Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric's prom date situation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:18 pm

bradt93, if you will stick a woman you don't want a relationship, you will give her a chance?

bradt93
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:20 pm

Also Eric was not "ugly", she was a damn fool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:34 pm

bradt93 wrote:
Also Eric was not "ugly", she was a damn fool.
He was a nice guy. Well, at least he wasn't so ugly that no girl would like to meet him. But he was not the only guy in school or the last man on Earth...

Scarletmoon

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], why was she a damn fool? He just wasn't her type, that's all. I'm sure not every girl is your type either. I'm not sure why you're so redundant but, everyone gets the point, we have heard you say it over and over. How about moving on to something new? Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:32 pm

And stop comparing yourself with Eric. You absolutely don't look like him. I think Eliot Roger is more your style. And no, I'm not trying to be rude, but your behavior just doesn't leave me much choice. Have finally understand that the problem is only in you.
If you want to change something, start with yourself. For starters, you need to stop blaming. Especially people whom you do not know personally. If someone hurt you, learn to forgive. If you can't change the past, just let it go, live in the present. If you have trouble understanding, you'd better ask at least twice and sometimes listen to the opinions of others before you accuse someone. This will greatly facilitate your life. We all have to make concessions. Why is it so difficult for you? If you want people to understand you, learn first to understand others.
I don't want to offend you, but you clearly have problems with communication and understanding. And I think you push people away who want to help you.

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:25 pm

Love wrote:
And stop comparing yourself with Eric. You absolutely don't look like him. I think Eliot Roger is more your style. And no, I'm not trying to be rude, but your behavior just doesn't leave me much choice. Have finally understand that the problem is only in you.
If you want to change something, start with yourself. For starters, you need to stop blaming. Especially people whom you do not know personally. If someone hurt you, learn to forgive. If you can't change the past, just let it go, live in the present. If you have trouble understanding, you'd better ask at least twice and sometimes listen to the opinions of others before you accuse someone. This will greatly facilitate your life. We all have to make concessions. Why is it so difficult for you? If you want people to understand you, learn first to understand others.
I don't want to offend you, but you clearly have problems with communication and understanding. And I think you push people away who want to help you.

THIS.

A big issue is you can't explain anything to him. I've tried to answer his questions to the point where I get pretty frustrated and he never acknowledged any of my posts. We can run around in circles trying to educate him, but I don't think anyone's comments will satisfy him, b/c it's not what he wants to hear. He'll just take his repetitive questions to another thread and incorporate them into that subject, and when he gets called out he uses his brief experience with bullying from 15 years ago as an excuse for his behavior.

I don't think he'll be satisfied until he gets replies that mirror his own opinions.

Sorry [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but unfortunately bullying will always exist. It even exists among non human animals. Life isn't fair. We can be like you and hold onto LONG past events forever and use them as an excuse for the rest of our lives (even though you've indicated that life got better for you once you got into high school, so I don't know why you're holding into your experience from middle school), or we can learn from our experiences and become stronger and move on. You'll find that not letting go of negative events will hold you back in life.

If you hate bullying so much then research some anti bullying programs and get involved. Figure out a way to stop it instead of asking WHY.

No one knows why e&d didn't target bullies and killed innocent people. The main theory was it's because they killed at random and essentially wanted *everyone* to die. This has been explained to you, yet you still keep asking it everywhere.

No one but the staff that was there at the time can answer why the teachers allowed bullying to go on at that school. This has been explained to you, yet you continue to ask it.

People have given you examples of why e&d had problems with girls, but I guess no one's answers have been good enough for you b/c that's another question that pops up everywhere.

Bashing Brandi and Evan Todd over and over again will probably result in getting you in trouble here. Evan Todd was like 3 years younger than e&d and didn't eve know them. Yes he made shitty comments after the fact but the outcasts he referenced were NOT e&d (unless e&d wore horns on their hats and made out in the halls). Not sure why you keep focusing on him...

All anyone here can do is SPECULATE.

