Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine yearbook and full class photos available

Go down 
+16
lasttrain
asloversgo
spinvault
Pennydreadful
Selah
Jenn
TaylorsMom
YouDontSeeMe
Columbine_Video_Archives
Draw_It_White
shades
sororityalpha
froggy
Lizpuff
Juicy Jazzy
99survivorchs
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
froggy

froggy

Contribution Points : 67900
Forum Reputation : 3

Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 4:50 am

Columbine_Video_Archives wrote:
Mainly that they exist and that the writing in it from Eric Harris is authentic.

There is no need to mention names or that it was purchased. I can, however give credit to the owner and a thanks if they would like.

I don't mind you using my username too! Thanks. I'll get the photos to you as soon as the book arrives. Should take about a week from when Jennifer ships it out.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 6:03 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
I don't mind either way really for being credited. I suppose if people want to know where you got it you can give my username and link to the forum as per a couple of your other videos is fine by me (assuming that's ok with admin).

As mentioned, hopefully I'll have it to you in the next 24 hours. Froggy is in the same part of the world as me so assuming postage takes a similar time you might have the material you need for your video in about a week's time.
Of course I'm fine with giving people credit. I'm the one always bitching and complaining about people not giving others credit. You better post your name or put some kind of mark on those photos so you know they're yours. If not you'll have people over on Tumblr claiming that it is theirs.

I think it's great that you guys who bought this stuff are going to share photos with the forum and let CVA use the photos for his video.

Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 6:34 am

Jenn wrote:
you'll have people over on Tumblr claiming that it is theirs

Oh god, please don't say that! Shocked Crying or Very sad

Jenn wrote:
I think it's great that you guys who bought this stuff are going to share photos with the forum and let CVA use the photos for his video.

Thanks for providing us with a space to share them! I really can't wait to do so. Also, I love CVA's channel. Hopefully the YouTube reactions will be mostly positive, haha.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97168
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 7:03 am

Jenn wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
I don't mind either way really for being credited. I suppose if people want to know where you got it you can give my username and link to the forum as per a couple of your other videos is fine by me (assuming that's ok with admin).

As mentioned, hopefully I'll have it to you in the next 24 hours. Froggy is in the same part of the world as me so assuming postage takes a similar time you might have the material you need for your video in about a week's time.
Of course I'm fine with giving people credit. I'm the one always bitching and complaining about people not giving others credit. You better post your name or put some kind of mark on those photos so you know they're yours. If not you'll have people over on Tumblr claiming that it is theirs.

I won't be marking the photos I don't think. I'll let you guys see the clean versions of them. If people claim it's theirs on Tumblr then so be it. I just hope if the link to the forum is used it doesn't attract too many Eric & Dylan supporters to come along and visit.

I should be getting over to the other office in the next hour so all being well they should be available soon.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 8:39 am

Apologies - hit a couple of snags with the scans.

I've done them but some of the faces are warped because of the way the photographs are kept rolled up (eg like a scroll). I need two hands to hold it flat while it feeds through but then I can't reach the button on the computer a few yards away to start the scan.
Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just sent me one of the "warped" versions of the photos, and honestly, it isn't even that bad; it doesn't affect much of the photo/faces at all. I'm sure most of you guys can overlook it. It is incredible to see the class photo in its entirety, something that we've waited a very long time for! Very Happy

You did a great job, man! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:52 am

I'll be trying again shortly and I may have someone to hold it this time!
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:57 am

Could you send me one too? I pm-ed you my email

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:59 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
I'll be trying again shortly and I may have someone to hold it this time!

Have you had to explain to them about the photos? Laughing
Back to top Go down
YouDontSeeMe

YouDontSeeMe

Contribution Points : 65740
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 10:32 am

Can't wait to see pics of the class photo and yearbook. Will you be posting pics of the inscription from Eric as well [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 10:36 am

YouDontSeeMe wrote:
Can't wait to see pics of the class photo and yearbook. Will you be posting pics of the inscription from Eric as well [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

Absolutely! Very Happy Jennifer told me she's sending the book out today, so I should have it around this time next week. Very excited!!
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 10:58 am

I've just sent them to Froggy for proofing - I couldn't see any warping this time round but I didn't have time to check in detail. If they are good to go I'll get them posted and I can email you too if you want Shades.
Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] emailed you back. They look fantastic, I'm so excited!! Spotted a few familiar faces.
Back to top Go down
Selah

Selah

Contribution Points : 79783
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:32 am

Draw_it_white, would it be okay if you emailed me too?
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 77292
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'd love to see this photo too! I've never used PM on here but I'm sure I could figure it out!!! So excited to see Smile
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Apparently there's still slight warping. To be honest I'm not convinced I'm going to be able to do them any better than I've got them now.
Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 12:09 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
Apparently there's still slight warping. To be honest I'm not convinced I'm going to be able to do them any better than I've got them now.

Honestly, they're great as they are. There was only the tiniest smudge, seriously. I say post them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 12:21 pm

froggy wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

Honestly, they're great as they are. There was only the tiniest smudge, seriously. I say post them! Very Happy

Will you put them on here then somewhere? I'll send emails to those who wanted them when I get home.
Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 12:26 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
froggy wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

Will you put them on here then somewhere? I'll send emails to those who wanted them when I get home.

Sure, would you like me to post them in this thread or make a separate thread for them?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 12:30 pm

froggy wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
froggy wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

Sure, would you like me to post them in this thread or make a separate thread for them?
Please make a separate thread for the pictures.

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121538
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 12:47 pm

I am sure everybody here is looking forward to the Class of 1999 photos
Back to top Go down
Pennydreadful

Contribution Points : 64600

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 5:07 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
I've replied to the email you sent me.

I am interested in the two photos providing they are originals but the quoted price would need to come down considerably.

For those interested in the yearbook - I assume this is genuine. I've seen a photo of the yearbook itself (available on the web if you do a quick search) but not seen the signed part by Eric. Way out of my price range though.
how much is the yearbook? Cant seem to find the price anywhere
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 5:23 pm

Pretty sure the yearbook was sold already, right [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 6:22 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Pretty sure the yearbook was sold already, right [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

Yep, I've already bought it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 6:24 pm

I thought so.

Can you tell us how much it cost you?

If not it is okay to keep that private.

Last edited by sororityalpha on Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pennydreadful

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 6:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are you going to post any pictures of it?
Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 6:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Of course! Very Happy Jennifer sent the book out to me today so it should arrive in about a week!

Last edited by froggy on Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pennydreadful

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Great, looking forward! I'm a bit jealous though. (redacted by Jenn) bucks really isn't that much money. I was expecting more like (redacted by Jenn) Smile
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 7:11 pm

Thank you for your honesty [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 7:31 am

At [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s request, I have redacted the amount of money that he/she paid for the Columbine yearbook they purchased. I agree with the decision to remove the amount for both the buyer and the seller's privacy.

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 7:40 am

Jenn wrote:
At [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s request, I have redacted the amount of money that he/she paid for the Columbine yearbook they purchased. I agree with the decision to remove the amount for both the buyer and the seller's privacy.

Yep, I'd agree with that. I'd keep the sellers name off the video too. I know she herself gave her name on here and where she was in the school when they shooting happened but I guess she wouldn't want her details posting on CVA's video.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 7:53 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
Jenn wrote:

Yep, I'd agree with that. I'd keep the sellers name off the video too. I know she herself gave her name on here and where she was in the school when they shooting happened but I guess she wouldn't want her details posting on CVA's video.
Yea, I will contact him and suggest that he only use her forum username.

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:01 am

Jenn wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
Jenn wrote:

Yea, I will contact him and suggest that he only use her forum username.

It's ok thanks, I've spoken to him via email and he won't include it. I don't think he was going to anyway.
Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:02 am

Thanks so much, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! It was a dumb move on my part but I quickly realised that.

Yes, in an email I asked Jennifer if she'd prefer no mention of her name in the YouTube video, she said that she doesn't want it mentioned. Also, in another email, she told me that if anyone contacts me about who sold me the yearbook not to give them her details unless she specifically says so. Not that I would. So yeah, that goes for anyone on the forum too. Maybe I should black out her name on Eric's inscription too? I don't want tumblr kids trying to find out which 'Jen' she might be.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:59 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
It's ok thanks, I've spoken to him via email and he won't include it. I don't think he was going to anyway.
Oh OK, that's good. Honestly, I don't think Jennifer wants much to do with all this Columbine stuff. It is probably best just to leave her name out of it altogether because I seriously doubt she wants people trying to contact her and asking her a bunch of questions about Eric. Most likely she just wanted to sell her stuff and then be done with it. Of course, that's just my opinion but if that's the case, I don't blame her. It's a completely different story when you're the one who actually lived it.
froggy wrote:
Thanks so much, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! It was a dumb move on my part but I quickly realised that.

Yes, in an email I asked Jennifer if she'd prefer no mention of her name in the YouTube video, she said that she doesn't want it mentioned. Also, in another email, she told me that if anyone contacts me about who sold me the yearbook not to give them her details unless she specifically says so. Not that I would. So yeah, that goes for anyone on the forum too. Maybe I should black out her name on Eric's inscription too? I don't want tumblr kids trying to find out which 'Jen' she might be.
She's right, you don't have to tell anyone or owe it to anyone to let them know where you got the yearbook from and how much you paid for it. That's a good question about blocking her name out. As long as it's just her first name, it should be OK for you to post a photo of that. I'm sure she knew when she sold it to you that you'd most likely be sharing what Eric wrote down in her yearbook. Personally, I think it's more authentic to show the message in its entirety, but that is completely up to you.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:13 am

She has included her full maiden name on here, so I would think it would be ok to show the entire message on here just from the yearbook.

froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:38 am

Thanks guys, as it is just her first name in Eric's inscription, I'll include it. I just wanted a second opinion. Obviously I won't show any other names/details in the yearbook though. I think I would like to watermark my pics, just in case (as Jenn said) any tumblr folk, or the like, claim it's theirs. I'm also nervous about them seeing the book as you never know what they're going to do/where they'll post it. Rolling Eyes Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:40 am

froggy wrote:
Thanks guys, as it is just her first name in Eric's inscription, I'll include it. I just wanted a second opinion. Obviously I won't show any other names/details in the yearbook though. I think I would like to watermark my pics, just in case (as Jenn said) any tumblr folk, or the like, claim it's theirs. I'm also nervous about them seeing the book as you never know what they're going to do/where they'll post it. Rolling Eyes Shocked

TY for sharing it! I have a digital copy of the yb myself but it is missing so many pages!

Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:40 am

I think we've all been as careful as we could have been. No private email addresses, residential addresses, fees paid nor any real names have been used (other than Jennifer's real name which she openly gave). I think we've all come out quite well in this. She'll have always known (and we stated on here) that we'd be prepared to share pictures of the items online and I don't think she has a problem with that. Maybe she would like the name redacting - maybe froggy could ask her. Plenty of time for her to think it over whilst the item is delivered.
Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:50 am

Lizpuff wrote:
froggy wrote:

TY for sharing it!  I have a digital copy of the yb myself but it is missing so many pages!

No problem! Just to be sure - you know it's the 1996 yearbook, right? If so, ignore this, I just haven't seen a digital copy of it before. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You're totally right. Ah, maybe I will ask her, just to be on the safe side..
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:05 am

froggy wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
froggy wrote:

TY for sharing it!  I have a digital copy of the yb myself but it is missing so many pages!

No problem! Just to be sure - you know it's the 1996 yearbook, right? If so, ignore this, I just haven't seen a digital copy of it before. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You're totally right. Ah, maybe I will ask her, just to be on the safe side..
Yea, that totally makes sense that it wouldn't be the 1999 yearbook. By the time that yearbook came out, they were already dead. I don't know how that one flew right over my head this entire time because I too was under the impression it was the 99 yearbook.

Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:10 am

Hahah! It didn't occur to me until now that some people might think it's the 99 edition. To be honest, if I hadn't have bought it, I'd have assumed the same. Yeah, Eric was a Freshman when he wrote the message! Btw, I just found the first 80 or so pages of the 1996 book online, so perhaps [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was referring to the right edition.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:16 am

froggy wrote:
Hahah! It didn't occur to me until now that some people might think it's the 99 edition. To be honest, if I hadn't have bought it, I'd have assumed the same. Yeah, Eric was a Freshman when he wrote the message! Btw, I just found the first 80 or so pages of the 1996 book online, so perhaps [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was referring to the right edition.
No, I'm pretty certain she's referring to the 1999 yearbook because I got the files from her to upload them to Facebook and there were quite a few pages missing (from the 99 yearbook).

Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:20 am

You're probably right. I know there are pages missing from the digital 1999 yearbook, that's why I assumed she was talking about it also.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:21 am

AHA yes I thought it was 99 as well. 96 is still good to me though!

froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:27 am

If it were possible, it would be quite something to own a signed 99 yearbook! I quite like that it's the Freshman book though.. people would probably disagree, but it obviously gives the book a more innocent feel. Maybe that's more sinister to some. Maybe it's a weird mix of both.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:30 am

I have the complete 1999 CHS yearbook (digital edition).
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:33 am

Jenn wrote:

Yes, no problem.

Glad it all worked out.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:59 am

Be wary of the Tumblr community once you share those stuff.

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 12:03 pm

shades wrote:
Be wary of the Tumblr community once you share those stuff.

I just had a look on Tumblr and I have seen the yearbook pictures.

To be honest I don't get it though - someone posts a picture and then it gets some notes on that just say someone liked it or reblogged it? Is that all it does? I don't see the point in it myself. Maybe I'm getting a bit older than I thought or I'm just misunderstanding what it's used as!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine yearbook and full class photos available    Columbine yearbook and full class photos available  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine yearbook and full class photos available
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next