Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sightings of Eric just before the shooting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97793
Forum Reputation : 154

Sightings of Eric just before the shooting Empty
PostSubject: Sightings of Eric just before the shooting   Sightings of Eric just before the shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 4:35 pm

If that is Eric and Dylan in the CCTV footage planting the bombs at 10:59am - do we know where Eric was parked at this point when they went in to place the bags?

Most timelines suggest that they arrived at the school separately, parked up in the spots the cars were found in, planted the bombs then went back to the cars to gear up and await the explosion.

I know Brooks said he saw Eric "pull into the parking lot" at 11:10am in the junior car park and then they had their conversation. I can only assume that if Brooks is telling the truth - Eric must have parked somewhere else initially to take the bombs inside (senior parking lot as it's closer to the cafeteria entrance would make sense as the bombs were heavy) then went back out to his car and moved it to the other parking lot and this is when Brooks saw him arrive.

He can't have already been parked in the spot where the car was found when he planted the bomb as Brooks specifically said he saw him pull up, not just that he saw him stood at his car. If he did park in that spot straight away, it would Eric arrived at the school at approximately 10:55am so Brooks can't have seen him pull up as he'd still have been in class at that time, right?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118575
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Sightings of Eric just before the shooting   Sightings of Eric just before the shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 4:48 pm

We went over this not too long ago in another thread. Dylan and Eric came to the school twice. Once to set the bombs, they left and went over to Clemente Park to "gear up" and then came back. When Eric pulled in the 2nd time is when Brooks saw him.

Here's the timeline I posted in the other thread.
10:59 - Eric drops bomb off
11:00 - Dylan drops bomb off
11:00 - 11:10 - They drive to Clemente Park to gear up and put their trench coats on
11:10 - 4th period finishes and Brooks makes his way outside
11:12 (give or take a few minutes) - Eric pulls into the parking lot and Brooks sees him
11:12 - 11:15 (give or take a few minutes) - Brooks confronts Eric about missing class, Eric tells him to go home.
11:17 - Bombs fail to detonate
11:19 - The boys start shooting

And here is the link to that thread.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97793
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Sightings of Eric just before the shooting   Sightings of Eric just before the shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 5:01 pm

Ah thanks, I must have missed that one. I didn't know they went across to the park.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118575
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Sightings of Eric just before the shooting   Sightings of Eric just before the shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 5:18 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
Ah thanks, I must have missed that one. I didn't know they went across to the park.
Yea, Dylan wrote it down here. "Drive to Clemente Park, gear up". I guess they figured setting the bombs at 11:09, driving across the street to gear up and trying to make it back by 11:15 would be cutting it too close. So they decided to take the bombs in 10 minutes earlier.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sightings of Eric just before the shooting   Sightings of Eric just before the shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sightings of Eric just before the shooting
Page 1 of 1