Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:21 pm

Due to a recent thread discussing the police arriving at the Harris House etc. I looked a little more into the time of arrival.

I found some evidence that shows the police arrived at Eric's house by 11:32am and Klebold's house by 1:00pm on 4/20/99.

Dylan's house by 1:00pm on 4/20:

Page 8726

Sgt. T. Bruton Sheridan PD 1 1300 9351 Cougar Road
Off. J. Siskar Sheridan PD 1 1300 9351 Cougar Road
Res. Off. D. Perry Sheridan PD 1 1300 9351 Cougar Road

Eric's house by 11:32am on 4/20:

Page 8726

Det. Greg Miller Sheridan PD 1 1132 8276 S. Reed
Del Paul Wszolek Sheridan PD 1 1132 8276 S. Reed
Det. Geierson Wheeldon Sheridan PD 1 1132 8276 S. Reed
Det. Stan Connally Lakewood PD 1 1300 8276 S. Reed

Wayne Harris calling 911 around 1:02pm on 4/20 after hearing about the Trench Coat Mafia on TV:

Page 015925:

Console 2 13.04.58 13.05.52 Eric Harris' Father

(-2:46 adjusted time to coincide with timeline = 1:02:12pm-1:03:06pm Eric Harris’ Father)

Fire Dept. & Bomb Squad information @ Eric's house 2:24pm-2:38pm on 4/20:

Page 007847:

14:24 E17 and R18 responding to a Natural Gas leak at one of the suspects homes, responding with the bomb squad.

14:25 E17 and R18 responding to an odor investigation with a bomb Squad. Location is one of the suspect's home, Reed St.

14:38 On-scene of the call on Reed St. Captain orders the gas and electric shut off to the home.

Page 007963:

14:26 hours, Call 34946, Assist Police with investigation of 8276 S. Reed Street.

14:33 arrived and found Sheridan Police, Lakewood Police, ATF and Arapahoe County Bomb Technicians preparing to investigate gasoline smell and report of bomb at residence.

14:38 hours, approximately, shut off electricity and natural gas to residence with the permission of the Bomb Squad and Police.

And, finally, a report from responding officers that arrived at the Harris home at 11:32am on 4/20:

Pages 010220-010223:

SHERIDAN POLICE DEPARTMENT REPORT NARRATIVE

Supplemental Report Number: 99-2100 G.WHEELDON

Narrative:

On April 2O, 1999, Sheridan Police Detective PAUL WSZOLEK and myself Detective GRIERSON WHEELDON responded to a request for assistance by the Jefferson county Sheriff’s Dept. We were responding to Columbine High School on a report of shots fired. Upon our arrival at the High School command post, we were met by Sheridan Police chief RAY SAMPLE, Commander LES MURRAY and Lieutenant JOHN IANTORNO who also had just arrived on scene.

WHEELDON was directed to respond to the area of Chatfield and Wadsworth on a reported explosion. Upon arrival, WHEELDON observed a field/greenbelt area which appeared had been burned by fire. West Metro Fire Dept. was on scene and a fireman was placing flags on debris left from the device which caused the explosion/fire.

WHEELDON and other officers began walking the greenbelt in an attempt to locate possible additional explosive devices. During the search, Officers detained an unknown white male who was found in the area inside of a drainage pipe. He was identified by Colorado State Patrol Officers and later released. Officers did not find additional bombs during their search of the greenbelt.

WHEELDON responded back to the command post at the high school for his next assignment. WHEELDON was requested to respond to a suspect, ERIC HARRIS'S residence along with several other officers. Upon arrival at HARRIS'S house, WHEELDON and WSZOLEK watched the rear side of the house while other officers approached and made contact at the front door. Upon contacting the occupants of the residence, WHEELDON and WSZOLEK walked to the front door and began assisting. Not knowing if the suspect ERIC HARRIS was hiding inside the house or if evidence was being destroyed, officers entered the house at the front door.

Once inside the residence, WHEELDON learned that there were three known people occupying the house upon the arrival of the police. These individuals were identified as Mr. and Mrs. HARRIS and Mrs. HARRIS'S sister. Both Mr. and Mrs. HARRIS were uncooperative with police by initially refusing to allow police to enter their residence to search for ERIC. Mr. HARRIS stated to officers that his lawyer was on his way over. WHEELDON smelled a very strong odor of automobile engine gasoline throughout the HARRIS’S house. WHEELDON asked Mr. HARRIS if the odor of gas was normal and he replied "no".

Officers explained to the HARRIS’S that exigent circumstances existed and that for officer safety issues, a search for their son ERIC needed to be conducted throughout the residence. The HARRIS’S with hesitation verbally agreed to allow officers to search the house for their son ERIC. Knowing that bombs were involved, WHEELDON attempted to locate the source of the gasoline odor. WHEELDON walked through the living room and into the HARRIS’S two car garage at which time it was obvious that the gas odor was originating from within the HARRIS’S garage because of the heaviness of the odor.

WHEELDON returned inside the house and began looking for ERIC. During the search for ERIC, WHEELDON observed the HARRIS’S house to be a three level structure with the dining room, kitchen, living room and garage on the ground level. On the upper level there were several bedrooms, a bathroom and a loft which had been made into an office. The lower level contained two rooms one of which was later identified as ERIC's bedroom. Mrs. HARRIS accompanied WHEELDON upstairs and she showed WHEELDON inside each room. After completing his search for ERIC upstairs, WHEELDON and Mrs. HARRIS walked back down stairs to the ground level. WHEELDON asked Mrs. HARRIS what was on the lower level and she replied ERIC's room. WHEELDON and Sheridan Police Officer GREG MILLER began walking downstairs towards ERIC's room, when Mrs. HARRIS stated, “I don't want you going down there”. Mrs. HARRIS was again explained that for officer and the public safety, officers needed to go downstairs to look for any possible threats and Mrs. HARRIS replied “ok”.

MILLER and WHEELDON walked downstairs to the lower level of the house. Once downstairs, WHEELDON walked into a bedroom located on the south west corner of the basement, the bedroom door was open and WHEELDON walked inside with his gun drawn looking for ERIC. Once inside the room, WHEELDON observed a clear plastic bag containing an unknown amount of shot gun shells on the bed. An unknown gauge shotgun with a sling was hanging in clear view on the side of a dresser table inside the bedroom. After clearing the basement, WHEELOON and MILLER returned to the ground level of the residence.

It was decided that due to the gas vapors and the possibility of a bomb inside the house, the house would be evacuated. All police personnel and civilians left the house and the bomb squad was notified and later responded. While awaiting the bomb squad, WHEELDON was approached by Mrs. HARRIS'S sister. She said that herself, Mr. and Mrs. HARRIS were afraid of retaliation from the parents whom their children were killed at high school. WHEELDON noticed while standing outside with the HARRIS'S that neither Mr. nor Mrs. HARRIS appeared upset or surprised of what was happening. The HARRIS'S lawyer arrived on scene and began talking to the HARRIS'S.

Littleton Fire Dept. arrived and it was decided to evacuate the entire block for safety reasons. As officers waited for the bomb squad to arrive, several members of the news media began arriving on scene. A police line had been established and no unauthorized personnel were allowed to penetrate the line.

The bomb squad arrived on scene and evaluated the situation. Several members of the bomb team entered the HARRIS’S residence in search of explosive devises. When they returned outside, it was learned that they had discovered an explosive device in the lower level bedroom (ERIC’s bedroom). The bomb was reportedly found on the same dresser table where WHEELDON had previously observed the shotgun.

The bomb squad safely and without incident removed the device from the HARRIS’s residence. The house was secured and WHEELDON along with other officers were relieved of their duty at the HARRIS’s house. Several other officers remained on location while awaiting a search warrant.

WHEELDON responded back to the command post where a short time later he was released from the scene with no other involvement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lasttrain

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:11 pm

Does this really indicate they were at his house within 15 minutes of the shooting starting? Are you sure they didn't make a typo for 1:32?

Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:43 pm

I know it does seem awfully early to be there.

Maybe there is other evidence showing Det. Greg Miller, Det. Paul Wszolek, and Det. Geierson Wheeldon arrived later than 11:32am.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:49 pm

Pages 010242-010244 covers Det. Connally's statement but his arrival was at 1:00pm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
WHEELDON was directed to respond to the area of Chatfield and Wadsworth on a reported explosion. Upon arrival, WHEELDON observed a field/greenbelt area which appeared had been burned by fire. West Metro Fire Dept. was on scene and a fireman was placing flags on debris left from the device which caused the explosion/fire.

WHEELDON and other officers began walking the greenbelt in an attempt to locate possible additional explosive devices. During the search, Officers detained an unknown white male who was found in the area inside of a drainage pipe. He was identified by Colorado State Patrol Officers and later released. Officers did not find additional bombs during their search of the greenbelt.

WHEELDON responded back to the command post at the high school for his next assignment. WHEELDON was requested to respond to a suspect, ERIC HARRIS'S residence along with several other officers.

