Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:06 pm

@bradt93 Just because I have cancer means I'm the wrong one to hive it. You are a pathetic slug living in your mommy's basement still breastfeeding. A surgery would be needed to cut that rancid umbilical cord. Ya never know, maybe you'll get cancer next. So keep on laughing. I may have lung cancer but it appears YOU have brain cancer. I tried to be nice to you, but you are a sorry excuse for a 12 year old girl. May the cancer be with you. You need to get your ovaries checked.

Btw, why are all your posts coinciding with a middle schoolers schedule?? You're a joke. Why aren't you hanging with your alleged friend, instead of posting asinine stupidity! No wonder neither MEN or women (lol, yeah right) want nothing to do with you. You are pathetic.

Why is this thing with an IQ of 38 even on here? Don't like when people evicerate you? Get a Wikipedia version of events and then attempt to discuss it. Better yet, get out of the basement.

P.S. you're 13, I know.

Now brad I have a special picture, from me in reference to you:

Back to top Go down
Kiwik

avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2016-04-10

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:25 pm

bradt93 wrote:
And I'm not required to like anyone on this board.

Likewise. Just as no one here is required to answer your constant repetitive questions in every thread, but people here have been kind enough to do so anyway. As I've stated before people here have been very accomodating to you, regardless of how immature and rude you've been whenever someone disagreed with you or tried to educate you. People can only put up with such behavior for so long before it starts getting really f-ing old.

And as far as the columbine survivors driving e&d "into madness" goes, most of their bullies weren't "survivors" of the shooting, as they had graduated the year before. The majority of the victims didn't even know e&d. People have told you this more than once. Its like you have your own version of what happened at columbine in your head, and you're so desperate for your version to be how it really happened that you actually believe it. Like others have pointed out maybe try doing some research. I think it will help you out a lot if you continue to participate here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned


Posts : 281
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:33 pm

Tomb wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Just because I have cancer means I'm the wrong one to hive it. You are a pathetic slug living in your mommy's basement still breastfeeding. A surgery would be needed to cut that rancid umbilical cord. Ya never know, maybe you'll get cancer next. So keep on laughing. I may have lung cancer but it appears YOU have brain cancer. I tried to be nice to you, but you are a sorry excuse for a 12 year old girl. May the cancer be with you. You need to get your ovaries checked.

Btw, why are all your posts coinciding with a middle schoolers schedule?? You're a joke. Why aren't you hanging with your alleged friend, instead of posting asinine stupidity! No wonder neither MEN or women (lol, yeah right) want nothing to do with you. You are pathetic.

Why is this thing with an IQ of 38 even on here? Don't like when people evicerate you? Get a Wikipedia version of events and then attempt to discuss it. Better yet, get out of the basement.

P.S. you're 13, I know.

Now brad I have a special picture, from me in reference to you:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Actually I go to college and I'm majoring in Accounting. You're the one being immature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2016-12-06

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:51 am

BlackandWhite wrote:
bradt93 wrote:
Tomb wrote:
sscc wrote:
What happened to the "no personal insults" rule? scratch

What happened to civility? What happened to real research, what happened to comraderie and theory and info sharing? It's sequel into the Brad Show? Enjoy y'all! Pretty soon, at this rate, we'd all be coloring books and making Play-Doh sculptures.
You know just because you have cancer doesn't mean you have to take it out on me.

And just because you have asperger's doesn't mean you get to constantly be rude toward Columbine survivors and everyone on this forum.
Maybe bradt93 should tell about his disease. I read that people with this syndrome can seem rude, because they don't understand how to properly interact with other people (no offense, bradt). In fact, I never saw a man with a similar diagnosis, but I never judge superficially and always ready to understand (of course if the person contributes to this).

_________________
I just want something I can never have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned


Posts : 281
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:31 am

It's a social disorder and people with it have the inability to communicate and misunderstands a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2016-12-06

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:34 am

But it can and should be adjusted.

_________________
I just want something I can never have.


Last edited by Love on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2016-12-06

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:56 am

A lot of problems is due to the fact that people just do not understand each other. Don't understand either because they do not want to understand, either because they can't. It happens to all. That is no reason for hard feelings or insults.

_________________
I just want something I can never have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:02 am

No, you're not brad. No matter how many times you say you're 28, your bevaior speaks volumes otherwise. Nice touch on making fun of someone with cancer. Maybe someone will laugh at you, your mom and dad when they get it. That's how I know you're 13, making fun of a deadly illness. If it that floats your boat, no wonder women want nothing to do with you.

But know this, I've done more with my life than you'll ever dream of doing. I've already forgotten more than you'll know.
Back to top Go down
bradt93
Permanently Banned


Posts : 281
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:18 am

Tomb wrote:
No, you're not brad. No matter how many times you say you're 28, your bevaior speaks volumes otherwise. Nice touch on making fun of someone with cancer. Maybe someone will laugh at you, your mom and dad when they get it. That's how I know you're 13, making fun of a deadly illness. If it that floats your boat, no wonder women want nothing to do with you.

But know this, I've done more with my life than you'll ever dream of doing. I've already forgotten more than you'll know.
I'm so sorry I said that, I now realize that was a stupid thing to say. Sometimes I get angry and lash out and don't realize what I'm saying. Crying or Very sad Please, I'm sincerely sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned


Posts : 281
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:20 am

My grandfather died of colon cancer in 2000 and my mom is now in remission for breast cancer, thank gawd she caught it early.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2775
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:51 pm

bradt93 wrote:
You mean the same survivors that drove both those kids to madness?

This is actually pretty out of line.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned


Posts : 281
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:33 pm

I don't mean to be mean to anyone, I'm angry that the bullying happened to me myself. I feel hurt inside and I realize I have to let it go and not let it consume my life. I realize I will become an angry person in the future if I let this build up inside of me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwik

avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2016-04-10

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:52 pm

bradt93 wrote:
I don't mean to be mean to anyone, I'm angry that the bullying happened to me myself. I feel hurt inside and I realize I have to let it go and not let it consume my life. I realize I will become an angry person in the future if I let this build up inside of me.

Maybe you should consider joining a forum or group dedicated to helping people who have dealt with past bullying. I don't think you're going to find the help or sympathy you need/want on a forum dedicated to an 18 year old school shooting, by posting about your issues over and over again and using them as an excuse whenever someone calls you out. That's not really what anyone's here for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
"FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Real cause of the Zulu War
» Pretty Hate Machine characters (on Gaia).
» Lieutenant. Main, T.R.
» Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)
» March Full Moon Ritual

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: