Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Forum member who committed murder/suicide.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:13 pm

Wow, I've read up quite a bit on this case, had no idea he was a member of this forum! But I remember wondering if he was.

Phuc!

awsomehq

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:52 am

I think he suffered some sort of Brain damage after his car accident.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:25 am

For anyone interested in listening to the entire suicide tape, I re-uploaded it here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNKvzS-vBpXifDTHNzAh7lQ

ZCD99

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:04 am

Been watching his stuff and now I've been more and more interested in the minds of people who do these things. That's what brought me here. My condolences go out to all the families affected by this and his family as well. I couldn't imagine how they are dealing with this. Not only that but I do feel pity for Andrew. At time while watching his videos many of choices and actions seemed forced. As if he had built up this persona and couldn't back out of it. Throughout his house tour he sounds quite depressed almost to the point of tears. The whole time though he says things like "To bad I'll be gone." "I'm going to miss this place." And so on as if to convince himself that this is the only way. Mental illnesses are an awful thing.

ZCD99

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:06 am

@TheSpiral wrote:
So he's got a name now. The Danny Fantom killer.

I've been referring to him as the "Ember Ender".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatheroftwo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:58 pm

@FIBAgent wrote:

good video, check it out.

@Jenn wrote:
@Fatheroftwo wrote:

For anyone looking for the suicide tapes on my channel, I took them down. I'm not willing to risk losing my channel over them. I will try to re-upload them to another channel though. It's gonna take a few days though.

Per email account, you can make 10 channels. One channel getting terminated wont take down your entire channels iirc.

If you validate an account with email I think you can make like 100 channels.

My suggestion: make another gmail account, use a phone to validate it, and make an alt army.

36:54 he goes on about his parents. What a little prick, common theme in his life: it's always someone else's fault
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:58 am

@Fatheroftwo wrote:
@FIBAgent wrote:

good video, check it out.

@Jenn wrote:
@Fatheroftwo wrote:

For anyone looking for the suicide tapes on my channel, I took them down. I'm not willing to risk losing my channel over them. I will try to re-upload them to another channel though. It's gonna take a few days though.

Per email account, you can make 10 channels. One channel getting terminated wont take down your entire channels iirc.

If you validate an account with email I think you can make like 100 channels.

My suggestion: make another gmail account, use a phone to validate it, and make an alt army.

36:54 he goes on about his parents.  What a little prick, common theme in his life: it's always someone else's fault

Shame on his father, wanting his son to be happy and successful. How dare he?!

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystic808

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:27 pm

I remember before joining seeing him post here and thought his avatar was a bit odd but other than that he seemed fine....creepy.

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:00 pm

Wow... so surprised and saddened to hear this. So sad that life ended this way for another 4 people. Peace to all who died and peace to the ones left behind who loved them.A great void has opened in their lives and they have a years long road of sorrow to travel.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:42 pm

i think his account is still up here.
Back to top Go down
sitnwatchitburn

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:28 pm

Acidic81 wrote:
i think his account is still up here.

It is. After .com put /u2545 and you'll be sent to his profile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shewwy

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:02 pm

He'll be in my prayers. Always

spidEr

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:26 pm

What he did was pathetic and pointless, and he seems to think he'll have 'fame' afterwards? People are going to forget this while it gets buried under the next 100 shootings. There was that big mall shooting in Kenya a few years ago and a lot of people were killed, yet people have pretty much forgotten it.

Saw a video on his channel, still living with his parents in his 20's (mine kicked me out when I got to 18), seems to have a nice big house, good family, nothing to indicate he was suffering from depression, had a job with a steady income to be able to purchase merchandise for his Nickelodeon shows. He made videos outlining his life, never mentioned bullying, even mentioned that his family were extremely supportive to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shewwy

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:28 pm

What's his YouTube channel?

TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:46 pm

@shewwy wrote:
What's his YouTube channel?

Ember's ghost squad.
I think it's been taken down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
limpfisch

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:36 am

The guy messaged me on YouTube in response to the video of me walking through Columbine High. I received a lot of messages about that video and a lot of them were quite concerning to the point where I didn't reply to them. Randy's, however, were right on the border of Columbine enthusiast and Columbine fan-boy. I decided to reply to his questions and I can't help think that I in some way facilitated this kid's unhealthy existence. I am struggling a little bit to be honest, It's hard. I held off posting this here because my default setting for traumatic events is to shut it off, but I need to express it somewhere.

