Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:26 am

I know of one other member whose comments had made me suspicious that has subsequently been banned. This member seemed to be suggesting that murder can be justified. It's not surprising that people with homocidal/suicidal feelings may identify with mass murderers in order to validate them. I've looked at the channels of people who comment on columbine-related videos on youtube and they seem obsessed with murderers/mass-shootings, guns, gore, etc. 

At the end of the day, unless members something about killing themselves or others with very clear intent, you can only ever be no more than suspicious. Unless you know the person or have some extra information about them it's no reason to alert the authorities. As an example, the Browns were absolutely correct in alerting the police after Eric wrote on the internet in no uncertain terms that he wanted to kill Brooks AND they knew him well, they'd seen him act violently towards Brooks in the past.

I don't think this forum and others like it create murderers but clearly potential murderers may be attracted to them for the abundant information that can be gleamed about murderers' lives. If these homocidal/suicidal members are given the opportunity to express their intentions in a 'safe' environment such as an internet forum they may potentially be averted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FIBAgent

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:01 am

James411 wrote:
Can anyone post his manifesto/writtings?

If you don't feel like downloading 40+ goddamn gigabytes of data, I'm working on mirroring his videos here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm missing a lot of his videos but I have most of his gun vids up right now.

I need to get a phone number to use to verify that wingman account so I can upload bigger / longer videos though.

LPorter101 wrote:
Also, am I the only one creeped out by the fact that this guy's name is Randy Stair?

Randy Brown is Brooks Brown's father and the most fanatical Columbine "researcher" in the world.
Joe Stair was one of Eric and Dylan's friends. His sister posts here as Yumeko-chan.

You're just over analyzing things. Randy Robert Stair was his birth name wasn't it? Andrew Blaze was his pseudonym.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FIBAgent

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Notable Videos of his:

TL;DR this guy wasn't super popular but he was very notable and had a following of thousands of people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebdomine

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:28 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
Also, am I the only one creeped out by the fact that this guy's name is Randy Stair?

Randy Brown is Brooks Brown's father and the most fanatical Columbine "researcher" in the world.
Joe Stair was one of Eric and Dylan's friends. His sister posts here as Yumeko-chan.

I found that quite interesting as well.

pacshine

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:43 pm

holy shit. How did i know i recognized thAT NAME?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:25 am

It gets weirder and weirder.

Joe Stair's mother and Randy Stair's mother have the exact same fucking name. Same first name, same middle name, same last name, same spelling.

They are *not* the same person. They were born five years apart.

Un-fucking-believable.

The more I learn about this case, the more it freaks me out. And I haven't even watched this guy's videos yet.

TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:33 am

Rev up those tin foil hats. We got a cospiracy.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:49 am

I wonder if there could be a way of flagging up people who write suspicious things? I've heard about the idea of taking someone's writing and analysing it to "diagnose" depression based on words used. In the very least you could be able to flag someone's post not just for breaking forum rules/inappropriate content. 

I'm looking through ESGAndrew's posts and seeing words like "eternity" from "but even if they do it'll be an eternity from now. X("

He also mentions "afterlife" twice from "A big question I've always wondered is if the Harris' and Klebolds' saw their sons in the afterlife" and "Way I see it is in the afterlife you can still see what happens on Earth but you can't interact."

"die" from "Just don't die...", "I'm fully prepared to live and die without seeing those tapes...and it sucks....If anything they should've released the audio."

"kill" from "I'd kill for that" 

There are other posts that seem benign but now make you wonder "I'm glad I wasn't sucked into Columbine when I was in high school. I have no idea what would be going through my head."

Yes, I'm cherry-picking here but I see some dots and I'm connecting them. 

There are more recent posts that are frankly creepy like this one "I wouldn't really understand why though, if that was the case (forced to delete everything) because he wasn't condoning or encouraging mass shootings or anything bad" Here he shows his understanding that shootings are socially unacceptable, but about 1 week later that's exactly what he did. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebdomine

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:22 am

LPorter101 wrote:
It gets weirder and weirder.

Joe Stair's mother and Randy Stair's mother have the exact same fucking name. Same first name, same middle name, same last name, same spelling.

They are *not* the same person. They were born five years apart.

Un-fucking-believable.

The more I learn about this case, the more it freaks me out. And I haven't even watched this guy's videos yet.

Ok, now that is just getting to be a bit creepy!

Moonshadow
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:41 am

I cannot really understand anything. Sad and terrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:31 pm

I've merged the 2 topics about Randy/Andrew into one thread. So if anyone is looking for the other thread about him, it's all here in this one topic.

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:54 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:
I wonder if there could be a way of flagging up people who write suspicious things? I've heard about the idea of taking someone's writing and analysing it to "diagnose" depression based on words used. In the very least you could be able to flag someone's post not just for breaking forum rules/inappropriate content.

