fast things travel around online.

So, froggy are you going to scan/upload the 1996 yearbook when you get it?

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Here is the 1996 Yearbook Cover:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spinvault

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Apparently the yearbook pics are on tumblr, and I just assumed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was talking about those too. I will post my own photos of the yearbook - just hope everyone isn't sick of seeing it by then!
Sorry, if I caused any confusion. I saw the Class of 1999 photos. I was so surprised to see both of the class photos on Facebook. It's amazing how quickly things appear on the internet. Sorry if I caused any confusion or misunderstanding. I am looking forward to seeing any yearbook pictures you post on the forum.
Back to top Go down
froggy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:27 pm

Yes that is amazing how fast things travel around online.

So, froggy are you going to scan/upload the 1996 yearbook when you get it?

I don't mind giving it a go if enough people want to see it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No, don't worry, you didn't! I blame [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Laughing Razz Thanks - can't wait to share them with you guys!!
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Here are the 2nd & 3rd pages of the 1996 Yearbook:

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:04 am

I for one would like to see it if you would be willing to scan it. I know it would be a lot of work.

froggy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:04 pm

I think I'll do it.. It just may take some time!
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:33 pm

That sounds great [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I know I would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
froggy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:43 pm

I'll start working on it as soon as it gets here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:53 pm

wow, that will be nice.

The first 87 pages of the 1996 Yearbook are publicly available but it would be nice to have a clean full copy published.

looking forward to it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
froggy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah, I spotted that a day or two ago. I agree, it would be good to have the full thing! If only we could get the other yearbooks too.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah, I spotted that a day or two ago. I agree, it would be good to have the full thing! If only we could get the other yearbooks too.

The fella on the other thread gave away a box full of old yearbooks amongst loads of other stuff. I wonder why nobody has shared stuff like this before?
Back to top Go down
froggy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:18 pm

I didn't know about that. Yeah, you'd think we'd have the full set of yearbooks from 96-99 by now.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:35 pm

Yeah, maybe some time in the future.

1996 Yearbook will be covered by froggy.

1999 Yearbook is available as a complete digital download.

We just need the 1997/1998 Yearbooks.

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:46 pm

Yeah, maybe some time in the future.

1996 Yearbook will be covered by froggy.

1999 Yearbook is available as a complete digital download.

We just need the 1997/1998 Yearbooks.

I have a look on eBay now and then. There's always one for sale from the 80's and early 90's. Maybe one day the one we need will appear.
Back to top Go down
froggy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:26 pm

I always see those too! Fingers crossed one will show up!
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:44 pm

You can buy the 1998 Columbine yearbook here... if you can afford $1750.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lasttrain
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:13 pm

Eric's reference to therapy in the inscription seems like classic projection of his own problems onto someone else.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:13 pm

You can buy the 1998 Columbine yearbook here... if you can afford $1750.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a ridiculous price! I know I would not pay that much for it... too expensive for me.
Back to top Go down
froggy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It certainly seems that way.

The price of the 1998 yearbook is insane!! Who would really pay that much for it?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:14 pm

Someone who REALLY wanted it I guess, lol.
Back to top Go down
froggy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:23 pm

I REALLY want it, but there's no way I'd pay that much! Laughing Shocked It's not like it's even signed or anything! Maybe a more realistic price would be a few hundred dollars.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:27 pm

There will be probably be other copies sold on Ebay or other places some time in the future.
Back to top Go down
froggy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Yeah, it's always worth waiting and looking around!
Back to top Go down
froggy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:14 am

A little update on the yearbook (in case anyone's wondering): there was an issue with USPS and the book travelled across the country only to return to Colorado Sad, so the book is back in Jennifer's hands, and she's sending it out again today. I guess that means another week's worth of waiting (sorry [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!). This is torture!!
Back to top Go down
spinvault

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:14 am

A little update on the yearbook (in case anyone's wondering): there was an issue with USPS and the book travelled across the country only to return to Colorado Sad, so the book is back in Jennifer's hands, and she's sending it out again today. I guess that means another week's worth of waiting (sorry [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!). This is torture!!
Thanks for the update. I was wondering if you had received the yearbook yet, just have to wait a little bit longer.
Back to top Go down
froggy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No problem! Yeah, can't believe it, but at least it's not got lost in the mail or anything drastic like that. Hopefully there will be no more issues! Smile
Back to top Go down

Columbine yearbook and full class photos available
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next