Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Probably not asking in the right place!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KleboldKlan

PostSubject: Probably not asking in the right place!    Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:57 pm

How long did they keep the car memorials for Rachel Scott and John Tomlin's car and truck in the parking lot?

I've been trying to find out this for days. I'm new here, so don't know if I am posting in the right place!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Probably not asking in the right place!    Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:16 pm

They moved Rachel's car to Clement Park parking lot where John Tomlin's truck was as well.

They were still there on May 6 1999

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*After Rachel's car was moved from the memorial her parents kept it at their house.

Probably not asking in the right place!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1