Page 007952:

On April 20, 1999 at approximately 1115hrs Engine13 was dispatched to a weed fire and explosion on Wadsworth Blvd south of Ken Caryl. On arrival of Engine 13 West Metro Fire Department, Eng. 414 was already on the scene. At the time of our arrival on Wadsworth, dispatch toned out units to Columbine High School for students that were shot. Engine 13 cleared the scene at the weed fire and notified dispatch that we were responding to Columbine High School.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:08 am

It doesn't seem like this officer could have responded to Columbine High School on a report of a shooting, been directed to the site of the explosion on Chatfield and Wadsworth, returned to the high school and then gotten to Eric's house by 11:32. By the time he arrived at the high school, it would have already been after 11:25, because he was originally responding to the shooting.

If you look at Brooks Brown's documents on 10660-10665 (similar information can be found in the "Background" section at 10078-10084), it looks like they first checked out Brooks' tip around 12:24 based on the timestamps of the faxes that provide Eric's license and other information. I would guess that this is where they got Eric's address, so maybe the time of arrival was actually meant to be 12:32 and it was recorded incorrectly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:17 am

I don't know either, I'm just going by the evidence.

I do know that Eric's house was only 2.7 miles away from Columbine High School. Driving the speed limit would take 7 minutes to Eric's house from there.

Cops speeding would be there in a just a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:42 am

I checked out all the distances before I responded but it probably isn't even necessary because there were too many stops. The officer was responding to the shooting so it definitely had to be after 11:20-11:25 when he originally showed up at the school. It might be possible if the officer responded to CHS and was immediately directed to go to Eric's house from there but after he went to the school, he went to the area of the explosion and then to the school again before going to Eric's house. It also seems like he spent some time in the area of the explosion based on his statement. Considering that the information on Eric which included his address was transmitted just prior to 12:32, that seems like the answer to me.

The officer who took Brown's statement said that he faxed that CCIC information to Jeffco Sergeant David Baldwin just before 12:30. If you can find Baldwin's statement from that day, maybe we would see if there is any mention of whether this information was what led officers to check Eric's home. The same officer also sent a second fax to Detective Acierno who was located in the same office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:20 am

Why would Wayne ring the police at 13:02 saying he was afraid Eric might be involved if the police had already got there, searched his house and got them to evacuate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:42 am

Why would Wayne ring the police at 13:02 saying he was afraid Eric might be involved if the police had already got there, searched his house and got them to evacuate?
Well, that's a good point and I guess it rules out both 11:32 and 12:32 as the time of arrival. It also means that the time for Detective Connally's arrival is incorrect, since this was noted as being before Wayne's 911 call as well. Reading through Connally's statement, it sounds like he arrived at the same time as the Sheridan officers and the Harrises said that the press had already come to their door by the time the police arrived. I wonder when they actually arrived.

Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:46 am

Where were Wayne and Kathy on the morning of the shooting then? They must have been out somewhere and rushed back to the house once they’d heard about what was going on. They can’t have been in beforehand or else they would have noticed the smell of petrol and you’d assume they’d have gone down to Eric’s room and seen the gun, bullets and plan and immediately contacted the school to try and get hold of him to see what the hell was going on because whatever it was, it couldn’t wait until after school had finished.

I expect something similar happened here like happened at the Klebold’s house – they went to check Eric’s room after hearing the Trenchcoat Mafia mentioned on the TV to check for Eric’s duster – noticed it wasn’t there and of course saw the bullets, gun and other evidence around in his bedroom. This will possibly be why they were reluctant to let the Police in at first because they’d seen what was in Eric’s room and knew it was going to land him in trouble (and why Kathy didn’t want them going down into Eric’s room). Parental instinct or whatever you want to call it trying to protect their son. Wayne knew the jig was up when he made the call and I guess it was Kathy who was trying to prevent the Police access.

It certainly can’t have been 11:32 unless Wayne and Kathy both got back from wherever they were almost instantly after hearing what was going down to answer the door to the Police.

And as I say, why would Wayne ring the police at 13:02 if they’d already been round an hour and a half earlier? They were stood about on the street outside after evacuation – did he just say to a neighbour “Hey, can I borrow your cell phone for a minute – I think I best report this to 911 again just in case they don’t know our son might me involved despite them searching our house”?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:53 pm

Quote :

Page 8726

According to this document, Detectives Miller, Wszolek, Geierson arrived way before Connally.

Quote :

Wayne Harris called 911 around 1:02pm::

Page 015925:

Console 2 13.04.58 13.05.52 Eric Harris' Father

(-2:46 adjusted time to coincide with timeline = 1:02:12pm-1:03:06pm Eric Harris’ Father)

Wayne's call would have been around the same time when Connally arrived.

Quote :

W.H: "Er, my son is Eric Harris, and I'm afraid that he might be involved in the shooting at Columbine high school."

911: "Involved how?"

W.H: "Er, he's a member of what they're calling the Trenchcoat Mafia."

911: "Have you spoken with your son today Mr. Harris?"

W.H: "No I haven't! Have they picked up anybody yet or....?"

911: "They're still looking for suspects. Your son is with who what gang?"

911: "Well, they're calling them the Trenchcoat Mafia I just heard that term on TV."

This is not the entire 54 second call.

Quote :

Fire Dept. & Bomb Squad information @ Eric's house 2:24pm-2:38pm on 4/20:

Page 007847:

14:24 E17 and R18 responding to a Natural Gas leak at one of the suspects homes, responding with the bomb squad.

14:25 E17 and R18 responding to an odor investigation with a bomb Squad. Location is one of the suspect's home, Reed St.

14:38 On-scene of the call on Reed St. Captain orders the gas and electric shut off to the home.

Page 007963:

14:26 hours, Call 34946, Assist Police with investigation of 8276 S. Reed Street.

14:33 arrived and found Sheridan Police, Lakewood Police, ATF and Arapahoe County Bomb Technicians preparing to investigate gasoline smell and report of bomb at residence.

14:38 hours, approximately, shut off electricity and natural gas to residence with the permission of the Bomb Squad and Police.

Eric's house was evacuated sometime before the arrival of the Fire Dept/Bomb Squad @2:30pm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:37 pm

Where were Wayne and Kathy on the morning of the shooting then? They must have been out somewhere and rushed back to the house once they’d heard about what was going on. They can’t have been in beforehand or else they would have noticed the smell of petrol and you’d assume they’d have gone down to Eric’s room and seen the gun, bullets and plan and immediately contacted the school to try and get hold of him to see what the hell was going on because whatever it was, it couldn’t wait until after school had finished.
Wayne knew the jig was up when he made the call and I guess it was Kathy who was trying to prevent the Police access.
I was going to say something about this. The officers who arrived immediately noticed the smell because it was so overwhelming but Wayne, Kathy AND Eric's aunt Karen were all at the home when police arrived. However, Wayne still told Connally that he had no reason to believe that his son was involved. Connally later found what he described as an itinerary for the attack on the kitchen table. Unless all three of them missed both the piece of paper and the smell of the gasoline, Wayne probably should have called the police as soon as he arrived home and it sounds like he did not do that, since he was watching them talk about the shooting on television prior to the 911 call.

He also called a lawyer to represent Eric before the police arrived and when the lawyer got there, he advised the police that if Eric was taken into custody, he should not be questioned without his attorney present. This is probably why they were reluctant to let the police into the home. It sounds like they knew he was involved but they thought that Eric was going to survive and face prosecution so they wanted to do what they could to protect him against legal repercussions. For those that doubt whether the Harrises really loved their son, I think that this can be taken as an indication that they would do anything to protect him, since they probably already suspected that Eric was involved in killing people at this time.

It certainly can’t have been 11:32 unless Wayne and Kathy both got back from wherever they were almost instantly after hearing what was going down to answer the door to the Police.
And the press would also not have been able to be at the Harris home before 11:32.

According to this document, Detectives Miller, Wszolek, Geierson arrived way before Connally.
I know, but even Connally's later arrival time would have been before Wayne's call so that can't be the right time listed on the document. And Connally's statement makes it sound as though they all arrived together.

10243 Connally
I was directed by Sgt. Don Girson to respond to _________ [the Harris home] with members of the Sheridan Police Department. The Reed St. address was that of Eric Harris, one of the suspected shooters. I was directed to contact any family members on scene, learn what I could of Eric Harris' background, and secure the residence pending application for and issuance of a search warrant.
Upon our arrival, Lt. Iantorno and his men "cleared" the residence to insure our safety. We had been warned Eric Harris might be on scene and pose a threat. During their efforts, they observed in Eric Harris' room what appeared to be a "device." As we talked with the Harrises, the aroma of gasoline became increasingly oppressive. Consequently, we cleared the residence and asked the fire department to respond.

It could be misleading, but that is what it appears to say. Based on other evidence, it seems that the agency list is just inaccurate.

sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:50 pm

Quote :

Dylan's house by 1:00pm on 4/20:

Page 8726

Sgt. T. Bruton Sheridan PD 1 1300 9351 Cougar Road
Off. J. Siskar Sheridan PD 1 1300 9351 Cougar Road
Res. Off. D. Perry Sheridan PD 1 1300 9351 Cougar Road

Eric's house by 11:32am on 4/20:

Page 8726

The information seems correct in all other entries, it is still a strange thing to think of police being there so soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:55 pm

Page 010194:

Pytlinski heard about the Columbine shooting on the News at about 1:00 P.M., and felt that Harris might be involved.

