Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Do you have any pictures, videos, pdf's, that have not been posted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Do you have any pictures, videos, pdf's, that have not been posted    Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:32 am

Some of us have a backup of digital pictures, videos, pdf's, etc. of Columbine Related Items.

At one time I had high resolution pictures from the Evidence Exhibit from 2004 which I don't have anymore.

At one time somebody posted all the news archives in pdf format which I don't have anymore either (although I do have a lot of them in text format).

But I still have a lot of stuff on a backup drive.

I am curious to see what other people have that maybe others do not or have not seen yet. Like maybe the 1997 or 1998 Yearbooks as an example.

Do you have any pictures, videos, pdf files, or anything else that has not been uploaded yet?

I will start first.

I own a copy of this magazine:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any pictures, videos, pdf's, that have not been posted    Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:06 am

Nobody has anything, really?

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any pictures, videos, pdf's, that have not been posted    Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:45 am

I have the 1996 yearbook (which I'm currently scanning) and both the 'Monsters Next Door' and 'Columbine Tapes' Time magazines - but I assume they have already been uploaded somewhere. Does anyone have the videos of Kevin Harris demonstrating physical therapy? I have looked online, but come up with nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Do you have any pictures, videos, pdf's, that have not been posted
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1