Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wawbeast44

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Thebook.doc was a document that Eric Harris made about Pipe bombs and the best ways to create them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavitax

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
CVA it's most likely the same person that hacked your first account, here's a link to the aforementioned software.  

TDSS- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Malwarebytes- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hitmanpro- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Hitman" pro. How apropos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cicero

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:18 pm

I'm skeptical that commenter was actually CVA. I don't know why he wouldn't have access to his account on here- it still appears to exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystic808

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:46 pm

Its such a shame, Since I loved his channel and would get super excited every time I saw a new upload. At least theres a channel re-uploading all his content. Last I had heard is that he keeps on getting hacked by a person from Asia. confused No

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'll be under your stars ~FOREVER~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
starrwilliams

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hahaha that's too good. Aaaannnd he gets kicked the fuck back down. Godspeed to whoever is doing this to his shit.

Someone a little jealous? CVA had the best channel out there about Columbine. No one else could compare to him regarding content. He had a deep passion for it. Over 8000 subscribers. He will be missed greatly by 8000 of us! You may have had a problem with him, but WE did not!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgelord

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:43 pm

I want him back lads ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sitnwatchitburn

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:54 pm

Deleted
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3