Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Complete Class of 1999 photos.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YouDontSeeMe

Contribution Points : 12243

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would like the scans sent to me as well, if you don't mind. I emailed you my email. Thanks so much for sharing with us!! Smile

I'm out the door again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spinvault

Contribution Points : 18977

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:03 pm

I was surprised to see the two complete class of 1999 photos already on a social media website this morning. I didn't realize how quick things appear on the internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarletmoon

Contribution Points : 13242

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:45 pm

Thank you so much for sharing these [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! These are incredible. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 59379

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:12 pm

HIGH RESOLUTION Class of 1999 Photos here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patodactyl

Contribution Points : 10424

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:05 pm

How would one get the class of 1998-2002 photos?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 59379

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:55 am

You would have to know someone who has them.

Or, you could try to contact Columbine High School Yearbook Editors

Lisa Theis - Adviser
303-982-4453

But more than likely they would not have copies of the Class of 1998-2002 photos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eldigato
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 10231

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:02 pm

I recognize most of these faces, haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExpecttheWorse

Contribution Points : 5105

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:08 pm

Great Photo, only wish to be able to zoom in on the people's faces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziamber II
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 6592

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:35 am

Imagine Eric & Dylan going on the rampage whilst that picture was taken?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainObvious

Contribution Points : 1386

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:18 am

Is there maybe a reason subliminal why they all the way back and left? Outsiders? Behind the scene?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 6716

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:04 am

Doesn't the photographer tell people where to stand based on length and stuff? That's how it works where I'm from but then Dylan and Eric wouldn't be next to each other haha Very Happy

I guess they wanted to be in the back as to draw as little attention as possible to the gestures they were making.

I find it interesting that Zach, Eric, Dylan, Brooks and Robyn is in the corner while Dustin, Nate and Chris are in the middle.

I wonder how much it has to do with Eric and Dylan trying to detach from friends knowing they will soon, maybe, kill them all. In that sense, the friends they are coupled with in this photo might be the ones they cared for the least? With Erics history with Brooks it isn't hard to believe that maybe they put more energy into the relationships they didn't value as much as a way of reducing their inner resistance towards what they are planning to do. And for Dylan, maybe it helped him detach when he felt like he was leading Robyn on and thus proving to himself he didn't really care about her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 41978

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Doesn't the photographer tell people where to stand based on length and stuff? That's how it works where I'm from but then Dylan and Eric wouldn't be next to each other haha Very Happy

I guess they wanted to be in the back as to draw as little attention as possible to the gestures they were making.

I find it interesting that Zach, Eric, Dylan, Brooks and Robyn is in the corner while Dustin, Nate and Chris are in the middle.

I wonder how much it has to do with Eric and Dylan trying to detach from friends knowing they will soon, maybe, kill them all. In that sense, the friends they are coupled with in this photo might be the ones they cared for the least? With Erics history with Brooks it isn't hard to believe that maybe they put more energy into the relationships they didn't value as much as a way of reducing their inner resistance towards what they are planning to do. And for Dylan, maybe it helped him detach when he felt like he was leading Robyn on and thus proving to himself he didn't really care about her?

I doubt it about the height and stuff. We did at my high school but that was just because we had the one ‘serious’ pic. With the ‘silly’ pic I suppose you’d be more inclined to look like you were having fun with your friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 14398

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Also after reading a bunch more in the 11 K Zach seemed to have become more of a “two-faced” frenemy. That had to have been torture for Robyn being used like that. I do honestly believe that she really liked him , bordering on a crush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eldigato
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 10231

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:40 pm

i was always the corner kid... lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gomez1972

Contribution Points : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:21 pm

yes, ty 4 this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   

Back to top Go down

Complete Class of 1999 photos.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine Photos-
Jump to: