Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Their friends

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NotYourRobot

Contribution Points : 73849
Forum Reputation : 0

Their friends  Empty
PostSubject: Their friends    Their friends  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 6:38 pm

I know that Eric and Dylan's friends were expelled from Columbine for the next school year (I assume the seniors weren't allowed to attend graduation ceremonies either) but where did they go?
How did they determine who were "friends" and who were not?
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 69573
Forum Reputation : 345

Their friends  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their friends    Their friends  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 3:57 am

Who was expelled? I know they told Brooks not to come back but they also told him he'd still graduate.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 65753
Forum Reputation : 90

Their friends  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their friends    Their friends  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 7:21 am

I don't know if anyone was exactly "expelled". A few of their friends had already graduated (founding TCM members like Joe Stair). Some others personally felt that they could not return to Columbine. I don't know about Nate Dykeman, but I'm pretty sure Chris Morris did not return, and we all know Brooks Brown was asked not to come back.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 97794
Forum Reputation : 21

Their friends  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their friends    Their friends  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 6:59 pm

The school had no right to expel the friends and associates of Eric and Dylan so they threw in a sweetener to make them go away: early graduation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Their friends  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their friends    Their friends  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Their friends
Page 1 of 1