Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TrimMeToenails

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-04-04

PostSubject: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:41 am

... have responded? Let's imagine any number of scenarios: A teacher or librarian has a relative with them, a little boy or girl too small to be in any grade other than 1st or 2nd. So, a 5, 6 or 7 year old child. Eric and Dylan continue their rampage and make it to the library. The child(ren) is with a parent, discovered by the killers?

How do you personally think Eric and Dylan would have responded? Would they have let them go, safely?
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2739
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : Dark City

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:32 am

Very excellent question.

I'd say they wouldn't hurt a small child.

Now, people may argue cause Steven was fairly young...was he the youngest? I'm not sure, and he was also petite I would say, and they still killed him. Perhaps even they wouldn't care what sort of people were there cause they wanted to eradicate EVERYONE. Also, they wanted to blow the place up so literally anybody would be taken out.

I guess what I mean if maybe they had conversation with the child or made any connection long enough till they don't have it in them to kill the child, then they prob wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
TrimMeToenails

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-04-04

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:36 am

That's my view. And good point on the bombing. If it had worked, it would have taken out everyone in the cafeteria and brought the library down with it.

But that's different from directly encountering someone.

The bombing would have killed Savage, for example. He was in the library. But when they actually came face to face with him, they let him go. I think it would have been the same with a small boy or girl. Seeing it, they probably would have let it and its parent leave.
Back to top Go down
Love
Top Contributor


Posts : 204
Join date : 2016-12-06

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:42 am

Even in the library, Eric and Dylan were not shooting at everybody. They could kill everyone who was there, but they didn't. This is to say that they chose their victims at random. So I don't think they will shoot at the child who obviously has not related to school. Most likely they would have just passed by, not wasting time on this baby.

_________________
I just want something I can never have.
Back to top Go down
Love
Top Contributor


Posts : 204
Join date : 2016-12-06

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:55 am

You know everyone wants to live, regardless of whether they are children or adults.

_________________
I just want something I can never have.
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2739
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : Dark City

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
This is to say that they chose their victims at random. So I don't think they will shoot at the child who obviously has not related to school.

This is quite a contradiction though. At random meaning even if they did see a child related to the school or not they would still shoot them, if that child was unlucky. They execution in the library is complicated, it's almost random yet not cause they didn't shoot an acquaintance, and they didn't shoot people they had long enough conversation with.

I said that they most likely wouldn't shoot the kid because, they might see a flashback/reflection of themselves in an instance and wouldn't have the heart to do it. Most likely Eric wouldn't.

_________________
If you're so very good looking
Why do you sleep alone tonight?
I know because tonight is just like any other night
That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they are in each other's arms
Oh mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down
myshame
Top Contributor


Posts : 227
Join date : 2017-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Very excellent question.

I'd say they wouldn't hurt a small child.

Now, people may argue cause Steven was fairly young...was he the youngest? I'm not sure, and he was also petite I would say, and they still killed him. Perhaps even they wouldn't care what sort of people were there cause they wanted to eradicate EVERYONE. Also, they wanted to blow the place up so literally anybody would be taken out.

I guess what I mean if maybe they had conversation with the child or made any connection long enough till they don't have it in them to kill the child, then they prob wouldn't.

I thought Harris shot Curnow without even looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Online
shades
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2739
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : Dark City

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I thought Harris shot Curnow without even looking at him.

Oh, he did didn't he? Like he just put the shotgun under the desk and didn't look?
Or was it like multiple shots under desk at whoever who would get hit and Steven was one of them?

_________________
If you're so very good looking
Why do you sleep alone tonight?
I know because tonight is just like any other night
That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they are in each other's arms
Oh mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3303
Join date : 2013-03-22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:55 pm

If the child and parent were seen together in the library or wherever in the school I do not believe Eric/Dylan would have shot the parent/child.

Their goal that day was to blow up the high school and to kill as many high school faculty/students as possible.

They were not targeting elementary school grade 1 little kids like Adam did.

_________________
Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In!
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2739
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : Dark City

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
If the child and parent were seen together in the library or wherever in the school I do not believe Eric/Dylan would have shot the parent/child.