I'm sorry, this isn't about me, it's about Randy. I think he suffered from narcissistic personality disorder combined with sexual identity problems. He's clearly a massive Eric Harris fan to the point where it's painful. He bought natural selection T-shirts and named his shotguns. He took a car video and a video of him at a shooting range. He kept a written journal after learning about Eric's and his angry rants seemed fake and forced so that he sounded like Eric. He wants a legacy to be left behind like Eric's, but I'm sure he's turning in his grave knowing that he's come out more on the Elliot Rodger side of things.

Sometimes you just can't beat the 90's charm I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sitnwatchitburn

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:38 am

@limpfisch wrote:
I decided to reply to his questions and I can't help think that I in some way facilitated this kid's unhealthy existence.I am struggling a little bit to be honest, It's hard. I held off posting this here because my default setting for traumatic events is to shut it off, but I need to express it somewhere.

He would have done what he did regardless. You didn't give him any tips or anything you just answered some questions he had about Columbine which plenty of others here have done too. If his friends can do perfectly fine now a month on then you sure as shit can too my man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James411

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:49 am

@spidEr wrote:
What he did was pathetic and pointless, and he seems to think he'll have 'fame' afterwards? People are going to forget this while it gets buried under the next 100 shootings.  There was that big mall shooting in Kenya a few years ago and a lot of people were killed, yet people have pretty much forgotten it.

Saw a video on his channel, still living with his parents in his 20's (mine kicked me out when I got to 18), seems to have a nice big house, good family, nothing to indicate he was suffering from depression, had a job with a steady income to be able to purchase merchandise for his Nickelodeon shows. He made videos outlining his life, never mentioned bullying, even mentioned that his family were extremely supportive to him.

Yeah but you never know what sort of depression sadness is going through people heads. Like Kurt Cobain or linking park singer or robin william they have money but there was clearly not enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nbkdoom

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:29 pm

I saw some bits about him here and there, he seemed like a fucked up kid. Much the same as other cases like this, I wish he got the help he so badly needed before it got to the point of hurting and killing people, and himself.

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:48 am

@limpfisch wrote:
The guy messaged me on YouTube in response to the video of me walking through Columbine High. I received a lot of messages about that video and a lot of them were quite concerning to the point where I didn't reply to them. Randy's, however, were right on the border of Columbine enthusiast and Columbine fan-boy. I decided to reply to his questions and I can't help think that I in some way facilitated this kid's unhealthy existence. I am struggling a little bit to be honest, It's hard. I held off posting this here because my default setting for traumatic events is to shut it off, but I need to express it somewhere.

I'm sorry, this isn't about me, it's about Randy. I think he suffered from narcissistic personality disorder combined with sexual identity problems. He's clearly a massive Eric Harris fan to the point where it's painful. He bought natural selection T-shirts and named his shotguns. He took a car video and a video of him at a shooting range. He kept a written journal after learning about Eric's and his angry rants seemed fake and forced so that he sounded like Eric. He wants a legacy to be left behind like Eric's, but I'm sure he's turning in his grave knowing that he's come out more on the Elliot Rodger side of things.

Sometimes you just can't beat the 90's charm I'm afraid.

I am not sure how any of your answers made him do what he did. I think it was in his head for quite a while.

View user profile
Jollyhelpful

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:09 am

I think Mister Metokur's analysis is spot on. Randy Stair wanted to be famous, He tried to make it on youtube over the course of almost 10 years and nothing he did stood out. I think around 2012, He was genuinely suicidal but then thought "If I just kill myself, no one will remember me, But if I kill others I will be immortalized like Eric/Dylan, Lanza, Etc." Ive probably watched 75% of his suicide tapes and I gotta say. It seems like a lot of his hate seems "manufactured" He says he cant stand gay people but claims to be a "lesbian soul in a mans body" I also don't buy the rage against his father for wanteing him to get a full-time job, That is a pretty typical thing for parents to do. I think all and all he wanted to be seen as someone who "Hates the Fucking world". But I think he was just a depressed person who didn't want to be just a footnote in his local paper's obituary section. This is just my opinion and he may have had some serious mental/emotional problems

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pipsydipsy
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:48 pm

I have some maybe new information on Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris"s suicide. In the library .who do I get in touch with ...Jenn?...in serious..maybe you all know the I do I have maybe not ..but ill share it with Jenn if she is interested in what I have to tell..found the I do on Pinterest..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
awsomehq

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:06 pm

This guy is one of the most pathetic mass shooters since Sebastian Bosse.

Maybe he should've started flipping heads only coins so nothing of value would've been lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VanCarballo

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:41 am

Behind every man, is a weeping shadow longing to be bright. Unfortunately, his shadow arose and striked one of our members. My heart goes out to him and everyone who was effected.

QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:34 am

@spidEr wrote:
There was that big mall shooting in Kenya a few years ago and a lot of people were killed, yet people have pretty much forgotten it.

Nobody gives a shit about what happens in Kenya except for Kenyans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:42 am

@Jollyhelpful wrote:
I think Mister Metokur's analysis is spot on. Randy Stair wanted to be famous, He tried to make it on youtube over the course of almost 10 years and nothing he did stood out. I think around 2012, He was genuinely suicidal but then thought "If I just kill myself, no one will remember me, But if I kill others  I will be immortalized like Eric/Dylan, Lanza, Etc."  Ive probably watched 75% of his suicide tapes and I gotta say. It seems like a lot of his hate seems "manufactured" He says he cant stand gay people but claims to be a "lesbian soul in a mans body" I also don't buy the rage against his father for wanteing him to get a full-time job, That is a pretty typical thing for parents to do. I think all and all he wanted to be seen as someone who "Hates the Fucking world". But I think he was just a depressed person who didn't want to be just a footnote in his local paper's obituary section. This is just my opinion and he may have had some serious mental/emotional problems

I agree with you on the fact that his rages seemed patterned after Eric and Dylan's. Also certain aspects of his videos and the weapons he used were copied from Columbine. I mean he even named his shotgun like Eric Harris did.

To me his rants came off as somewhat deadpan, rehearsed, and with little real emotion behind them.  There may have been some mental illness issues as well. It is clear that Stair had problems, but ultimately he was just another Eric Harris wannabe.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pessimist

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:50 pm

Yeah unfortunately I don't really buy into him actually believing in EGS and that he was a girl trapped in a man's body. As interesting as I find Randy's case to be, I think it's pretty clear at the end of the day he seemed to do it because he was depressed and wanted to end his life in a way that he'd be remembered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:42 am

@pessimist wrote:
Yeah unfortunately I don't really buy into him actually believing in EGS and that he was a girl trapped in a man's body. As interesting as I find Randy's case to be, I think it's pretty clear at the end of the day he seemed to do it because he was depressed and wanted to end his life in a way that he'd be remembered.

Stair seemed to have a lot of issues. Yet which was real and which he simply mimicked from Columbine is hard to pinpoint.

I feel that he patterned some of his rants after certain things in the Columbine material. Almost like he tried to hard to convince everyone that he actually felt this way.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshiftstalker

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:59 am

Hey there,

after having been signed off for quite a while, gotta admit to feel like - I don't know.
Sad to see - another one of us has been gone - no matter you can relate to a person's feelings, relate to -or at least cannot express your emotions without having even known or ever met one, I think.

So - all the best to anyone of us not havin' died ( - whether suicide, massacre or just bein' dead - so far, if cause has been to be in the news - while havin' been told by police to the public around the world - generally speakin' - I guess), yo.

So long
Nightshiftstalker

(Unser Platz, Prinz Pi, Kompass ohne Norden)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Forum member who committed murder/suicide.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:42 pm

@Nightshiftstalker wrote:
Hey there,

after having been signed off for quite a while, gotta admit to feel like - I don't know.
Sad to see - another one of us has been gone - no matter you can relate to a person's feelings, relate to -or at least cannot express your emotions without having even known or ever met one, I think.

So - all the best to anyone of us not havin' died ( - whether suicide, massacre or just bein' dead - so far, if cause has been to be in the news - while havin' been told by police to the public around the world - generally speakin' - I guess), yo.

So long
Nightshiftstalker

Pardon me?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Forum member who committed murder/suicide.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next