Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cassie's mom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NotYourRobot

Contribution Points : 73874
Forum Reputation : 0

Cassie's mom Empty
PostSubject: Cassie's mom   Cassie's mom Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 10:08 pm

I wonder if she ever accepted that Cassie didn't die as a martyr? You can even hear Eric murder her, and yet people STILL talk about the "Do you believe in God?" "Yes." thing
Back to top Go down
Szabo

Contribution Points : 66963
Forum Reputation : 35

Cassie's mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie's mom   Cassie's mom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 5:02 am

I believe her parents were aware Cassie may not had said "Yes" before the book was even out, but the publishers didn't want to change it.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 97819
Forum Reputation : 21

Cassie's mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie's mom   Cassie's mom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 5:37 am

It was addressed in 'She Said Yes'. Misty Bernall acknowledges the circumstances in the library that day and wrote that Cassie may not have been asked if she believed in God, and that people should still look toward her dedication to Christ regardless (something I really enjoyed about this book compared to 'Rachel's Tears' was that Misty acknowledged the possibility that Cassie wasn't asked if she believed in God, while in Rachel's Tears the Scott's write about Rachel's martyrdom as if it were fact).
Back to top Go down
Szabo

Contribution Points : 66963
Forum Reputation : 35

Cassie's mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie's mom   Cassie's mom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 10:22 am

I think it was a very noble and brave thing for the Bernall's to address the issue considering how popular Cassie's story had become.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cassie's mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie's mom   Cassie's mom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cassie's mom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: