Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident'

Go down 
+4
21stcenturyreality
Draw_It_White
spidEr
sororityalpha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97793
Forum Reputation : 154

22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident'   22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 9:43 am

I find it a bit sad that people are going a bit mental about Noel not being there.

It was about those kids, not an Oasis comeback gig. Sadly for any Oasis fans, Liam has run his mouth again calling his brother for not being there. I don't think that's the sort of thing you can come back from - accusing him of being selfish for not attending a concert for some victims.

I don't really like Oasis anyway so I couldn't care less if they ever reformed. Shame Liam came out with that today though trying to point score because he turned up at the gig. I thought the guy might be alright after doing the couple of songs and helping to raise money, but less that 24 hours later and it's back to the LG show.
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 64671
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident'   22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:55 am

It's turned out Noel has donated some of his profits, so maybe Liam can shut up now. 

One of the London Bridge murderers Kharum Butt appeared in this documentary last year aired on Channel 4. In hindsight he wasn't considered enough of a threat or the existing terrorism laws are inadequate. This is a disgrace, there are psychiatric wards for people who have mental conditions such as schizophrenia which cause people to harm themselves and others and they may be lawfully detained under the mental health act, however if you're an 'islamist extremist' who's so deluded and brainwashed that they believe it's completely justifiable to murder people in the name of their religion and that they'll go to paradise for it you can't do anything except hope to catch them in the act. It was good to see other people rejecting this group and what they stood for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident'   22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 6:13 pm

I not only feel bad for the victims and their families, but everyone living in Europe. Its so unsafe there now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: 22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident'   22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 3:59 pm

The tickets I had for a gig next week at MEN had to go back. There has been a change of venue as they haven't fixed the damage yet. Fortunately I have tickets for the new show.
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: 22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident'   22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Mystic808 wrote:
I not only feel bad for the victims and their families, but everyone living in Europe. Its so unsafe there now. Sad
These events are still very rare, it's not worth even to consider the possibility of it happening. It's not any more unsafe now than it was, there's just another type of crime/mass murder to contend with. In the 70s the threat to the UK was from Irish republican (IRA) terrorism, in the 1940s the threat was from Nazi Germany. It's no consolation if you are the target, but then again it's no consolation either knowing travelling by air is the safest form of travel if the worst happens.
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: 22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident'   22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 12:29 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
The tickets I had for a gig next week at MEN had to go back. There has been a change of venue as they haven't fixed the damage yet. Fortunately I have tickets for the new show.
Did you have them from before the bombing?
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: 22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident'   22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 3:45 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
Did you have them from before the bombing?

Yeah I ordered them before Christmas.
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: 22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident'   22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 6:40 pm

Damn...creepy!
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: 22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident'   22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 1:38 am

I went to that concert inn friday night, it was good.

I got off the train at the station next to the MEN Arena. The steps were still cordoned off. Still a few piles of rotting flowers at the bottom too.
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: 22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident'   22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Alas normality returns...
I haven't been to that train station in a long time. I'm confused as to where the bombing occurred, unsure if it happened via the entrance via the steps in the station or via another entrance via the steps outside the arena?
They should probably demolish and rebuild the foyer entrance area for commercial interests.
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: 22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident'   22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 1:14 pm

I went through Victoria station today, took a detour to see the-now dried brown flowers hanging on fences near the arena, the outside entrance as you say cordoned off with "cleaning in process" signage. Inside Victoria an officer appeared to be checking through somebody with a bulky rucksack's phone, I felt sorry for the dude. The entrance up the stairwell was boarded up and painted dark grey and padlocked with black binliner-like drapes to cover every other visible part, presumably this was how the little f*ck entered the arena foyer. 

Other than that everything appears to be back to normal, although the second google suggestion worry me a little!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident'   22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident' - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

22 killed, 119 injured in Manchester Arena 'terrorist incident'
Page 1 of 1