Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

The Deadliest Minute Bullet analysis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
STK
Top Contributor

PostSubject: The Deadliest Minute Bullet analysis   Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:02 pm

I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but I found this to interesting not to post:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This blog, in addition to debunking the claims of various "truthers", also analysis all shots fired in order map out Adam's movements.
Notably, the author argues that Adam's frequent reloading was a result of his gun jamming, rather than any internal opinions. I do vaguely remember one of the official reports stating that his weapons were found jammed after his death, so this may actually be the case.

The same person also created this (somewhat long) video that analyzes various other aspects of the attack and the perpetrator. Interestingly he disagrees with the popular notion that Nancy was a "Prepped" or survivalist, basing his conclusions on released photos.

I plan to live in a big, black hole. My firearms will be the only things to fight my isolation.

I want to be a good person. I am just not.

Because that's how it feels when you're depressed.

fantasies become reality in my world
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goodusername4u

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Minute Bullet analysis   Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:22 pm

Thanks for all the links.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Minute Bullet analysis   Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:38 pm

Back to top Go down
STK
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Minute Bullet analysis   Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:08 pm

Here you go mate:

I plan to live in a big, black hole. My firearms will be the only things to fight my isolation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Minute Bullet analysis   Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:09 pm

@STK wrote:
Here you go mate:
https://vimeo.com/240416397

>video is private
Back to top Go down
STK
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Minute Bullet analysis   Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:11 pm

I changed the video setting, it should work now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Minute Bullet analysis   Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:13 pm

@STK wrote:
I changed the video setting, it should work now.

yeah works now
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Minute Bullet analysis   Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:47 pm

Thanks for reuploading it. The guy's channel is gone for some reason and I liked watching it.

View user profile Online
STK
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Minute Bullet analysis   Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:00 am

All of his youtube video's, including "The Deadliest Minute", are back on youtube now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] video implies that his account was suspended for some reason, but the matter has been resolved.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Semperfidelis

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Minute Bullet analysis   Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:21 am

The "Truthers" like reporting CW Wade for fake violations of policy to get him suspended. He always wins.

C Dubya rocks the hoaxers sad, little, pathetic, insulated, cat pee smelling world and they hate him for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Minute Bullet analysis   Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The "Truthers" like reporting CW Wade for fake violations of policy to get him suspended.  He always wins.

C Dubya rocks the hoaxers sad, little, pathetic, insulated, cat pee smelling world and they hate him for it.
Oh those fucking cunts. I hate censorship.

View user profile Online

The Deadliest Minute Bullet analysis
Page 1 of 1