Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
_CannibaLCorpsE_

PostSubject: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:42 pm

The Russian at the top of the questionnaire reads-

"The questionnaire filled by Eric Harris online. Site name is not advertised. Date of writing: unknown. Source: 900 Columbine Documents JC-001-026859."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:29 pm

"A custom burn of gothic industrial stuff"
The Fly CD?

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:32 pm

"What’s the most important thing in someone’s personality? Compassion"
That strikes a nerve...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
_CannibaLCorpsE_

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"What’s the most important thing in someone’s personality? Compassion"
That strikes a nerve...

Definitely

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:54 am

"Any tattoos and where of what: Not yet"

Wonder what he had in mind..

"Favorite ice cream flavor(s): Cookie dough!!!!"

I'm with you on that one, Eric.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amarantha

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:30 pm

Maybe a KMFDM logo all over the chest to hide better his pectus excavatum, since he seemed to suffer a lot for that. It would have given Eric a boost of confidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:00 pm

Maybe a KMFDM logo all over the chest to hide better his pectus excavatum, since he seemed to suffer a lot for that. It would have given Eric a boost of confidence.

That's not it. He mention that before NBK he would like to tatoo REB on his forearm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:59 pm

That's not it. He mention that before NBK he would like to tatoo REB on his forearm.

Yeah! Just found this. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abstractsmigs

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:57 pm

14. Future school: None
15. Future job: None

Well, he wasn't wrong. Also, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] made me smirk.

50. Do you believe in aliens? You bet your probed ass I do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:36 am

Also, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] made me smirk.

50. Do you believe in aliens? You bet your probed ass I do

I was going to mention [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] too! Definitely had a giggle at that. alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarletmoon

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:05 pm

Were they already in the planning stages of NBK when Eric filled this out? he seems to be telling people that he won't be around much longer. I've seen the survey many times but, no date.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:55 pm

Were they already in the planning stages of NBK when Eric filled this out? he seems to be telling people that he won't be around much longer. I've seen the survey many times but, no date.
He says that his favorite class is bowling (36) so I would guess that it was written during the second semester of his senior year.

JM7199

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:54 am

Favourite thing to do at weekends, bowl and get stoned?
I thought Harris wasn't into smoking?
JM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glamazon

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:10 am

"What is the most important thing someone's personality?" Response; "Compassion" Lol, which is a trait that he clearly lacked. I suppose we desire what we don't have or possess ourselves.

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:14 am

"What is the most important thing someone's personality?" Response; "Compassion" Lol, which is a trait that he clearly lacked. I suppose we desire what we don't have or possess ourselves.

He had compassion. But it's been unrequited for so long. He desired what he wasn't given more likely. So he snapped.
example; The way he was when his dog was sick. Or when he and his childhood friend went cycling and the friend got injured so he went back out with an injured knee to get help for his friend.

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:27 am

I can't find the essay where he talked about helping his injured friend but I'll put this one to prove that he was nostalgic, empathetic and that he didn't lack feelings but that it was more like he lost them. He lost alot of things that meant the most to him and Eric said that himself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"When I left Jesse, and when Kris left, I had a lot of feelings. I felt alone, lost, and even agitated there."

I totally relate 100% when people just keep leaving and you start to wonder why you're so down on luck.

sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:48 am

Here you go [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]:

Sacrifice

In the play Cyrano de Bergerac, Cyrano made many honorable and brave sacrifices. Such as when he gave up all of his money so the people in the theater would be happy or when he spent every day crossing enemy lines just to send a letter to Roxane, his secret lover.

I myself can recall one such brave and valiant sacrifice I made in my lifetime. It was when I rode my bike across a one mile trail and back to get my friend out of trouble.

My friend Kris and I were riding our bikes across a dirt trail in a wooded area in upstate New York. We were about a mile into the woods when we found a large drainage pipe. We decided to go explore inside and about 5 minutes into it we ran into a wave of water that knocked us out of the pipe. I landed in a pond below and got a large cut on my right t high but Kris was caught in some fishing wire right outside the tunnel. After about ten minutes of tugging and pulling we decided that I should go and get a knife to cut the wire since Kris was so entangled in it. So I got onto my bike and peddled through the forest with one leg since my other leg was in too much pain from the cut. I made it to a boat house and found a fishing knife and returned to Kris. He was beginning to get worried about his situation because the water kept getting colder. Even though he was only in about a foot of it. I cut him loose and we both went back to his house and tended to our wounds. The cut on my leg was bigger than I first thought it was, I ended up needing 13 stitches and was left with a very impressive scar. Throughout my whole bike ride to get the knife and return I was in constant pain and agony. My entire leg was covered with blood and dirt and washing it off in the pond's water only hurt more because the pond did not exactly have pure clean uncontaminated water. This was my sacrifice. To save my friend in spite of my pain. I very well could have stayed and spent another half an hour untangling my friend, but his arm was starting to turn blue since his arm's blood circulation was cut off and I did not think we had time to waste. Plus our parents wanted us back home soon, so we needed to hurry for that reason too. Kris thanked me and was shocked that I did all that for him in spite of my painful wound. That is my most noble sacrifice that I can remember.

