Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
REBdomine_REBisMINE

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It depends on my inspiration) thanks god or what ever, Columbine inspired me on creation, not shootings, as "some" others, means copycats or whatever.. and thank you)

froggy

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:54 pm

For some reason it's going around that the photos of Eric and Dylan in this book are from their sophomore year, but no, these are their freshman yearbook pictures. They're in the 9th grade, finishing their first year at Columbine (1995-1996). Just wanted to clear that up! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thedude11

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:55 pm

Thanks for this!

Gotta say it's interesting looking at Eric's pic in higher resolution. He doesn't look like he hates life here and like he has negative thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarletmoon

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks for this!

Gotta say it's interesting looking at Eric's pic in higher resolution. He doesn't look like he hates life here and like he has negative thoughts.

This is before he became his alter ego "Reb". You can see that in his junior year, he no longer signs his name, Eric Harris. It seems that by then, to him, Eric was gone and he was Reb now. Its interesting seeing this, I feel like he became Reb, in 1997.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:40 am

Just noticed the poor girl next to Dylan had her eyes closed!

View user profile
TaylorsMom

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...me too!! That was one of my worst nightmares when I was having school pictures taken! I was always so afraid I would blink and screw it all up...this poor girl!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thedude11

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:39 am

Thanks for this!

This is before he became his alter ego "Reb". You can see that in his junior year, he no longer signs his name, Eric Harris. It seems that by then, to him, Eric was gone and he was Reb now. Its interesting seeing this, I feel like he became Reb, in 1997.

Yeah very true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBdomine_REBisMINE

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thats why I always tryin to make my eyes open wide and don`t twinkle my eyes, so......I always get my pictures with freakin` wierd face...

sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:52 pm

Just noticed the poor girl next to Dylan had her eyes closed!  

Angela King

1996:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1999:

froggy

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:04 pm

Thanks for this!

You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed the pictures. I agree, it's definitely interesting to see, and sort of sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:55 pm

Have you nearly scanned the 300 pages yet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:08 pm

I messaged (her) about that the other day too but have not heard back yet.

Last edited by sororityalpha on Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:11 pm

I messaged him about that the other day too but have not heard back yet.

She'd started it when I was speaking to her the other day. I think she was busy with uni work but hopefully she'll have some free time now it's the holidays!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:14 pm

Oh that sounds great!

I am really looking forward to seeing it as well Smile

H311ish.B3ast

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:25 pm

Wow! This is really cool! Thanks for sharing it. I'm sure personal things that relate to Columbine are hard to come by....but one day I hope I may get lucky and run across something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:19 pm

Wow!  This is really cool! Thanks for sharing it.   I'm sure personal things that relate to Columbine are hard to come by....but one day I hope I may get lucky and run across something.

No problem! Glad you liked the pics. Yeah, couldn't believe my luck - perfect timing, honestly. I hope you manage to get your hands on something too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Finally, got back to you. Sorry about that! Mr Green

Hopefully I'll be meeting up with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at some point so we can show each other the photos and yearbook in person!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anananana

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:03 pm

Wow that's the spitting image of Eric.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2