Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A view from the roof of the school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97168
Forum Reputation : 104

A view from the roof of the school Empty
PostSubject: A view from the roof of the school   A view from the roof of the school Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 6:58 am

Does anyone have any photos of a view from the roof of the school? I imagine there were some taken following on from the various reports of a third shooter up there.

I'd quite like to see the view that he would have had according to where the witnesses claimed he was shooting from. I know there are a few distant shots of the roof taken by the chopper but I can't recall seeing anything taken from on there.

Failing none taken at the time - can anyone living in the area (I'm looking at you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !!) see if this can be rectified? I'm not suggesting you go up on the roof - maybe you or your kids have a drone that could get some of these overhead shots?
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 82513
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A view from the roof of the school   A view from the roof of the school Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 4:02 pm

I've never seen an image or footage from a rooftop view & I don't have a drone.

Wouldn't be a good idea regardless, as you can imagine, CHS and local authorities are a little edgy when it comes to trespassing or unauthorized activities involving the school.

Back to top Go down
Jbow89

Contribution Points : 74235

PostSubject: Re: A view from the roof of the school   A view from the roof of the school Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 5:12 pm

Does the school get a lot of visitors on 4/20? Or do most people just visit the memorial?
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 82513

PostSubject: Re: A view from the roof of the school   A view from the roof of the school Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 6:03 pm

Jbow89 wrote:
Does the school get a lot of visitors on 4/20? Or do most people just visit the memorial?

last year I noticed police vehicles on each side of the school building, I don't think anyone is allowed in or even near the building. The memorial has a pretty good flow of traffic throughout the day.. 25-40 people at a time last year would be my guess. I've visited a handful of times outside of 4/20 and there has always been at least a small group or two walking the memorial grounds. Clemente Park has several sports fields just adjacent, so there is a lot of activity that probably drives visitors to the memorial as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A view from the roof of the school   A view from the roof of the school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A view from the roof of the school
Page 1 of 1