Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Does anyone have Brooks Brown's grade school drawing of Dylan and himself?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
REBdoomer1999

PostSubject: Does anyone have Brooks Brown's grade school drawing of Dylan and himself?   Fri May 12, 2017 11:26 pm

In No Easy Answers, it's stated that the picture was shown when the Browns appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show in May 1999, but I've had no luck finding it anywhere. The caption reads "What scares me most is if Dylan does boast that he isn't my friend."
Back to top Go down
spidEr

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Brooks Brown's grade school drawing of Dylan and himself?   Sun May 14, 2017 1:48 pm

I have been trying to track down that Oprah show, also the one with Nate Dykeman for years. I don't know why nobody has archived it. I know exactly what you are talking about though. I think Wurmhole had a copy of it, but he/she has vanished.
Back to top Go down

Does anyone have Brooks Brown's grade school drawing of Dylan and himself?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1