Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Curios about Columbine?

Go down 
+4
froggy
EGSandrew
Selah
Lizpuff
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Curios about Columbine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curios about Columbine?   Curios about Columbine? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:56 am

Hey! I only recently heard about the Columbine Massacre, and although it happened nearly 18 years ago I am extremely curious about it and would love to discuss it with someone. Which is why I registered as a member on this forum...does anyone have any information about the massacre, as well as thoughts or opinions? I'd love to hear it. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Curios about Columbine?   Curios about Columbine? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:23 am

curiouscat wrote:
Hey! I only recently heard about the Columbine Massacre, and although it happened nearly 18 years ago I am extremely curious about it and would love to discuss it with someone. Which is why I registered as a member on this forum...does anyone have any information about the massacre, as well as thoughts or opinions? I'd love to hear it. Thanks!

Hey! Go ahead and poke around here especially the Thoughts of the Shooting section. You can find a great deal of information there.

Selah

Selah

Contribution Points : 80333
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Curios about Columbine?   Curios about Columbine? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 3:59 pm

curiouscat wrote:

Also try acolumbinesite.com
Back to top Go down
EGSandrew
Randy Stair
September 17, 1992 -
June 8, 2017
EGSandrew

Contribution Points : 67153

PostSubject: Re: Curios about Columbine?   Curios about Columbine? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 7:55 am

Yeah, what they said. Just don't die...

froggy

Contribution Points : 68450
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Curios about Columbine?   Curios about Columbine? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 8:24 am

Also check out posts by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - he's compiled a lot of factual info/evidence into digestible threads. Smile
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Curios about Columbine?   Curios about Columbine? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 12:43 pm

Here are 2 pages of compiled evidence that you can go through if you like.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
myshame

Contribution Points : 74769

PostSubject: Re: Curios about Columbine?   Curios about Columbine? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 7:28 pm

curiouscat wrote:

How did you first hear about Columbine?
Back to top Go down
vodkasauce

Contribution Points : 64796

PostSubject: Re: Curios about Columbine?   Curios about Columbine? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 5:04 am

myshame wrote:
curiouscat wrote:

Thought this was an interesting question and decided to answer, if that's okay...

I was in seventh grade when I heard about Columbine. My English teacher had us all write a letter to Bill Clinton about school safety. I read only what I could find in magazines and newspapers as I did not yet have internet at home and I was too scared to "Ask Jeeves" about the shooting for fear that I would be looked at as a possible copycat. I, too, was the weird, tall, goth girl who played too many computer games. In my sophomore year of high school, I finally had dial up at home and while setting up my new computer, found the letter from Bill Clinton and this sprung up my interest all over again.
Cut to me at 30 years old, still reading and watching everything I can.

afrrs

Contribution Points : 79958

PostSubject: Re: Curios about Columbine?   Curios about Columbine? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 6:50 am

vodkasauce wrote:
myshame wrote:
curiouscat wrote:

Thought this was an interesting question and decided to answer, if that's okay...

I was in seventh grade when I heard about Columbine. My English teacher had us all write a letter to Bill Clinton about school safety. I read only what I could find in magazines and newspapers as I did not yet have internet at home and I was too scared to "Ask Jeeves" about the shooting for fear that I would be looked at as a possible copycat. I, too, was the weird, tall, goth girl who played too many computer games. In my sophomore year of high school, I finally had dial up at home and while setting up my new computer, found the letter from Bill Clinton and this sprung up my interest all over again.
Cut to me at 30 years old, still reading and watching everything I can.

What games did u played ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curios about Columbine?   Curios about Columbine? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curios about Columbine?
Page 1 of 1