Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Columbine yearbook and full class photos available

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Can someone point me to the message that Eric Harris wrote?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can PM you a pic if you'd like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can PM you a pic if you'd like?

Please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YouDontSeeMe

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would you mind sending to me as well please? Smile

I'm out the door again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YouDontSeeMe

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:59 pm

got it, thanks so much Smile

I'm out the door again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnaphoria

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Can you PM me one as well please? :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Will do! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:04 pm

The yearbook arrived earlier today and it's glorious!!! cheers I'm a little busy with uni work, but I'll post photos ASAP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Sounds great, thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I would greatly appreciate it if you could upload a complete digital copy of the entire yearbook.

Magnaphoria

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:16 pm

The yearbook arrived earlier today and it's glorious!!! cheers I'm a little busy with uni work, but I'll post photos ASAP.

Wohoo. I'd kiss and pinch your cheeks but hence the distance just imagine I forcefully grab your face and plant a wet sloppy kiss on your right cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:20 pm

Ah, the day you have been waiting for!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:30 pm

Thanks, guys!! I'm super happy. Very Happy I wasn't expecting it to be so big, haha. Got some decent pics to be going on with before I start scanning it. Jenn suggested I watermark/put my name on the pics of Eric's inscription in case someone claims it's theirs, but I'm not sure.. I don't want to be annoying and I know a few people have already seen the message. Any advice?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:54 pm

Thanks, guys!! I'm super happy. Very Happy I wasn't expecting it to be so big, haha. Got some decent pics to be going on with before I start scanning it. Jenn suggested I watermark/put my name on the pics of Eric's inscription in case someone claims it's theirs, but I'm not sure.. I don't want to be annoying and I know a few people have already seen the message. Any advice?

It is up to you. Would it bother you for other people to claim it is their photo? Of course we will all know you own it.

View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:59 pm

I went for the clean versions with the class photos. I don't mind if other people claim they are theirs - I know I've got them in my wardrobe at home & they haven't!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:02 pm

I was tempted to photoshop my own head onto Eric so everyone could enjoy the other half of the picture but not the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
archer96

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:18 pm

Don't suppose you could send me a picture of what Eric wrote too? Much appreciated thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnaphoria

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:55 pm

I was tempted to photoshop my own head onto Eric so everyone could enjoy the other half of the picture but not the whole thing.

Do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EGSandrew
Randy Stair
September 17, 1992 -
June 8, 2017

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:15 am

Can you PM it to me? That'd be awesome.

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'll be posting the pics later today if you don't mind waiting.. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EGSandrew
Randy Stair
September 17, 1992 -
June 8, 2017

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Totally fine by me. Thanks! ^_^

Columbine yearbook and full class photos available
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6