Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

If you could ask one question what would it be?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strychnine
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: If you could ask one question what would it be?   Thu May 04, 2017 8:10 am

If you could ask any number of deceased killers one question who would you ask and what would your question be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatheroftwo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask one question what would it be?   Thu May 04, 2017 3:28 pm

To whom and to what degree did you tip off that something was going to happen on 4/20?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wirely

PostSubject: Random question   Sat May 13, 2017 10:23 pm

I would ask Adam Lanza what he thought of skinny jeans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
runreilly

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask one question what would it be?   Thu May 18, 2017 1:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
If you could ask any number of deceased killers one question who would you ask and what would your question be?

So many of the victims were young, wimpy, and (I assume) mostly uninvolved with the upper echaelons of the school's social system. Mauser and Velasquez come to mind right off the bat. They shot them point blank, but it doesn't even matter because bombs could have killed anyone, anyway.

I think it's in the "Lost Boys" documentary where is shows some solemn kids in the weight room talking about how, 'if they wanted to kill jocks, they could have shown up [early] and walked into the weightroom.'

I'd ask, "Why didn't you plant the bombs, or any bombs, in the weightroom?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
runreilly

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask one question what would it be?   Thu May 18, 2017 1:50 am

I'd ask Adam Lanza what it feels like to be Adam Lanza. He was handicapped and I don't think he had complete control of his own agency at all times. He kinda touches on this in the phone call about Travis the Chimp. Seems like he was thinking a lot about nature vs. nurture. I think he was impaired and suffering badly. He couldn't even fake living a normal life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: huh   Thu May 18, 2017 9:22 pm

I'd ask them to what extent THEY--Eric and Dylan themselves--felt bullying was to blame for what they did. Of course, God knows if they'd tell me the truth.

Also, RIP Chris Cornell....the Soundgarden track "Like Suicide," now 23 years young, is going to be pretty damn eerie now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dahlia_rose

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask one question what would it be?   Fri May 19, 2017 12:15 am

Sue Klebold mentioned in her book that 4/20 was predicated entirely on Dylan's desire to die. I would ask Eric and Dylan exactly WHAT made the idea of death so appealing? What made life objectively unbearable, if they could single it out to just one thing? At exactly what point in their lives did they lose all hope in the future and why?

This really interests me as nothing can seem to answer that question from an outsider's perspective. When you read about their lives the conclusion that they were short-sighted, narcissistic, privileged ingrates kind of jumps out at you but that might just be an easy out. Were Dylan and Eric simply victims of their pathology or was it something actually external (as opposed to warped perceptions or psychological disturbance) that convinced them that life was not worth living?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask one question what would it be?   Fri May 19, 2017 8:14 pm

I'd ask Eric if he'd like to collab on a Megawad with me or if he'd like me to teach him ACS/Decorate script
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EGSandrew
Randy Stair
September 17, 1992 -
June 8, 2017

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask one question what would it be?   Sun May 21, 2017 8:14 am

One wouldn't be nearly enough but I guess a big one would be "what would you guys have done differently if given the opportunity to do it all over again?"

ColumbineIsInterestingAF
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask one question what would it be?   Thu May 25, 2017 5:29 am

id bring eric harris back to life and have a one on one conversation with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

If you could ask one question what would it be?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1