Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Character contrasts between E and D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
afrrs

PostSubject: Character contrasts between E and D   Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:22 pm

i was thinking , they were very much diferent from one another , yet they did nbk together .

so , i wanna try to make a list of similarities and differences of character between them .

similarities : both had '' balls '' and did nbk .

differences : i cant think of any rightnow ( im high and thats doesnt help ) .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonshadow
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Character contrasts between E and D   Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:42 pm

Eric was rather extroverted, direct, the "first acts, then thinks" type person. He was openly aggressive.
Dylan was rather introverted, lost in his own world, way too busy with conceptions and ideas. He was the kind of person who rather kept his anger to himself and bottled it up for a long time.

They completed each other's temper well. Too well, we might say.
(Oh, hope you get well soon tongue I try to stay away from posting anything online when I am even slightly drunk {never do other things than alcohol to get high}, to prevent writing things that I would might regret later.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Character contrasts between E and D   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:46 am

Opposites attract, ying&yang, perfect storm. It seemed like Dylan was the type to yes-end what Eric wanted or would say but I could be wrong. At the same time surprisingly Dylan might be the aggressor at times.

Moonshadow
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Character contrasts between E and D   Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah! And they managed to fuel each others' destructivity. They mutually brought out the worst aggression of each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Character contrasts between E and D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1