Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tower Documentary on Netflix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ainjel

Ainjel

Contribution Points : 65108
Forum Reputation : 0

Tower Documentary on Netflix Empty
PostSubject: Tower Documentary on Netflix   Tower Documentary on Netflix Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 12:11 pm

I just found another good documentary on Netflix called Tower. It is about the University of Texas shooting. It is mostly told through cartoonish skits but I still found it very interesting. There are a lot of first hand witnesses and victims who describe their memories of that day.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97168
Forum Reputation : 104

Tower Documentary on Netflix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tower Documentary on Netflix   Tower Documentary on Netflix Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 1:54 am

I just about managed to get through it. I really didn't like the cartoon theme throughout. Of course, not much footage of the day exists so they had to do something and I appreciate some people will have enjoyed the artwork.

That Allen Crum sure was a hero.
Back to top Go down

Tower Documentary on Netflix
Page 1 of 1