Their goal that day was to blow up the high school and to kill as many high school faculty/students as possible.

Right, but if the bomb was successful, everyone would get killed. It literally wouldn't matter if they didn't shoot the parent and the child.

This is more to whether Eric or Dylan would individually shoot one

_________________
If you're so very good looking
Why do you sleep alone tonight?
I know because tonight is just like any other night
That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they are in each other's arms
Oh mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White



Posts : 942
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 32
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:17 pm

I don't see why they wouldn't. They laughed and joked while killing kids anyway - what difference does it make if you shoot kids five or six years younger than the ones you've already shot?
Back to top Go down
Online
shades
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2739
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : Dark City

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't see why they wouldn't. They laughed and joked while killing kids anyway - what difference does it make if you shoot kids five or six years younger than the ones you've already shot?
because maybe - just assuming, I obviously could be wrong - that seeing a child might trigger something inside them and they wouldn't be able to do it.

_________________
If you're so very good looking
Why do you sleep alone tonight?
I know because tonight is just like any other night
That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they are in each other's arms
Oh mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3303
Join date : 2013-03-22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:26 pm

I just don't see them killing little kids that young (5-7 years old).

They wanted to blow up/kill high school students/faculty.

_________________
Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In!


Last edited by sororityalpha on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2739
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : Dark City

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I just don't see them killing little kids that young (5-7 years old).

They wanted to blow up/kill high school students.

so safe to say they would pick and choose who they shot individually and it's not actually at random. On that day itself and I had said above, they didn't shoot certain people they knew or talked to.

_________________
If you're so very good looking
Why do you sleep alone tonight?
I know because tonight is just like any other night
That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they are in each other's arms
Oh mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3303
Join date : 2013-03-22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:21 pm

Yes, I agree with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I never understood why Adam wanted to kill little kids except to theorize that maybe to him he wanted to 'save' them from a 'miserable future life' in our civilized world.



_________________
Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In!
Back to top Go down
Szabo



Posts : 16
Join date : 2017-04-07
Location : Cornwall, UK.

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:34 pm

Jeanna Park's younger sister (Kathy) was also in the library during the massacre, and I've often wondered if they had seen her would they have harmed her? I believe she was only 14 or 15 at the time.

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3303
Join date : 2013-03-22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:26 pm

Kathy Park stated she was under Table 15 with Makai Hall, Patrick Ireland, and Dan Steepleton.

I am sure Eric/Dylan saw her.

Everybody under Table 15 was injured except her. She was lucky she did not get hit by the shotgun pellets or bullets or by the CO2 cartridge that was thrown at them (Makai Hall threw it away).

_________________
Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In!
Back to top Go down
James411

avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2015-06-19

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:18 pm

I want to grab some weak little freshman and just tear them apart like a wolf, show
them who is god. Strangle them, squish their head, bite their temples in the skull, rip off
their jaw, rip off their collar bones, break their arms in half and twist them around, the lovely
sounds of bones cracking and flesh ripping, ahhh ... so much to do and so little chances.

-Eric Harris
Back to top Go down
Szabo



Posts : 16
Join date : 2017-04-07
Location : Cornwall, UK.

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I want to grab some weak little freshman and just tear them apart like a wolf, show
them who is god. Strangle them, squish their head, bite their temples in the skull, rip off
their jaw, rip off their collar bones, break their arms in half and twist them around, the lovely
sounds of bones cracking and flesh ripping, ahhh ... so much to do and so little chances.

-Eric Harris

I wonder if this is in reference to the freshman who were giving Dylan a hard time and supposedly even dented his car. According to Sue Klebold's book Dylan and others arranged to meet up with the freshman to settle things, but the freshman never turned up.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2968
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:39 pm

Does it really make any difference? I mean, really? Isn't murder still murder no matter what age the kids were? They were kids. Young kids with their entire lives left to live. Eric looked Daniel Mauser straight in the face before he shot him in the head and you guys think they would have "felt some sort of way" if a younger child were there? Really? If there were little kids there and ended up collateral damage, they wouldn't have cared. Just like all those people out there who think they could have changed Dylan and Eric and that they wouldn't have killed them - yes, they would have. They would have looked at you in the face and then shot you in the head.

