Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric Harris Prospect/Applicant Card - Where is this from please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Eric Harris Prospect/Applicant Card - Where is this from please?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:36 pm

Recently I posted this file but I can't remember where I have seen it in the Evidence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can someone please tell me where it is from?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by sororityalpha on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Prospect/Applicant Card - Where is this from please?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:14 pm

LOL he put weapons as a interest on a job application...thats fake right?
Back to top Go down
Amarantha

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Prospect/Applicant Card - Where is this from please?   Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:12 am

Is this even his handwriting?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Prospect/Applicant Card - Where is this from please?   Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:55 am

Honestly that looks like a woman's handwriting tome. In any case that doesn't look like Eric's writing at all.

sscc
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Prospect/Applicant Card - Where is this from please?   Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:18 am

I feel like I've seen it before but I can't find it in the documents right now. I believe that this is actually Eric's military recruitment application. It's difficult to read but if you look at the dates of contact, they're in April 1999 which doesn't match up with applying to Blackjack. They also appear to match up with the dates that the recruiter spoke with him and with the other information that's listed on 10087-10088. These are the interests and grades that Eric shared with the Staff Sergeant which explains "weapons" being included. It's probably not Eric's handwriting because he didn't fill it out.

Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Prospect/Applicant Card - Where is this from please?   Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I feel like I've seen it before but I can't find it in the documents right now. I believe that this is actually Eric's military recruitment application. It's difficult to read but if you look at the dates of contact, they're in April 1999 which doesn't match up with applying to Blackjack. They also appear to match up with the dates that the recruiter spoke with him and with the other information that's listed on 10087-10088. These are the interests and grades that Eric shared with the Staff Sergeant which explains "weapons" being included. It's probably not Eric's handwriting because he didn't fill it out.

That makes sense because if you google Prospect/applicant card, you can see the different cards used for Military recruiting. Not saying this one is his or real but that is prob what it is for

sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Prospect/Applicant Card - Where is this from please?   Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:19 pm

So this has to do with Eric's Application to the Marine Corps and nothing to do with a Blackjack Pizza Application Form.

I agree that this was filled out by Marine Recruiter Staff Sergeant Mark F Gonzales (pp 010086-010088).

Can someone please tell me where this document is located in the Evidence?

Thank you so much for your help.

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Prospect/Applicant Card - Where is this from please?   Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

i thought it was a pretty weird job application...makes more sense as a recruitment card.

Eric Harris Prospect/Applicant Card - Where is this from please?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1