Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Documentary About Rampage Killers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ainjel

PostSubject: Documentary About Rampage Killers   Sun May 28, 2017 9:57 pm

So I just watched a documentary on Netflix called NOVA: Mind of a Rampage Killer. There is some discussion on the Columbine shooting, specifically pertaining to Dylan's depression. I don't know how much of it I agree with but there is one segment near the end where they interview a parent who is afraid her son could be the next rampage killer that I found kind of interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Documentary About Rampage Killers   Mon May 29, 2017 6:56 pm

I recently watched a pretty inaccurate episode of that ID show "Deadly Women" because of a Brenda Spencer segment.
They got the house all wrong it looked more like the exterior of some two story factory then a one story suburban home. They also repeated the myth that Spencer's father was abusive, which was very annoying. At the very least they called her a psychopath which is nice, but I hate how many people continue to believe the abusive father story.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spencer segment is 17:40-30:00

I plan to live in a big, black hole. My firearms will be the only things to fight my isolation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Documentary About Rampage Killers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1