There is no big mystery, rhyme or reason as to who they killed and who they passed up. It had nothing to do with age or some kids looking younger than others. Eric didn't pass some girl up because she was 15. That was their plan the whole time - to decide who lives and who dies. You know, because they were "so fucking Godlike"? And keep in mind, they weren't letting people live because they didn't want them to die. They let them live so that they'd have "flashbacks" and probably agonize over what happened for the rest of their lives.

_________________
"If only I could press rewind"
Back to top Go down
Love
Top Contributor


Posts : 204
Join date : 2016-12-06

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I want to grab some weak little freshman and just tear them apart like a wolf, show
them who is god. Strangle them, squish their head, bite their temples in the skull, rip off
their jaw, rip off their collar bones, break their arms in half and twist them around, the lovely
sounds of bones cracking and flesh ripping, ahhh ... so much to do and so little chances.

-Eric Harris

    It's like he wants to psychologically compensate for the pain and humiliation that he has experienced being physically weak and pathetic in his own eyes. Thus, he projects his imagination not on those who offend him, but on those who could not answer him. His imaginary victim is very similar to Erik. Hating himself, he projects his anger on those who reminds him of himself. As a person with low self-esteem, he is very painfully aware of when he is not getting the desired respect from the younger kids.

    His sexual fantasies are also quite specific. He does not dream of "true love" as Dylan. In his fantasies he wants to get by force something that he can not get in real life. Eric does not need illusions about the relationship, rather, he even doubts that he will ever have a girlfriend. And this is all also because of extremely low self-esteem.
     
    I think that to some extent he really hated all these children in school. But I don't think that a small child would cause him the same associations as the high school students.

_________________
I just want something I can never have.
Back to top Go down
lol



Posts : 308
Join date : 2013-07-26

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Does it really make any difference? I mean, really? Isn't murder still murder no matter what age the kids were? They were kids. Young kids with their entire lives left to live. Eric looked Daniel Mauser straight in the face before he shot him in the head and you guys think they would have "felt some sort of way" if a younger child were there? Really? If there were little kids there and ended up collateral damage, they wouldn't have cared. Just like all those people out there who think they could have changed Dylan and Eric and that they wouldn't have killed them - yes, they would have. They would have looked at you in the face and then shot you in the head.

There is no big mystery, rhyme or reason as to who they killed and who they passed up. It had nothing to do with age or some kids looking younger than others. Eric didn't pass some girl up because she was 15. That was their plan the whole time - to decide who lives and who dies. You know, because they were "so fucking Godlike"? And keep in mind, they weren't letting people live because they didn't want them to die. They let them live so that they'd have "flashbacks" and probably agonize over what happened for the rest of their lives.
This. All this.

Lmao at the fantasies some people have on this forum. Oh yeah! Eric and Dylan will definitely point a gun at a 6 year old, and immediately think of their childhood. Yeah, not even close. They would've killed them too. And I say that with strong confidence because of the way they acted that entire day, and what they did. It makes no difference. In the end they would've just been another target.
Back to top Go down
myshame
Top Contributor


Posts : 227
Join date : 2017-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:30 pm

This is kind of a useless question. They didn't plan on seeing any little kids there, and there weren't any little kids there.

Even if they wouldn't kill a toddler, I don't think they'd stop killing people just because one was there.
Back to top Go down
Online
shades
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2739
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : Dark City

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
mao at the fantasies some people have on this forum. Oh yeah! Eric and Dylan will definitely point a gun at a 6 year old, and immediately think of their childhood. Yeah, not even close. They would've killed them too. And I say that with strong confidence because of the way they acted that entire day, and what they did. It makes no difference. In the end they would've just been another target.

Calm down please. That wasn't a fantasy, and you don't even know if it's possible for them at all to have a flashback like that because this is a hypothetical question and there wasn't a smaller child there to know what would happen. You say the way they acted that day, it wouldn't matter who they killed. Well take in consideration that they still let some people go.


