Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:05 pm

@bradt93 so you readily admit you know nothing of women? And you don't want to have interactions with them? Pfffft haha, ok!  Classic. Oh, and since you so graciously thanked me, you are VERY welcome. How's the hunt for hookers going? Any progress there?


Last edited by Tomb on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 3119
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:06 pm

bradt93 wrote:
So being a snob is okay? is that really the right attitude you want to have towards people? She should've at least talked to him, you know gave him a chance.
She didn't have to give him shit. She didn't owe him anything. She wasn't interested. What's so hard to understand about that? Was Eric a snob and mean and a bitch because he had no interest in Kristi or was Dylan a stuck up bitch because he had no interest in Robyn? How come you're so hypocritical and one sided when it comes to Dylan and Eric? You act like these 2 murderers were heroes or God's gift to women. They weren't. They weren't victims. They were murderers. Point blank period.

The reason you probably have such bad luck with women is because you call them all kinds of names, say shit like you hope they're fat and suffering from a traumatic event in their lives and you mean to tell me you're "OK now"? No offense but it doesn't come off that way. Who that is "OK now" would hope a girl is suffering flashbacks nearly 20 years later because she had no interest in Eric? Sometimes I'm not sure if you're actually serious with the things you say or if you're just trolling all of us. To be honest, it really is hard to fathom that you're being serious when you say this shit.

The only thing she could or should have done differently was come out and say "Dude, I am not interested in you" because he obviously couldn't take the hint. And besides, why would a guy want to date a girl that ignores him, doesn't even know his name and is obviously not interested? I would never waste my time on a guy who has no interest in me and is clearly interested in some other girl.

_________________
"God, it's so painful when something that's so close is still so far out of reach".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned


Posts : 281
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:09 pm

It's how I feel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1745
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:10 pm

Jenn wrote:
bradt93 wrote:
So being a snob is okay? is that really the right attitude you want to have towards people? She should've at least talked to him, you know gave him a chance.
She didn't have to give him shit. She didn't owe him anything. She wasn't interested. What's so hard to understand about that? Was Eric a snob and mean and a bitch because he had no interest in Kristi or was Dylan a stuck up bitch because he had no interest in Robyn? How come you're so hypocritical and one sided when it comes to Dylan and Eric? You act like these 2 murderers were heroes or God's gift to women. They weren't. They weren't victims. They were murderers. Point blank period.

The reason you probably have such bad luck with women is because you call them all kinds of names, say shit like you hope they're fat and suffering from a traumatic event in their lives and you mean to tell me you're "OK now"? No offense but it doesn't come off that way. Who that is "OK now" would hope a girl is suffering flashbacks nearly 20 years later because she had no interest in Eric? Sometimes I'm not sure if you're actually serious with the things you say or if you're just trolling all of us. To be honest, it really is hard to fathom that you're being serious when you say this shit.

The only thing she could or should have done differently was come out and say "Dude, I am not interested in you" because he obviously couldn't take the hint. And besides, why would a guy want to date a girl that ignores him, doesn't even know his name and is obviously not interested? I would never waste my time on a guy who has no interest in me and is clearly interested in some other girl.

cheers

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned


Posts : 281
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:32 pm

Oh well, I don't give a shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Clearly you do, you keep bringing this up time and again. As well as the I'm not gay routine. If you are, good for you. No one here would judge you if you were. This is new though, denigrating females with your admissions that you don't know how to integrate yourself into an environment to meet real women, while claiming they have bad attitudes and are judgmental. Again, POT meet KETTLE. AND TRUST ME, WOMEN SENSE THIS IS YOUR M.O. Makes perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
sscc
Top Contributor


Posts : 495
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:15 pm

shades wrote:
And let me remind you "hate", can also strongly mean hate for themselves. They hated themselves
This is a good point. I do think Eric and Dylan hated themselves and other shooters have shown signs of feeling inferior to others and nurturing resentment because of it.
Eric Harris wrote:
Then again, I have always hated how I looked, I make fun of people who look like me, sometimes without even thinking sometimes just because I want to rip on myself.   That’s where a lot of my hate grows from. The fact that I have practically no self-esteem, especially concerning girls and looks and such. Therefore people make fun of me...constantly...therefore I get no respect and therefore I get fucking PISSED.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned


Posts : 281
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:32 pm

Whatever I have no empathy for the bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwik

avatar

Posts : 350
Join date : 2016-04-10

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Well, don't forget that both Eric and Dylan were also particular about who they gave the time of day to. Like I said in another thread they both had standards as well and wouldn't date just anyone who was interested in them. So it works both ways.

Not saying Brandi's treatment of Eric was appropriate, but he's far from the only person in the world who has been treated like that by someone they liked that didnt like them back. Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows all the time and you don't always get everything you want. People aren't always nice and a lot of times they don't consider other peoples' feelings. You can get upset about it and wonder why all you want but it won't change the way some people just are, and that life's not always fair. Lets also not forget the people involved here are teenagers in high school, and a lot of times teenagers don't consider the consequences of their actions (in this case hurting someone's feelings). Honestly Eric should've moved on from her anyway. Even he recognized that she was shallow (if his essay "Betsy" was actually referring to her).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:13 am

Brad look. You have no empathy for Brandi? Me? Every other female? Trust me, it's a 2 way straight. You keep talking about shooting up your school, and then a day later, you change your mind. I hope you print your posts off to show them to your counselor.

Again, you're letting bullying from 15 +/- years ago dictate your life. I've never, in my life, encountered anyone who still holds onto that...even 10 years down the road. The question of why is yours to answer.

I pray you never live in the real world. It surely will bully you far worse than someone who stole you TrapperKeeper. How will you deal with tragedies, family deaths and devastating illnesses?

Ha! No empathy? Plenty of people could say the same about you.

And how is that hooker search going? You didn't answer.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1083
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 33
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:06 am

The video doesn't really suggest to me that she should be aware Eric jerks off over the thought of her.

If he did ask her to prom - maybe she already had a date for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
runreilly

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2017-01-22

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:32 am

bradt93 wrote:
Whatever I have no empathy for the bitch.

What a profoundly stupid thing to say. The simple fact is that you don't know her. Come to terms with the fact that you've made up some sort of victim narrative (and apparently yourself as well) for Eric based on nothing but wild conjecture. Get out of your own head. Consider for a moment that she could be the nicest person you've ever met.

Give empathy a try, Brad. It will make your life better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 3119
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:29 am

So someone sent me a contact message and of course didn't say who they were and didn't leave a name or an email address. And what they said was that I sit around with a "bunch of faggots" on my forum and "bully Brad". And that me and my "group of faggots" bully anyone who has a dick.

So let me get this straight. Everyone else is the problem and not the shit that Brad is saying about women? And Brad DOES talk down to women and about women. He did it to me in a private message before because I asked him to stop talking shit about Columbine victims. Obviously the person who sent this to me is a "man". Well I don't know if you could call them a "man", but what kind of "man" would send this kind of shit out to a woman? Calling me a faggot and saying I sit around with faggots and this person is insulting every other person in this thread except for the one who actually IS "bullying".

Instead of being an idiot and anonymously sending this stupid shit, why not create an account and post in the thread?

And FYI since this person obviously hasn't read all of Brad's past posts but if he's so innocent and all of us dick bashing females are the problem, why the hell did Brad make an entire thread apologizing to the forum?

Once again, I don't even know if this shit is serious or if it's just another troll because I just can't see anyone seriously saying this stuff. Being accused of being sexist? Really? I swear people will make any stupid thing up for attention.

_________________
"God, it's so painful when something that's so close is still so far out of reach".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:50 am

Brad has ran more people off and is desperately trying to make this into elemenatary redundancy. His thought processes are illogical and his circular, abnormal logic is incredible. Anyone who bashes victims and females are sickening.

Brad, no one is required to tolerate, respect or like you and especially your posts. And that statement is true for every single person in the world, not just you.


Last edited by Tomb on Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3276
Join date : 2013-03-22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:44 pm


I did not send that message to Jenn - just wanted to make that clear... Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned


Posts : 281
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:52 pm

And I'm not required to like anyone on this board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatheroftwo
Top Contributor


Posts : 309
Join date : 2015-04-15
Location : Denver

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:25 pm

Apparently the spirit world has web access, "bradt93" is the online sock account for none other than the spirit of Eric Harris.

"bradt93" what's the scoop with Cassie and Rachel and the faith references? Meet me on the Ouija board if that's easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:26 pm

Roll

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:27 pm

And why did you tag me??? Really? You wanna start again? I and countless others have given you good advice just so you can continue on this nonsense. This is clearly not the place you should be. Most people here are intelligent researchers, not a kid who keeps the schedule of a schoolgirl. You have made no contributions, you have asked the SAME question over and over and over and OVER. You reek of the Spechul Snowflake Syndrome, where your parents shelter, coddle and cater to you. Life has HUGE surprises in store for you.

Don't like me? Let me put to you this way. You are unlikeable here. You make zero effort INCLUDING not even a half assed attempt to use the search function. I can tell you exactly what I think of you, including your living conditions in 6 or so years...when you turn 18. Mind numbing drivel, sprinkled with I'M NOT GAY, but boy are they HOT. Girls SHOULD have loooooved them. You are entitled, and you spout the entitled battle cry of date rapists world wide.

Your whoever is responsible for you, catching the bus, and getting lunch money, have crippled you in life.  Now, I'm sure you have homework to attend to. I love you brad!


Last edited by Tomb on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:28 pm

It's better not to argue with brad. It seems he asks questions but he's not gonna accept the answer anyway.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 3119
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:51 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

I did not send that message to Jenn - just wanted to make that clear... Smile

I didn't think it was you. I only posted that here in your thread because it was this thread the person was referring to. Apparently it's fine and dandy for a man to talk shit about a ton of women and they're "harmless" (they mentioned in the message that Brad is harmless) but when women say something back, they're "bullies". That's some brilliant logic right there.

_________________
"God, it's so painful when something that's so close is still so far out of reach".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1083
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 33
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:01 pm

Brad makes me think of some sort of hideous amalgamation of Eric Harris and Elliot Rodger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:08 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
Brad makes me think of some sort of hideous amalgamation of Eric Harris and Elliot Rodger.

@Draw_It_White for the win!!!!
Back to top Go down
sscc
Top Contributor


Posts : 495
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:13 pm

What happened to the "no personal insults" rule? scratch

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2016-12-06

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:23 pm

sscc wrote:
What happened to the "no personal insults" rule? scratch
Good question.

_________________
I just want something I can never have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:26 pm

sscc wrote:
What happened to the "no personal insults" rule? scratch

What happened to civility? What happened to real research, what happened to comraderie and theory and info sharing? It's sequel into the Brad Show? Enjoy y'all! Pretty soon, at this rate, we'd all be coloring books and making Play-Doh sculptures.
Back to top Go down
bradt93
Permanently Banned


Posts : 281
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:26 pm

Tomb wrote:
sscc wrote:
What happened to the "no personal insults" rule? scratch

What happened to civility? What happened to real research, what happened to comraderie and theory and info sharing? It's sequel into the Brad Show? Enjoy y'all! Pretty soon, at this rate, we'd all be coloring books and making Play-Doh sculptures.
You know just because you have cancer doesn't mean you have to take it out on me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackandWhite

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2016-12-20

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:20 pm

bradt93 wrote:
Tomb wrote:
sscc wrote:
What happened to the "no personal insults" rule? scratch

What happened to civility? What happened to real research, what happened to comraderie and theory and info sharing? It's sequel into the Brad Show? Enjoy y'all! Pretty soon, at this rate, we'd all be coloring books and making Play-Doh sculptures.
You know just because you have cancer doesn't mean you have to take it out on me.

And just because you have asperger's doesn't mean you get to constantly be rude toward Columbine survivors and everyone on this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned


Posts : 281
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:41 pm

You mean the same survivors that drove both those kids to madness?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned


Posts : 281
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:03 pm

Tomb wrote:
And why did you tag me??? Really? You wanna start again? I and countless others have given you good advice just so you can continue on this nonsense. This is clearly not the place you should be. Most people here are intelligent researchers, not a kid who keeps the schedule of a schoolgirl. You have made no contributions, you have asked the SAME question over and over and over and OVER. You reek of the Spechul Snowflake Syndrome, where your parents shelter, coddle and cater to you. Life has HUGE surprises in store for you.

Don't like me? Let me put to you this way. You are unlikeable here. You make zero effort INCLUDING not even a half assed attempt to use the search function. I can tell you exactly what I think of you, including your living conditions in 6 or so years...when you turn 18. Mind numbing drivel, sprinkled with I'M NOT GAY, but boy are they HOT. Girls SHOULD have loooooved them. You are entitled, and you spout the entitled battle cry of date rapists world wide.

Your whoever is responsible for you, catching the bus, and getting lunch money, have crippled you in life.  Now, I'm sure you have homework to attend to. I love you brad!
Also, I'm 28.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
"FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Real cause of the Zulu War
» Pretty Hate Machine characters (on Gaia).
» Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)
» March Full Moon Ritual
» Behind The Eyes Of A Full Blooded Husky, You Will Find The Heart Of A Wolf.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: