Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Was Chris Morris and Cory Friezen at School on 20 April 1999?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Was Chris Morris and Cory Friezen at School on 20 April 1999?   Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:04 pm

Nate Dykeman was not in the school when the bombs would have gone off. He went home for lunch as he usually did - Page 010695.

Zach Heckler was in the choir room at 11:20am on 4/20/99 then exited the building quickly after that - Page 010754.

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Was Chris Morris and Cory Friezen at School on 20 April 1999?   Mon May 01, 2017 9:44 am

sscc wrote:
This is what Tim Kastle (Nate's best friend) said.
(3422)
When Det. Demmel asked Timothy if Nate Dykeman had any prior knowledge that Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were going to do something Tim replied that Nate had said he knew they were going to do something but that he did not know they were going to do what they did.

This to me is entirely plausible as the natural reaction would be to tell others you care about, not keep it to yourself. Do we know if Timothy was at school that day? Or did he also tell his friends not to be there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Was Chris Morris and Cory Friezen at School on 20 April 1999?   Mon May 01, 2017 12:43 pm

Tim Kastle's statement(s) are on pages 003415-003422

Was Chris Morris and Cory Friezen at School on 20 April 1999?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2