Last edited by shades on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2739
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : Dark City

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:39 am

None of you guys know how it would be cause there wasn't a toddler there. I think it's a good question cause it brings to light whether they were complete monsters or were still conscious enough to have executed a child in front of them. It reflects if they only targeted their peers/teenagers- if they were in front of them (not if bombing was successful).

_________________
If you're so very good looking
Why do you sleep alone tonight?
I know because tonight is just like any other night
That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they are in each other's arms
Oh mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down
sscc
Top Contributor


Posts : 382
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Does it really make any difference? I mean, really? Isn't murder still murder no matter what age the kids were? They were kids. Young kids with their entire lives left to live. Eric looked Daniel Mauser straight in the face before he shot him in the head and you guys think they would have "felt some sort of way" if a younger child were there? Really? If there were little kids there and ended up collateral damage, they wouldn't have cared. Just like all those people out there who think they could have changed Dylan and Eric and that they wouldn't have killed them - yes, they would have. They would have looked at you in the face and then shot you in the head.

There is no big mystery, rhyme or reason as to who they killed and who they passed up. It had nothing to do with age or some kids looking younger than others. Eric didn't pass some girl up because she was 15. That was their plan the whole time - to decide who lives and who dies. You know, because they were "so fucking Godlike"? And keep in mind, they weren't letting people live because they didn't want them to die. They let them live so that they'd have "flashbacks" and probably agonize over what happened for the rest of their lives.
This. All this.

Lmao at the fantasies some people have on this forum. Oh yeah! Eric and Dylan will definitely point a gun at a 6 year old, and immediately think of their childhood. Yeah, not even close. They would've killed them too. And I say that with strong confidence because of the way they acted that entire day, and what they did. It makes no difference. In the end they would've just been another target.
You might be surprised. Anders Breivik spared at least one ten year old boy he came across though otherwise, he was absolutely ruthless with his killing, and his youngest victim was just 14 years old.

He also spared a teen boy. Breivik said: 'Certain people look more leftist than others. This person appeared right-wing, that was his appearance. That's the reason I didn't fire any shots at him. When I looked at him I saw myself.'

You are forgetting that it would not necessarily have to be compassion that would lead Eric or Dylan to spare a child that reminded them of themselves. Narcissism would suffice.

Personally, I do think there is a chance that Eric and Dylan would have skipped killing a young child if any had been present that day. While I don't believe that there is really any ethical difference between taking the life of an adult, teenager or child, I think there would have been a different visceral reaction to the image of a child in front of one of their guns, regardless of how far gone either of them seemed to be. It would not have been something they expected to encounter and that might have jolted them back to reality and forced them to think about what they were doing in a different way. Of course, they could have been completely indifferent to this occurrence since they obviously took 13 lives with no problem, but I still think there's a reasonable chance that it would have been something that they hesitated to do, if only because the unexpected presence of a child would have shocked them and thrown them off guard.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2739
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : Dark City

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You might be surprised. Anders Breivik spared at least one ten year old boy he came across though otherwise, he was absolutely ruthless with his killing, and his youngest victim was just 14 years old.

He also spared a teen boy. Breivik said: 'Certain people look more leftist than others. This person appeared right-wing, that was his appearance. That's the reason I didn't fire any shots at him. When I looked at him I saw myself.'

You are forgetting that it would not necessarily have to be compassion that would lead Eric or Dylan to spare a child that reminded them of themselves. Narcissism would suffice.

Personally, I do think there is a chance that Eric and Dylan would have skipped killing a young child if any had been present that day. While I don't believe that there is really any ethical difference between taking the life of an adult, teenager or child, I think there would have been a different visceral reaction to the image of a child in front of one of their guns, regardless of how far gone either of them seemed to be. It would not have been something they expected to encounter and that might have jolted them back to reality and forced them to think about what they were doing in a different way. Of course, they could have been completely indifferent to this occurrence since they obviously took 13 lives with no problem, but I still think there's a reasonable chance that it would have been something that they hesitated to do, if only because the unexpected presence of a child would have shocked them and thrown them off guard.

Excellent [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. And thank you for referencing Anders. I can't believe It slipped my mind that he did that.

_________________
If you're so very good looking
Why do you sleep alone tonight?
I know because tonight is just like any other night
That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they are in each other's arms
Oh mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2968
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
None of you guys know how it would be cause there wasn't a toddler there. I think it's a good question cause it brings to light whether they were complete monsters or were still conscious enough to have executed a child in front of them. It reflects if they only targeted their peers/teenagers- if they were in front of them (not if bombing was successful).
Are you being serious or are you being sarcastic because I honestly cannot tell? They weren't monster for killing the kids they did kill but they would have been monsters if they killed a 5 year old? If you actually are being serious, how the heck did you come to that conclusion? And I'm also wondering why you always try to make Dylan and Eric, particularly Eric, not sound as bad as he really was? You literally stick up for Eric every single time he's mentioned in a bad light. Is there a reason for that? When that movie about Rachel came out your biggest concern was how they portrayed Eric and how disgusted you were that God for bid, Rachel was getting attention.

And it goes both ways. You too don't know what they would have done if a toddler was there but you were quick to say they probably wouldn't have killed a child that young and jump all over the people who said that he would and telling people to "calm down". You know cuz he's a murderer and all it isn't that far fetched that he'd kill a child if a child just so happened to be lurking around a high school. How do you know who he would and wouldn't have killed? You don't. And you do know WHY they let people go, right? That was their intention the whole time to pick who lives and who doesn't. I mean how many times did they say that? And Eric talked about blowing up "towns" and flying planes into buildings and all other kinds of messed up shit. You think that wouldn't have killed some children?

_________________
"If only I could press rewind"
Back to top Go down
Amarantha



Posts : 98
Join date : 2016-08-20
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:35 am

They were there for carnage. Definitely not for compassion, if they let some of their targets flee from the scene it was because they wanted to experiment psychological manipulation and feel superior to everybody. With a child, that wouldn't have even happened. I think that they would have had even the youngest on target, if they had a chance to find them on their way.
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2739
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : Dark City

PostSubject: Re: What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...   Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
And it goes both ways. You too don't know what they would have done if a toddler was there but you were quick to say they probably wouldn't have killed a child that young and jump all over the people who said that he would and telling people to "calm down". You know cuz he's a murderer and all it isn't that far fetched that he'd kill a child if a child just so happened to be lurking around a high school. How do you know who he would and wouldn't have killed? You don't. And you do know WHY they let people go, right? That was their intention the whole time to pick who lives and who doesn't. I mean how many times did they say that? And Eric talked about blowing up "towns" and flying planes into buildings and all other kinds of messed up shit. You think that wouldn't have killed some children?

First of all I know you like to disagree with me. I've been around here long enough and I do make it clear that at some points I'm Eric biased or relate to the boys somehow. That whole Rachel movie thing? nothing to do with this.

Secondly I told the poster to calm down because they were referencing my post as a fantasy when I said they might get flashbacks seeing a child. I'm just replying that they do not know that that could have happened either.

And of course I don't know what they would have really done if a child was there. But I still have the right to state my opinion right? Isn't that what this forum is for and not who is right and how many people back that up? I even said that they wanted to bomb the school initially so ANYONE would have gotten killed.

I, NEVER, completely said Eric or Dylan wouldn't kill a child. I just think as a strong opinion they may have not, and the opinion is still mine. Doesn't mean anyone else is correct either.

Lastly the way I phrased this "I think it's a good question cause it brings to light whether they were complete monsters or were still conscious enough to have executed a child in front of them." is a tad bit insane, I realised. They are monsters for what they did nevertheless.

_________________
If you're so very good looking
Why do you sleep alone tonight?
I know because tonight is just like any other night
That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they are in each other's arms
Oh mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down
 
What if a small child happened to be there? How would Eric and Dylan...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Scarlett Vixen & Her Small Herd
» The Small Print ((Open))
» Zack:. -Small body, big heart! (Scroll)
» Death in a small town
» A SMALL QUIZ!!! Name them if you can, most of us know them!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: