Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric's prom date situation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bradt93
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:26 pm

I'm quiet attractive now. Blonde blue eyed and average weight, muscular. As I said before I was well liked in H.S., but I didn't talk to any girls, because I was shy, that's my own fault. I think more women want you to notice them than vice versa, am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm quiet attractive now. Blonde blue eyed and average weight, muscular.

That's great. So why you still garnering so much anger about the past?

That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they are in each other's arms
Oh mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:56 pm

I'm quiet attractive now. Blonde blue eyed and average weight, muscular. As I said before I was well liked in H.S., but I didn't talk to any girls, because I was shy, that's my own fault. I think more women want you to notice them than vice versa, am I wrong?

yes, for a lot of different reasons... but, yes.

btw, bradt93.. I only give "shit" to those I like. Please remember that if/when I counter ur thoughts. You are an enigma, but you are our enigma. (insert smiley face)
Back to top Go down
Criminalprofiling123

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:28 pm

Sounds like you're living the dream Cool

Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:32 am

I'm quiet attractive now. Blonde blue eyed and average weight, muscular.

That's great. So why you still garnering so much anger about the past?
Because I don't have a social life in real life and it makes me sad.,
Back to top Go down
bradt93
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:37 pm

I just thought of something when Eric and Dylan committed the murders, they became the people they hated, they essentially became the "bullies" Does that make any sense?
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:46 pm

I just thought of something when Eric and Dylan committed the murders, they became the people they hated, they essentially became the "bullies" Does that make any sense?

definitely one of the twists and saddest points in the Columbine saga.

I know a lot of people identify with being bullied like E & D, but where I lost respect and empathy for them is when I researched that they bullied and eventually killed some of the weaker kids including special ed students.
Back to top Go down
bradt93
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:49 pm

That's also what I still don't get, Evan Todd was a jock and they had a chance to kill him in the library, why didn't they? why go after the people who didn't bully them?
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:39 pm

So Eric's mom was in FL when the shooting occurred? Never knew that. I wonder if she flew home immediately.
No. She couldn't have been in Florida. She was there at the house when they searched it and was telling the police she didn't want them going in Eric's room. A flight from Florida to Colorado would probably take 4 hours. The cops showed up at the Harris' house not long after the shooting started.

Thats what I thought. I guess her trip was planned sometime after the 20th then.

She had hair/waxing apointments on 4/17 in preparation for a girls vacation to Florida. On 4/20, the hairdresser states she called Kathy's house, and when there was no answer, the hairdresser assumed Kathy was in Florida. I think that is where this question is coming from.
That's weird that the hairdresser called her house. She didn't know when the trip was but knew her well enough to call her house to see what was going on?

I thought it was strange as well. She was probably just being nosy in the guise of concern.

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:47 am

That's also what I still don't get, Evan Todd was a jock and they had a chance to kill him in the library, why didn't they? why go after the people who didn't bully them?

Exactly. How many times did Dylan shoot poor Eric Velasquez? 7 times? Poor Velasquez. He'd had a stroke when he was a baby, and was mentally challenged the rest of his life. He was completely innocent.

I don't know. Eric and Dylan were both mentally ill (a term Sue Klebold is unable to use). I don't think they were in their right minds when they took out their rage on Columbine.

Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:55 am

Noone deserves to be killed, but it would seem to me in their minds that he's the one that deserved it.
Back to top Go down
bradt93
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:01 am

Unless they let Evan Todd live so he can be tormented by the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:12 am

Unless they let Evan Todd live so he can be tormented by the whole thing.

Gotta leave a witness to tell the tale?

Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:27 am

@Rose The Hat, his name was Kyle Valasquez. I don't think they gave a fuck about the kids social standings or personalities at that point. Eric and Dylan were just over it, they wanted to play God, kill themselves when they were done with that, and that's what they did.

Last edited by Scarletmoon on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sscc
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:28 am

Noone deserves to be killed, but it would seem to me in their minds that he's the one that deserved it.
Evan may not have been the nicest kid but we don't really know anything about that. We only know the comments he made after Eric pointed his shotgun at him from across the library and pulled the trigger and after Dylan pointed a TEC-9 in his face from a foot away, looked in his eyes and told Evan to give him a good reason not to kill him. After Evan told them that he never had a problem with them and never would, Dylan said he was going to let the "fat fuck" live but Eric could shoot him if he felt like it. As far as I know, there is no evidence that Evan bullied either of them. Eric and Dylan had the chance to shoot him but obviously didn't feel that Evan "deserved" to die. They didn't even seem to know who he was.

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:35 am

@Rose The Hat, his name was Kyle Valasquez. I don't think they gave a fuck about the kids social standings or personalities at that point. Eric and Dylan were just over it, they wanted to play God, kill themselves when they were done with that, and that's what they did.

You're right. I feel bad that I remembered his name incorrectly. I agree with the rest of your statement as well.

Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:50 am

@Rose The Hat, I may not be able to type the name the way it needs to be, in order to tag you, but,don't feel bad. I think I came off as a bit of a cunt, its saint pattys day so sorry it came off that way. I was just giving you his first name, in case you didn't know it. Some people are very new to this topic.
Back to top Go down
bradt93
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:54 am

All of this is just a huge mystery to us and we will never know the real reason "why"
Back to top Go down
Scarletmoon
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I agree because the people that know the truth blew their brains out. They were kids, dead longer than they were alive at this point. They could have gotten help prior to the massacre. Regardless of this help, Eric only had eyes for girls out of his league. It would be great if there was no such thing, but there is.
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:07 am

@Rose The Hat, I may not be able to type the name the way it needs to be, in order to tag you, but,don't feel bad. I think I came off as a bit of a cunt, its saint pattys day so sorry it came off that way. I was just giving you his first name, in case you didn't know it. Some people are very new to this topic.

No worries! I just feel bad that I didn't remember Kyle's first name correctly. I guess I have Eric and Dylan on the brain. Eric was the first name that came to my mind. Embarassed

Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:13 am

@Rose_The_Hat, I can definitely understand that. Eric is one of the main antagonists of this tragedy. Please let me know how to type your name in, if I get it wrong again, lol I've tried 3 different ways!
Back to top Go down
bradt93
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I agree because the people that know the truth blew their brains out. They were kids, dead longer than they were alive at this point. They could have gotten help prior to the massacre. Regardless of this help, Eric only had eyes for girls out of his league. It would be great if there was no such thing, but there is.
Their shouldn't be any "leagues" in high school, but teenagers are very judgmental and mean. The only thing I fault Eric on is not trying hard enough to get a date, I'm sure their were pretty girls galore at that big high school.
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:22 am

@Rose_The_Hat, I can definitely understand that. Eric is one of the main antagonists of this tragedy. Please let me know how to type your name in, if I get it wrong again, lol I've tried 3 different ways!

I'm not sure how to tag me, either. When I made my name, I just typed in Rose The Hat. When I try to talk to others here, Ive been quoting, then answering. I didn't know you could @ people.

Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:55 am

Before you pretend to something, you need to meet this requirement.
Their shouldn't be any "leagues" in high school, but teenagers are very judgmental and mean. The only thing I fault Eric on is not trying hard enough to get a date, I'm sure their were pretty girls galore at that big high school.
Before you pretend to something, you need to meet this requirement. Elliot Rodger wanted a beautiful blonde... Nothing like? And you do not have the same problem? Maybe it's all about this? Someone wants something that he can not get? That is, everyone owes you, and you do not owe anyone. Why would it suddenly? That's the problem! Do not expect that someone owes you, because you're not the center of the universe and the world does not revolve around you! If you want something, make an effort or curb appetite. The only way!
I hope you are not offended by my words, but in fact, I probably see what you can't see or don't want to see...

Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:01 am

I don't think you're ever gonna stop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I don't even know what you're expecting out of people here when you're gonna disregard them anyway, constantly talking about women and acting like they owe you anything at all. You're still talking about your high school days and it's been long over. It's getting so boring to see you say anything.

That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they are in each other's arms
Oh mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down
bradt93
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:30 am

I stand by my words, they are very fickle and judgemental in H.S. I'm not talking about my H.S. days, I'm talking about what high school was probably like for Eric and Dylan. my high school days were just fine and I was pretty popular, I did play football. I always treated everyone with respect.
Back to top Go down
bradt93
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:33 am

I guess I'm the only one who thinks of everyone as a human being whether they are "popular" or "nerdy"
Back to top Go down
Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:20 am

You are talking about "beautiful girls" who must meet with some guy. They "must give a chance" and the like. In this case, the guy just wants to, well, girls always have to. And not just some girls there, but "beautiful." Should not a guy at least attract this girl? And would you personally "give a chance" to an "ugly" girl? Hey, how about this option? You like? Do you think that you deserve better? Then prove it! In other words, someone is demanding someone, but does not consider it necessary to meet the criteria of others.
Of course everyone is worthy of respect, and girls including. Unless she doesn't want to be with someone she loves? Or girls must always comply with someone's desires? Well then moderate your egoism.
And if you want to use someone until you are interested in (say sex), then be prepared that you will also use. Relationship with someone is not only getting pleasure, but also mutual responsibilities.
So, if a guy wants a "beautiful girl", then let the first be sure that he deserves it! And once you decide that this girl is worthy of you, then she has every right to decide if you deserve her!

Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:05 pm

Well, Brandi never gave Eric a chance. It was all about "Jeremy". She should've told him dude I'm not interested. Don't mess with someone's emotions like that is all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:13 pm

She was not interested and did not hide it. Only a stupid or naive person would not understand this. And how do you know what is really wanted from her Eric?

Eric's prom date situation?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next