I'm looking through ESGAndrew's posts and seeing words like "eternity" from "but even if they do it'll be an eternity from now. X("

He also mentions "afterlife" twice from "A big question I've always wondered is if the Harris' and Klebolds' saw their sons in the afterlife" and "Way I see it is in the afterlife you can still see what happens on Earth but you can't interact."

"die" from "Just don't die...", "I'm fully prepared to live and die without seeing those tapes...and it sucks....If anything they should've released the audio."

There are other posts that seem benign but now make you wonder "I'm glad I wasn't sucked into Columbine when I was in high school. I have no idea what would be going through my head."

There are more recent posts that are frankly creepy like this one "I wouldn't really understand why though, if that was the case (forced to delete everything) because he wasn't condoning or encouraging mass shootings or anything bad" Here he shows his understanding that shootings are socially unacceptable, but about 1 week later that's exactly what he did.

Part of this is heavily in hindsight after knowing what he has done.

Because honestly anyone could talk like that or say disturbing things. Heck even sometimes I do on a bad day or I'm jokingly being morbid.

The root of it is that you will never know. The most dangerous potential killer could be someone extremely friendly and who speaks eloquently.

Skrik

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:59 pm

I think this is the first time I've had literally no interest or morbid curiosity in a modern """"mass"""" shooter at all. Some extremely, for lack of a less overused word, 'cringy' brony Danny Phantom-obsessed Columbine admirer uploads animations and woahsoedgy vlogs hyping himself up to be some future mass murderer and then proceeds to pull off some extremely cowardly "shooting" where he basically locks a few people in a room and shoots them before offing himself. If anything, this is just yet another tard who makes everyone else who is harmlessly interested in true crime-type things look worse. Can't wait until his 15 minutes of fame are over.

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:28 pm

shades wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:

There are more recent posts that are frankly creepy like this one "I wouldn't really understand why though, if that was the case (forced to delete everything) because he wasn't condoning or encouraging mass shootings or anything bad" Here he shows his understanding that shootings are socially unacceptable, but about 1 week later that's exactly what he did.

Part of this is heavily in hindsight after knowing what he has done.

Because honestly anyone could talk like that or say disturbing things. Heck even sometimes I do on a bad day or I'm jokingly being morbid.

The root of it is that you will never know. The most dangerous potential killer could be someone extremely friendly and who speaks eloquently.
I take your point that not everyone who talks like that will go onto become murderers or commit suicide. But, it is revealing and in my opinion no coincidence that he used this vocabulary in the 6 months prior to this heinous act. In his "suicide note" he declares that everything he's said he meant. Despite that, I doubt unless you knew him personally you'd be able to tell what was legitimate from what wasn't because it appears he was operating under some kind of alter-ego for his online following. This type of murder-suicide was designed to create a cult-following...he badly wanted to be famous, so I do believe there could be some intentional as well as unintentional freudian slips in his posting here and elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:04 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:
I take your point that not everyone who talks like that will go onto become murderers or commit suicide. But, it is revealing and in my opinion no coincidence that he used this vocabulary in the 6 months prior to this heinous act. In his "suicide note" he declares that everything he's said he meant. Despite that, I doubt unless you knew him personally you'd be able to tell what was legitimate from what wasn't because it appears he was operating under some kind of alter-ego for his online following. This type of murder-suicide was designed to create a cult-following...he badly wanted to be famous, so I do believe there could be some intentional as well as unintentional freudian slips in his posting here and elsewhere.

I won't deny that he had everything planned meticulously especially for everyone to find and share after he's deceased.

That is so surreal to be on a platform where you indirectly discuss with people from all over the world the aftermath of your own murder-suicide.

James411

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:56 pm

His channel got taken down. Yeah he had a an entire media fire file. But I guess its gone now I think. I was listening to the audio tapes. I got to 2 hours and 48 minutes. Two hours of listening to this guy but I guess I will never finish his audio tapes. Unless someone has a link??????
Man what a life listening to a weird dude talk about his imaginary girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FIBAgent

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:01 pm

His other channels are still active and have yet to be terminated. Any curious parties should archive whatever material they can:

His mediafire still seems to be up -

Third Party Video Archives -

Last edited by FIBAgent on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pacshine

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
James411

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:42 pm

Man 2 gigabytes that is a lot. He should have made a transcript as a word file because word files are just so much smaller. Actually he should have not done any of this crap in the first place but If you want to reach as many people as possible you got to use microsoft word or something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sitnwatchitburn

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:58 am

"It's a bitch to fit in your mouth!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FIBAgent

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:57 pm

I'm surprised he was able to even use those weapons. Have you seen his arms and lack of muscle?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:36 am

had to come back here to gather more info on this.
honestly,I'm not surprised that someone troubled would come across the forum to fuel an obsession.
terrible news.