I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to get out of people here at this point. I've suggested this before but maybe try doing some research. Maybe you'll find what you want to hear outside of the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:32 pm

None of you understand why I dislike people like Brandi. Brandi should've told Dylan straight up front I'm not interested in you, not mess with his emotions. I watched the video in the cafeteria, that's exactly what she did. She came up to him at first, then immediately ignored Eric and started talking to "Jeremy", you don't think that's rude? I've experienced women like her back then and I'm sorry they are F ing useless. I hope she's changed for the better, but I seriously doubt it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:35 pm

What I'm trying to "get out" of people here is that I wish some of you would see my point of view. Messing with people's emotions can also cause them to snap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarletmoon

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you are not going to change anyone's mind, everyone has their own opinions. Why can't you accept other peoples opinions? Move on, stop inserting the same thing into every thread. I don't understand what you are accomplishing by frustrating people, is that want you want? Brandi was a teenager, she wasn't interested but they were friends, who the hell knows why she didn't tell him. Also, she clearly stated that she would have gone to prom with Eric but he asked last minute. Constantly bashing her is not going to do anything at all, she seemed like a pretty typical teen to me, but that's my opinion. You seem to really hate women, I don't think any of us here have wronged you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:29 pm

bradt93 wrote:
None of you understand why I dislike people like Brandi. Brandi should've told Dylan straight up front I'm not interested in you, not mess with his emotions. I watched the video in the cafeteria, that's exactly what she did. She came up to him at first, then immediately ignored Eric and started talking to "Jeremy", you don't think that's rude? I've experienced women like her back then and I'm sorry they are F ing useless. I hope she's changed for the better, but I seriously doubt it.
You asked me why people have stopped responding to you. It's this shit right here - because you say the same thing over and over and over again. We get it, Brad, you were bullied and it still affects you 15 years later. You're obviously a fan of Dylan and Eric's, and to you, they did no wrong and it was everybody else's fault that they decided to try and blow up their school. You have blamed everybody BUT Dylan and Eric for what they did.

I told you to stop dragging Evan Todd into this. I told you to stop talking shit about Brandi and women in general. I banned you for the crap you were saying about Evan Todd and for the crap you said to me about being a stupid woman. You apologized to the forum so I gave you a second chance and you're STILL doing the same things that I banned you for in the first place and I'm STILL getting private messages from people complaining about you.

Evan Todd was the victim, not Dylan and Eric. Dylan and Eric were the murderers. I don't know why you're so obsessed with Evan Todd. He didn't even know Dylan and Eric and if he was such a bully to them, Dylan would have killed him. And Brandi did not owe Eric a God damn thing. She didn't have to tell him anything. She wasn't interested and she made that clear. It's not HER fault Eric didn't get that message. And some of the members here are getting annoyed as all hell with you hijacking every topic and turning it into a "Dylan and Eric were bullied" and "it's everybody else's fault that Dylan and Eric killed people" thread.

From now on, stick to the topic of the thread. Any more posts about bullying and Evan Todd, I'm going to delete. Any posts about Brandi, I'm going to delete. Any posts about women, I am going to delete and this is the absolute last time I'm saying it, the very next time I see you talking shit about Evan Todd, Brandi or women, I am going to ban you. And I won't be giving you a third chance. So don't even waste your time posting any more stuff about Evan Todd and Brandi because I will delete it and I will ban you. It's enough and I'm really tired of it.

bradt93
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:46 pm

OK FUCKING BAN ME, I'M NOT GOING TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO BY WOMEN!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:50 pm

bradt93 wrote:
Done.

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Dude just answered one of his own questions of why he had a problem with women. Sexism usually doesn't go over well with the ladies...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
runreilly

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:32 pm

bradt93 wrote:

Haha, what a weird thing to say. I could understand if he said "No one can tell me what to do," but he brought ovaries into this? Such loyalty to team men. -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:34 pm

I need to re-read this thread from the top, what the hell happened? Shocked

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Scarletmoon

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it should be a fun read, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Seems like a lot of you are talking about teenage relationships and prom and stuff.
Here's my situation:
Highschool here is different from hs in the US. Here highschools are more like college. You have a highschool for economics, domestic trades, construction engineering, electrotechnics etc.
I go to a electrotechincs highscool so 99% of students are male. I'm in a class with 27 students, 26 males and 1 female. Out of aprox 350 students in the school, there is only about 6 or 7 girls. So naturally prom is very different, it's only like a normal dinner and celebration, no dates or dances. Kinda like the whole thing is the after party. And it is awesome and relieving not having to worry about a date.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:16 pm

shades wrote:
Dylan didn't find one I would say I think he and Robyn probably worked it out and went together for fun. Robyn had an original person she wanted to go with but he was out of town so Dylan was second best. I think she wrote to him in a letter too saying she went "with her good friend" to prom, I can't remember.