She called Eric Harris' house and his mother answered. Pytlinski said that his mother was extremely calm and stated that Eric was at school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pennydreadful

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:05 pm

Why were eric's parents so calm that day? Was it shock? I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaylorsMom

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Hmmmm....something smells fishy to me. I feel like the Harris' know more than we think they do. Their actions that day seem very odd. I'm still trying to understand why on earth Wayne Harris would call 911 around 1 p.m. if the police and other law enforcement were already at their house for quite some time...I need that explained to me!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarletmoon

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:05 am

With all the arrival times you guys sorted out verses the actual times of the unfolding events, it appears the times they gave are difinitely inaccurate. I'm not sure why they are though, how do you screw up your time of arrival?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] my guess is they were trying to protect him in every single way they knew how that day. Wayne probably called to see if they were still shooting up the school, caught or dead. They were definitely hiding something, Kathy not wanting them to go in Eric's shows she knew what was in there. The house reeked of gas yet they were in the house as if they didn't smell it, the attack plan was right on the table and there was more evidence throughout the house.

As for being calm during this whole search, that could easily be shock because that happens to a lot of people where they seem emotionless. It could also be that they were trying not to give it away that they're upset for one reason or another. I myself believe its a mix of shock and being a military family, my ex husband was in the military and they are taught to keep calm in these types of situations because freaking out only makes things worse or gets you killed in some situations. I do believe they loved their son, they wanted to protect him as much as humanly possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lasttrain

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:34 pm

I would still really like to know more about where the members of the family were that morning and when they got home. I don't know if there is any evidence for this extant.

It seems likely that Wayne Harris and/or Kathy and her sister arrived home, noticed evidence or an odor, turned on the television, and figured out that Eric was involved.

However, they did not know he was deceased and they did not want to voluntarily give the police any leverage over their son.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:30 am

We must remember that Eric also left gun parts and I believe some ammunition out in plain view in his bedroom when he left his home for the last time that morning.Obviously, he was no longer concerned with hiding things because the cat was soon to be out of the bag.
If his parents had any idea he was involved early on, maybe that's why more than anything.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:21 pm

Sry for the late response but I read that his parents stayed in a hotel . That was when they were not at home 1 day after I believe ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:26 pm

I’m curious too about Wayne’s call how did he know about the Trenchcoat Mafia when E&D were not members?
I can’t imagine Eric being in Trenchcoat mafia that kid was a Nerd . (Nothing against nerds ❤️)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:02 pm

My assumption is through Chris Morris, he and Eric were friends and I think Chris was actually a "member" he knew his son had a trench coat and so did Dylan. That's one of the reasons Nate called Tom Klebold that morning, he heard the shooters had trench coats and Eric and Dylan were not in class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Is there a detailed police report of searching Dylan's house like there was one posted above for Eric? And what was the actual cause of the gas smell, maybe the spilt alot of gas when they were filling up the car bombs? You just have to spill a shit load of gas for a whole house to reak like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:22 am

I can’t imagine Eric being in  Trenchcoat mafia  that kid was a Nerd . (Nothing against nerds ❤️)
They were nerds. They played dungeons and dragons together. The media that says they were dangerous neo-nazi, satanist goth kids in an organised gang who fought people with knives and clubs was just BS. John Savage was a bigger nerd than Eric and he was part of the TCM group activities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99   Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:55 am

I can’t imagine Eric being in  Trenchcoat mafia  that kid was a Nerd . (Nothing against nerds ❤️)
They were nerds. They played dungeons and dragons together. The media that says they were dangerous neo-nazi, satanist goth kids in an organised gang who fought people with knives and clubs was just BS. John Savage was a bigger nerd than Eric and he was part of the TCM group activities.
I wouldn't even class Eric as a "nerd". He was just that kid nobody really paid attention to in class, which is eerily similar to a lot of mass murderers/serial killers. Eric was mad because he didn't get the attention he longed for.

Dylan wasn't a "nerd" either in my view. Just antisocial and angry. His diary reads like that of a typical teenager if you exclude his plan to murder his classmates.

Yeah, I'm aware Dylan was put into some gifted program in the 5th grade or something, but that doesn't make him a nerd. Just says he had potential and smarts at a young age - something he stupidly wasted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cops at Harris House by 11:32AM and at Klebold House by 1:00pm on 4/20/99
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1