Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ian Brady

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SaucyJimmy

SaucyJimmy

Contribution Points : 63672
Forum Reputation : 25

Ian Brady  Empty
PostSubject: Ian Brady    Ian Brady  Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 12:15 am

-

Last edited by SaucyJimmy on Thu May 07, 2020 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97168
Forum Reputation : 104

Ian Brady  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian Brady    Ian Brady  Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 12:56 am

I have been walking over those moors a couple of times in the past.

I thought he'd have died way before he did due to his poor health. He can go rot with Myra now.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 71131
Forum Reputation : 0

Ian Brady  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian Brady    Ian Brady  Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 3:40 am

Hmmmm... I really have mixed emotions. Have always been interested in Moors murder cases.

I did know that Brady was in poor health, so I am not surprised that he passed away. The only thing I am surprised of is that he lived so long.

I cannot feel sorry or mourn for him. Even if I do understand that he had a terrible life, this cannot justify these crimes and this manipulative behaviour.
I cannot understand what kind of satisfaction he had gotten by keeping this secret? This made me really upset. Mrs. Bennett died without knowing where his son's remains were - wasn't this horrible and painful enough for Brady? I cannot say anything else. I. Just. Don't. Understand. What. This. Was. Good. For.
Completely meaningless.

But I cannot understand this hatred either - checking the biggest news portals and comments on social media makes me think: what is this good for? He is dead, he cannot do bad or violent things any more, so there is no reason for more hatred or anger.
Back to top Go down

Ian Brady  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian Brady    Ian Brady  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 9:09 am

Does anyone know what happened to his autobiographical book? It was supposed to be released shortly after his death, but so far there's nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ian Brady  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian Brady    Ian Brady  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ian Brady
Page 1 of 1