As for Eric, I don't know. I think he asked the wrong girls, girls that were out of his league obviously. But he wasn't completely hopeless I mean he spent the night in with Susan anyways, and they were almost intimate. Afterwards he went to the after party.
Eric may have had some girl who wanted to go with him but he didn't know cause had high expectations.

Hey, I'm late to the party. Who is this Susan?

sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:55 pm

Susan DeWitt

Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:03 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Susan DeWitt

I googled her name with 'Columbine', and ended up on a random Tumblr page. Who is this girl?

sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:47 pm

Rose The Hat wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:
Susan DeWitt

I googled her name with 'Columbine', and ended up on a random Tumblr page. Who is this girl?
She didn't know Eric for very long but she she met him at Blackjack Pizza and he seemed to like her a lot. Just before 4/20, she gave him her number and he called her on the Saturday evening that prom was happening. She came over to his house, where they hung out for a few hours and watched the movie Event Horizon. You can read her interview on pages 6194-6200.

Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:18 am

Thanks, guys

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:48 am

Susan worked at the hair salon that was next door to Blackjack pizza. According to many girls that worked there at the salon, Eric was known to come into the salon to flirt with the girls there. He would ask them out repeatedly even when they said no.

View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:33 am

Anytime Rose, no problem.

Fatheroftwo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:59 pm

bradt93 wrote:

bradt93:

wish you hadn't have done that for many reasons, you left Jenn no other options.

I hope you find peace in the issues that bother you and I hope you focus on the positives you are working towards. The banning was due and justified, but I'm sure I speak for many.. I wish you well.

Hang in there and see the half full glass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:56 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Susan worked at the hair salon that was next door to Blackjack pizza.  According to many girls that worked there at the salon, Eric was known to come into the salon to flirt with the girls there.  He would ask them out repeatedly even when they said no.  

Yet, Susan met up with him!

After seeing her name here, I did some digging, and I saw a 'letter' that Susan supposedly wrote to Eric, post-Columbine, wherein she mourns his death and wishes she had known what he was feeling so she could have helped him. Did she really write that? There is so much misinformation out there, I am confused as to what is real and what is fan-fiction.

Also, reading Susan's witness statement, reading about Eric getting up off the couch during the movie to let the dog out, and then getting up again to let the dog back in, was amusing. It is just so normal, and not monstrous.

Scarletmoon

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:00 pm

Rose The Hat wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Susan worked at the hair salon that was next door to Blackjack pizza.  According to many girls that worked there at the salon, Eric was known to come into the salon to flirt with the girls there.  He would ask them out repeatedly even when they said no.  

After seeing her name here, I did some digging, and I saw a 'letter' that Susan supposedly wrote to Eric, post-Columbine, wherein she mourns his death and wishes she had known what he was feeling so she could have helped him. Did she really write that? There is so much misinformation out there, I am confused as to what is real and what is fan-fiction.

Also, reading Susan's witness statement, reading about Eric getting up off the couch during the movie to let the dog out, and then getting up again to let the dog back in, was amusing. It is just so normal, and not monstrous.

Yes, the letter from her is real. I find it so sad, she must have gone through hell after the shooting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:12 pm

Scarletmoon wrote:
Rose The Hat wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

Yes, the letter from her is real. I find it so sad, she must have gone through hell after the shooting.

It's real? That is heartbreaking. She must have had feelings for him. You know, she was alone with him for a long time. He could have hurt her, as he supposedly expressed he wanted to hurt women in his journals, and yet, he didn't.

Last edited by Rose The Hat on Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a comma)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 am

Rose The Hat wrote:
Scarletmoon wrote:
Rose The Hat wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

It's real? That is heartbreaking. She must have had feelings for him. You know, she was alone with him for a long time. He could have hurt her, as he supposedly expressed he wanted to hurt women in his journals, and yet, he didn't.

Well of course he wasn't going to do anything to raise alarms shortly before he was to partake in a massacre, however, yes, he could've hurt her had their bombs actually gone off as planned and she happened to be in the vicinity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:21 am

Yeah that has been discussed and debated before. Eric wouldnt hurt Susan because it would jeopardise His position/chances to commit NBK should action be taken.

Yet, I still believe he wouldnt hurt Susan cuz he liked her. But the timing was too late.

Eric's prom date situation?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next