Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Randy Brown Book

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Mon May 01, 2017 2:37 am

In the video where Dylan is interviewed in the library. Isn't that a camera in the background near a wall clock?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Mon May 01, 2017 6:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
In the video where Dylan is interviewed in the library. Isn't that a camera in the background near a wall clock?

Or a fire alarm? Not a positive ID IMO, although it looks to be pointing out of the wall. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Mon May 01, 2017 12:40 pm

Definitely not a camera.

It could be an emergency backup power light, fire alarm, etc.

From the Final Report, Fire Alarm Strobe/Horn:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lavitax

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Wed May 24, 2017 9:57 pm

Can Randy verify if his wife actually "collaborated" with Beth Nimmo in her claim that Dylan had a crush on Rachel at one time?

Q – Didn’t Dylan have a crush on Rachel?
A – He actually did at one time. In fact, even Judy Brown collaborated that to me a few weeks ago when I met her at an anniversary dinner for Columbine. Dylan had had a crush on her. I don’t know where that went. Rachel had actually tried to be friends with Dylan, not in a boyfriend-girlfriend kind of deal. She was a kind person. When everything went wrong for Dylan, I guess he kind of turned on her. Rachel was known as a Christian at Columbine and there was a lot of hate about Christians and Jews. They fed their anger. They had to keep it at a level and to do that they fed it through books, games, movies, very violent sources. They kept up this mock bravery or toughness and they fed one another with it. They had to keep that anger at a certain level in order for them to seed the plan they did. I know when Rachel was performing one night at a variety show, her tape got garbled. It was Dylan in the sound booth. I was told that he was so anxious to get that right because she was performing a mime during the tape. I think it was kind of a love-hate thing. He hated her for her Christian point of view, but, at the same time he was drawn to her because she was a kind person.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Thu May 25, 2017 4:19 pm

How do we know you actually know randy brown? Where is your proof?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asloversgo

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Fri May 26, 2017 9:52 am

Can Randy verify if his wife actually "collaborated" with Beth Nimmo in her claim that Dylan had a crush on Rachel at one time?

Q – Didn’t Dylan have a crush on Rachel?
A – He actually did at one time. In fact, even Judy Brown collaborated that to me a few weeks ago when I met her at an anniversary dinner for Columbine. Dylan had had a crush on her. I don’t know where that went. Rachel had actually tried to be friends with Dylan, not in a boyfriend-girlfriend kind of deal. She was a kind person. When everything went wrong for Dylan, I guess he kind of turned on her. Rachel was known as a Christian at Columbine and there was a lot of hate about Christians and Jews. They fed their anger. They had to keep it at a level and to do that they fed it through books, games, movies, very violent sources. They kept up this mock bravery or toughness and they fed one another with it. They had to keep that anger at a certain level in order for them to seed the plan they did. I know when Rachel was performing one night at a variety show, her tape got garbled. It was Dylan in the sound booth. I was told that he was so anxious to get that right because she was performing a mime during the tape. I think it was kind of a love-hate thing. He hated her for her Christian point of view, but, at the same time he was drawn to her because she was a kind person.

I will include this, thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jada887

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:02 pm

Hey guys,

I am helping Randy Brown with a book that should be out next year.

I thought Mr. Brown was done with Columbine, at least that's what he told several posters on Amazon. Is this for real?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hvernon

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:08 am

Q: What does Randy Brown think of the footage of Dylan and Eric placing the propane bombs in the cafeteria? Did he spot it? Had he been made aware of this previously by JeffCo?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:00 am

There was never cameras in schools back in the 90's. I remember my school didn't install them until around 2004. The main one in the cafeteria, but not in every room. Now they are in every single classroom like big brother.

Q: What does Randy Brown think of the footage of Dylan and Eric placing the propane bombs in the cafeteria? Did he spot it? Had he been made aware of this previously by JeffCo?

He said he looked at the footage and doesn't buy it. He said the bombs were too heavy for someone to casually carry it by themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asloversgo

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:07 am

Hey guys,

I am helping Randy Brown with a book that should be out next year.

I thought Mr. Brown was done with Columbine, at least that's what he told several posters on Amazon. Is this for real?

This is for real. He is self publishing and it will be as a download when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:34 pm

I hope he gets it published soon. I would love to have his perspective on everything, as he was there before, during and after Columbine. This would be another source of first hand information like Sue Klebold's and Brooks's book.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Randy Brown Book
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2