Pages 026569-026570
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:52 am

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheers

sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:34 pm

No problem, you are welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glamazon

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:29 pm

Quote :
He had compassion. But it's been unrequited for so long. He desired what he wasn't given more likely. So he snapped.
example; The way he was when his dog was sick. Or when he and his childhood friend went cycling and the friend got injured so he went back out with an injured knee to get help for his friend.

I should’ve worded it differently. He seems to have, “selective compassion”. And by that, I mean that he’s helpful to people who are, “on his side”. The childhood friend, his dog, his family and etc. He just didn’t seem to have, “spontaneous empathy” like normal people. Like when you see a stranger or acquaintance crying or getting injured and etc.
Contrary to popular belief, people with antisocial disorders do not necessarily lack empathy altogether. According to new research, they can switch it on at will. Which I think is what Eric did.

Also, the fact that he supposedly doted on his dog and cried when he died doesn’t say much to me, since there are countless examples of sociopathic animal lovers. Animal cruelty is only one out of several criteria that a person has to meet in order to be diagnosed with an antisocial disorder. Even Hitler liked dogs and animals in general. Plus, he was apparently a vegetarian. It makes sense to me why not all sociopaths enjoy inflicting pain on animals. Because animals are considered more, “morally pure” than human beings by a lot of people, since animals can’t have deceitful intent and etc. They’re not considered a threat to a human’s status, power or emotional wellbeing. So it wouldn’t surprise me if a sociopath decided to be kind to animals. Not out of empathy, but out of sheer logic. Also, animals aren’t picky and selective unlike humans. They’ll adore anyone who feeds them, treats them well and cuddles them. Therefore it’s easy to like them or not have any ill will towards them in general.

I can't find the essay where he talked about helping his injured friend but I'll put this one to prove that he was nostalgic, empathetic and that he didn't lack feelings but that it was more like he lost them. He lost alot of things that meant the most to him and Eric said that himself.

"When I left Jesse, and when Kris left, I had a lot of feelings. I felt alone, lost, and even agitated there."

I totally relate 100% when people just keep leaving and you start to wonder why you're so down on luck.

Humans are social creatures by nature. Even sociopaths can feel lonely. People with antisocial disorders aren’t exactly, “emotionless robots” as media likes to make them out to be. They can also experience sadness, loneliness and etc. But one of the main differences between them and normal people is that they don’t care about the emotions of people that they have no use for. There’s a difference between being emotional and compassionate. Also, thanks for taking your time to link me those essays, but I have already read them before.

Last edited by Glamazon on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JM7199

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:51 am

I've never read that story before. Interesting.
So does anyone know if Harris really smoked marijuana? He doesn't seem the type...
JM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:32 am

I've never read that story before. Interesting.
So does anyone know if Harris really smoked marijuana? He doesn't seem the type...
JM

He probably tried it. I don't think he smoked it all the time and I don't think he even smoked cigarettes all the time

View user profile
Moonshadow
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:44 pm

I would be interested in how the forum users would answer this questionnaire.
Assuming anyone feels like doing so - could we do it here, or would it be better to start another thread for it? Just for the silliness' sake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:01 pm

Hah! That's a great idea, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I'd also be interested!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:49 am

So how about that thread?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:43 am

Heh I did fill out this questionnaire once on my own but it was on paper and I am lazy. If I get time I will type it all out later on

View user profile
Moonshadow
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:50 pm

Waaaaah okay. I am to start a thread about it in "Off topic", so that we would not disturb the further conversations here! cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarletmoon

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], can you put a link to that thread in here? I would definitely be interested in filling out that questionnaire. I'm sure my answers at 17/18 would have been a lot more interesting than now though, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scarletmoon

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:08 am

Ah, thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next