I'll take your brain to another dimension
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:17 am

I agree with those who feel that Stair has pretty much talked and documented himself out of the fame he so desperately sought after. The draw of Columbine for me was and still remains the mystery of it all. The unanswered questions, the way Jeffco handled the investigation, the way Jeffco botched it, etc. While this guy tried to emulate aspects of Columbine, he also tried to fulfill his future audiences wishes of wanting to know EVERYTHING. On this Forum he had expressed regret of never getting to see the Basement tapes etc. So he left behind a monumental amount of material. The who, what, when, where, how, and why have been fully addressed with hours upon hours of videos and journals. Anything you could ever possibly want to know about him has been answered some where in the vast amount he left behind. Ultimately I think he will fall short of the type of infamy he craved, but he will definitely go down in history as one of the most thoroughly self documented killers of all time.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:55 pm

So the girl in his avatar here on the forum is supposed to be him in his afterlife form as a girl and her name is "Andrew"? So which one is Ember then? This whole cartoon thing is so weird and awkward and if he's gonna be a girl in the afterlife, why does he have a man's name?

And if he's transgender, how come he's attracted to girls? If he truly has a female brain, wouldn't he be attracted to men? Or does he have the brain of a female lesbian?

browneyes11

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Jenn wrote:
So the girl in his avatar here on the forum is supposed to be him in his afterlife form as a girl and her name is "Andrew"? So which one is Ember then? This whole cartoon thing is so weird and awkward and if he's gonna be a girl in the afterlife, why does he have a man's name?

And if he's transgender, how come he's attracted to girls? If he truly has a female brain, wouldn't he be attracted to men? Or does he have the brain of a female lesbian?

I was wondering the same thing, he just seemed to be very confused overall

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonshadow
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:01 pm

Jenn wrote:

I think answering these questions would demand the competency of Carl Gustav Jung.

Being interested in Jungian psychology (complex psychology), I assume - this is really just an assumption, as I am not an expert of the field! - that EGSAndrew was "possessed" by his anima. He might have struggled desperately, in aim to integrate this anima (the feminine part of one's psyche) into himself. Maybe this is why he had masculine names online? His living and worldly identity was still a young male, but deep inside, he was driven by this unintegrated feminine part.

I have such assumptions because I read that the anima is always polygamic - compare this to that ALL dead souls/warriors in EGSAndrew's fantasy are female. A whole league of girls' souls on the other side. Really animistic.

It is just a theory, and I would gladly read the opinions of someone who is better at Jungian psychology than me. I know I might be wrong.

The gender part is more difficult. As far as I know, not all homosexual persons show the attitudes of the opposite sex. A lesbian is not necessarily a tough butch, and a male homosexual is not necessarily sassy. (Think of Rob Halford...) This is all I dare to say, because the whole question is really, really complicated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
human_abstract

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:50 pm

Jenn wrote:

From what I take of it, he's an identical physical version of Ember apart from a palette swap (he's the blue-haired version). The EGS (Ember Ghost Squad) is a group of these palette-swapped Embers. In fact, I don't think any of them are actually Ember from the Danny Phantom cartoon but physical replicas. The Ember character was the inspiration for his a new set of characters but he just lazily copy and pasted her. Perhaps he didn't have the skill to create a unique drawing for each character or the technical aspect of animating each one would have been too hard.

In the hard-to-follow story, he was a male resembling himself that went on a shooting spree with a girl. He ends up committing suicide via shotgun to the mouth and is resurrected to be a member of the EGS. He then takes the form of the blue-haired Ember clone. The girl also is resurrected in a similar way. But there's so many alternative versions / deleted videos it's hard to tell exactly.

He mentions that he hates gays and isn't attracted to men. I'm not sure if he's attracted to women... he seems to view his EGS fantasy as deities / superior beings. From the videos I saw he never made it clear that he was actually attracted to them past a platonic level. Yikes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James411

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:11 pm

In his video he says he wanted to blow up the store but he failed. Man I would to have been this guys coworker I wonder if they saw anything coming. Its like you go to work and then do you really know the people you work with it is very cruel for something like this to happen to you its very unfair. Crazy guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James411

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:17 pm

He also said he wanted to kill his father but let him to survive, so that he EGSAndrew father would suffer the guilt of having a son who is a murder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nicolonoscopy

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:00 am

Was watching one of his last videos when he casually mentioned Eric and Dylan were his "role models". Out of curiosity, I had to check the forum to see if he was a member. Sadly, I was correct. It really shocked me when I saw we had commented on the same threads in the past. Terrible how some people can end up resorting to murder. And he was so public about it too, it really is astounding how no one reported it.

Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next