Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession Empty
PostSubject: The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession   The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He had a lot of issues with his schizophrenia and other issues and wasn't in the right frame of mind psychologically, so I really do feel horrible for him prob. moreso than I would for any other shooter. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession   The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:19 pm

He seems like a troubled kid.
Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 100597
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession   The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:36 am

The hardest part is he can't redeem himself. He will always be a murderer despite apparently having a mental illness. If he was born in another country, he might have been understood better. Except he is not.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession   The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:58 am

Frontline made a great documentation about Kip Kinkel (and also about Adam Lanza). It includes home videos of the Kinkels and a footage of their home, at the day of the shooting (you can see the covered bodies of Kip parents)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

Contribution Points : 11797
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession   The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 12:36 pm

I relate with Kip. People around me can't see that I am fucked up in the head.
Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

Contribution Points : 18287
Forum Reputation : 843

PostSubject: Re: The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession   The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 12:39 pm

AmyistWarrior wrote:
People around me can't see that I am fucked up in the head.
U sure?
Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

Contribution Points : 11797
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession   The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 12:40 pm

war criminal wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:
People around me can't see that I am fucked up in the head.
U sure?
I mean people in the real world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession   The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The saddest thing ever- Kip Kinkel's confession
Page 1 of 1