Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:39 pm

Gotta say that it looks kinda sweet Dylan having his arms around Robyn.

Can't imagine how hard it was for her should she look back at these photographs.

That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they are in each other's arms
Oh mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I see that, but I think it's just his t-shirt coming up around his shoulders because of the position he's in. We can clearly see from the other pic that he's wearing some kind of white shirt underneath (like he does in the Eric in Columbine video), so that accounts for the bit of white we see underneath. Also, look at the size of his t-shirt in the "serious" pic, it's huge on him, so it's clear to me that his shirt has just ruched up around his shoulders and neck.
It does kinda look like a black shirt with a collar in the 2nd photo but I agree with what you're saying. I think it's just the position of the shirt and a bit of his undershirt showing that made it look like that. A lot of guys do that (wear 2 t shirts).

But those legs bother me, lol. They look way too long to be Dylan's. They're not Eric's cuz he has black pants on. They're not Robyn's cuz she has her leg up on Zach. They're not Brooks' or Zach's because they are on the bleacher below. So they've gotta be Dylan's.

We did this exact same thing at my high school. Took a serious photo and then 2 minutes later took a silly photo. So there would have been a minute or so for them to talk about what they wanted to do in the photo. So I believe when Brooks said he didn't know they were gonna do it beforehand.

And besides, they take you out of class to do this photo. You don't know who you're gonna sit with until you actually get there.

For example, when I was in high school, if they decided to pull us out of 4th period to take this picture I would have sat with different friends than if they were to pull us out of 7th period. They only bring 1 or 2 classes at a time. They don't just tell 450 students to show up at the gymnasium all at once. Dylan and Eric were all the way up at the top in the left hand corner. They were probably one of the first classes brought in. Anyway, my point is, that they probably did not know beforehand which period they'd be taking them down there and who they'd be sitting with. So surprisingly, I believe Brooks when he says it wasn't planned.
Back to top Go down
froggy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ahh, did Brooks say that in his book? Thanks for the info! So that means they quickly decided on the gun gestures/death glares right then and there?
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: thanks   Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:37 pm

Pretty amazing pics. I've been looking for these for a LONG time. Seeing Lauren Townsend, Valeen Schnurr and Lisa Kreutz all that close to each other is pretty sad. Where's Patrick Ireland? Sarah Slater? "Harriet"?
Thanks for posting. Even MORE goofy blonde highlight hair from the late 90s!!! God, look at all of it!
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:49 pm

Patrick Ireland & Sarah Slater were in Grade 11 in 1999 so they wouldn't be in the Class of 1999 Photos.

Not sure who "Harriet" is.

Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ahh, did Brooks say that in his book? Thanks for the info! So that means they quickly decided on the gun gestures/death glares right then and there?
I don't know what Brooks said in his book. I don't like him, I know he lies so I'm not gonna read his book cuz God only knows what would be the truth and what he's lying about.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brooks mentions it in his book. He says that, Eric and Dylan said they should point finger guns at the camera it would be funny, I'm paraphrasing. He said it was spur of the moment and that the group figured, why not.

Brooks says it was Eric that suggested it... I don't know...

From No Easy Answers:

THE COLUMBINE HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 1999 HAD ITS PICTURE TAKEN on the bleachers of the gymnasium, with close to four hundred kids packed together like one big, happy family. Up in the far left-hand corner of that picture were Eric, Dylan, and me. Zach Heckler and Robyn Anderson were up there with us. We learned we would be doing two different poses: an “ official” or serious class photo and a silly one.

Since he was offering us the chance to do a “ silly” picture, the photographer figured we wouldn't do anything to screw up the serious one. We were instructed to hold still for the extended exposure of the picture, so all of us gave our best “ serious looks” to the camera.

When it came time for the “ silly shot,” Eric donned his KMFDM hat, and he and Dylan both put on shades. Eric suggested that, since we were having a camera pointed at us, it would be cool to point imaginary guns back. So the five of us pantomimed doing exactly that.

It seemed like a funny thing to do. I never thought twice about it. People always ask about warning signs Eric and Dylan might have shown

Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:12 pm

Thanks, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!!
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:10 pm

You are welcome.

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Diwata Perez (I think), Jeanna Park and Lisa Kreutz.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:13 pm

You are right.

Diwata Perez, Jeanna Park, Lisa Kreutz

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Is the girl fourth from the left on the front row possibly Athena Lagos?
Back to top Go down
Glamazon

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:06 pm

Not sure who "Harriet" is.

Isn't "Harriet" the pseudonym for the girl that Dylan was infatuated with, which Cullen and Dylan's mother used in their books?

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:16 pm

Do they have a full class picture of the "funny" class photo?
Back to top Go down
Szabo

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:12 pm

or the High Resolution Class of 1999 Photos

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:51 pm

I'm not totally convinced by these and I'm not sure if they were in the same year, but could this be Richard Castaldo?

Anne Marie Hochhalter?

Eric Jackson?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:19 pm

Richard Castaldo & Anne Marie Hochhalter were in Grade 11 in 1999.

Here is Anne Hochhalter yearbook photo from 1999:

They would not have been in the Class of 1999 Photo

Yes, Eric Jackson was in Grade 12 and that is him, good find!

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:54 pm

Richard Castaldo & Anne Marie Hochhalter were in Grade 11 in 1999.

Ah, one photo never did anyone justice! Forgive me folks...

Yes, Eric Jackson was in Grade 12 and that is him, good find!

Thank his bleach-blonde curtains Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:13 pm

Could she be Veronica Jones?

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:23 pm

Could she be Veronica Jones?

Not convinced...I could have fun with this all day.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:42 pm

Delete me
The post or your entire profile?
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:35 am

Delete me
Just the redundant post sorry, I didn't see an option to delete it...does it time-out after a certain while? Oh, and glad to have found these forums where writing more than about ten words about columbine per-post is the norm. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:04 am

Delete me
Just the redundant post sorry, I didn't see an option to delete it...does it time-out after a certain while? Oh, and glad to have found these forums where writing more than about ten words about columbine per-post is the norm. Smile
As long as no one else has made a post under you, you can still delete it. Once someone else makes a post, all you can do is edit it. And sure, no problem. I will delete it for you. And I'm glad you found us too.
Back to top Go down

Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3