Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

"Columbine groupies"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
myshame
Top Contributor

PostSubject: "Columbine groupies"   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:00 am

Quote :
A book by one of the gunman's mothers was released this year [2016]. Random Facebook friend requests pop up from people she [Christine Mauser] calls "Columbine groupies." She ignores them all, but feels sickened by those who use images of the killers as their profile photos.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Come on, people. Sending emails is one thing, but facebook requests? Who does that?
Back to top Go down
myshame
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: "Columbine groupies"   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:17 am

Here's something we often don't think about:

Quote :
Her brother has been gone longer than he was here, and Christine feels as if she's lived two lives. She's not who she was when she lost him. When she sees adult siblings being best friends, she can't help but feel a bit bitter. She can't help but wonder what might have been had Daniel lived.
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: "Columbine groupies"   Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Quote :
A book by one of the gunman's mothers was released this year [2016]. Random Facebook friend requests pop up from people she [Christine Mauser] calls "Columbine groupies." She ignores them all, but feels sickened by those who use images of the killers as their profile photos.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Come on, people. Sending emails is one thing, but facebook requests? Who does that?

I think people who do that are probably making sadistic jibes at the victims families. I , myself, have a spree killer photo as my profile pick, but only here, and I keep to myself.

Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: "Columbine groupies"   Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I, myself, have a spree killer photo as my profile pick, but only here, and I keep to myself.

Which woman spree killer is your profile picture?

PostSubject: Re: "Columbine groupies"   Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:24 pm

Caril Ann Fugate, Charlie Starkweather's girlfriend. She has maintained her innocence, and says she was held against her will, but I think she committed at least one of the murders. Their spree inspired the movies "Badlands" (excellent movie, watch it if you can) and, hold on to your hats "Natural Born Killers". [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: "Columbine groupies"   Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:39 pm

@Rosethehat oh that's Charles Starkweather's girlfriend? Never saw a proper photo of her. Charles was silly

"Columbine groupies"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: