Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

What do you think would have happened if someone restrained them?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Therewereonlyvictims

PostSubject: What do you think would have happened if someone restrained them?   Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:22 pm

What if some hero snuck up from behind and disarmed Eric and took him to the ground and then Dylan, completely rattled, got bumrushed and also taken to the ground? Do you think because of all the fear and anger they caused that the students would have killed them or would they have just given them a serious beatdown like how the Thurston shooter got turned into a punching bag?

How would the shooters would have responded if they'd been restrained and taken into custody? I feel that Eric would have had a complete breakdown because he was clearly deathly afraid of being taken alive.
Back to top Go down
myshame
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would have happened if someone restrained them?   Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:11 pm

They were never in a crowded area, so they probably wouldn't have been mobbed.

They both would have had meltdowns if they were in custody. That wasn't part of the plan at all.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would have happened if someone restrained them?   Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:59 am

If they couldn't use their guns or bombs I think they would try to use their knives.

Probably the reason they had knives was that, if all else failed, they could use them.

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would have happened if someone restrained them?   Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:38 pm

It's possible someone could have taken them down... In a "what if" scenario a couple guys could have attacked them and knocked them out with a chair or something.

It would have been great for us if Eric and Dylan were attacked and woke up in custody lol
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would have happened if someone restrained them?   Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -

Do you mean someone like Evan Todd? Since he was a big ole jock and he was a "bully" and all. Do you mean if he would have did something like jump out of his hiding spot and tackle Dylan to the ground?

That would have been great but unfortunately that didn't happen and Evan just ended up being another victim who probably had flashbacks for years of having a gun shoved in his face and had his life threatened.

I imagine if someone could have actually subdued the killers, they would have been arrested and we wouldn't be sitting here years later with all these questions.
Back to top Go down
Therewereonlyvictims

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would have happened if someone restrained them?   Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:48 pm

I mean how do you think they would have reacted if they were taken into custody?

Shaky eyes and uncontrollable screaming? Begging for the cops to kill them like Kip Kinkel?
Back to top Go down
lasttrain
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would have happened if someone restrained them?   Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I mean how do you think they would have reacted if they were taken into custody?

Shaky eyes and uncontrollable screaming? Begging for the cops to kill them like Kip Kinkel?

Eric would have thrown Dylan under the bus like he did after the van break-in.
Back to top Go down
myshame
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would have happened if someone restrained them?   Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:44 pm

Not at this point. They had already recorded a video confession.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would have happened if someone restrained them?   Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:12 pm

Or Dylan would have thrown Eric under the bus like he did when he "gave Brooks" Eric's website, right?
Back to top Go down
Ainjel

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would have happened if someone restrained them?   Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:52 pm

After reading Susan Klebold’s book, I often wondered what would happen had Eric and Dylan not killed themselves and instead were caught and went to prison. I agree with the earlier post that I don’t believe they could have handled prison. But I wonder about the parents. Eric’s parents have stated that they know he was a psychopath. Would that keep them from visiting him in prison and turning their back on him? I feel Dylan’s parents would be more sympathetic to his situation with the whole depression issue but I don’t think Dylan would want anything to do with his family, at least not at first.
Back to top Go down

What do you think would have happened if someone restrained them?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1