Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Why have they not released photos of adam with a gun/rifle too he's heD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smiggles94
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 327
Contribution Points : 13563
Join date : 2017-04-12
Location : England

PostSubject: Why have they not released photos of adam with a gun/rifle too he's heD   Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:09 pm

I want too see these pictures if anyone has them I would love you too message me them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK
Banned until July 30, 2018
avatar

Posts : 686
Contribution Points : 16124
Join date : 2017-02-10
Location : Somewhere Hot and Dry

PostSubject: Re: Why have they not released photos of adam with a gun/rifle too he's heD   Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:10 am

I imagine the only people with access to those photos are the investigators, and I doubt they would release them for fear of glorifying him.

_________________
We weren't in My Lai to kill human beings, really. We were there to kill an ideology that is carried by - I don't know - pawns, blobs, pieces of flesh. I was there to destroy an intangible idea. To destroy communism. Killing those men in My Lai didn't haunt me.
- Lt. William Calley

The time for dialogue is over. We gave peace a chance. The time for armed resistance has come.
- Anders Behring Brevik

One thing that I am sure of, and which I can answer truthfully, is that whatever the contingencies that may arise here, wherever I am there will be no Communism.
- Francisco Franco

I’ll just chuck all of this silly morality business and hate anybody I please.
- Ted Kaczynski
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlteRoad

avatar

Posts : 23
Contribution Points : 11044
Join date : 2017-05-08
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Why have they not released photos of adam with a gun/rifle too he's heD   Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:39 am

Since it's almost certainly all in the hands of the authorities, I don't believe you'll get an opportunity to see them. Ever since Columbine, there's been a general trend of not releasing information to the general public out of a fear about copycat attacks. While justified, I think it's a shame that they throttle information like that. It's the primary reason people like Seung-Hui Cho, Elliot Rodger & Randy Stair distributed their information to the media/Internet (and even then, Randy Stair's complete mediafire upload is only accessible via torrents.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wirely

avatar

Posts : 82
Contribution Points : 12464
Join date : 2017-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Why have they not released photos of adam with a gun/rifle too he's heD   Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:13 am

In my opinion its a combination of two reasons, the predominant one being that they are probably worried about Adam's dad suing the police department responsible for the investigation if they released any sensitive information about Adam. Even in the absence of that potential looming threat though I honestly think the police, as they do with other things in their jobs, get a power trip from withholding information and feeling privy to things that normal "citizens" can't access. Basically a circle jerk for all of the authoritarians in their little groups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smiggles94
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 327
Contribution Points : 13563
Join date : 2017-04-12
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Why have they not released photos of adam with a gun/rifle too he's heD   Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
In my opinion its a combination of two reasons, the predominant one being that they are probably worried about Adam's dad suing the police department responsible for the investigation if they released any sensitive information about Adam. Even in the absence of that potential looming threat though I honestly think the police, as they do with other things in their jobs, get a power trip from withholding information and feeling privy to things that normal "citizens" can't access. Basically a circle jerk for all of the authoritarians in their little groups.

I think your right.
Maybe they think there so intelligent and where so dumb we should not be able too see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myll



Posts : 33
Contribution Points : 7652
Join date : 2017-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Why have they not released photos of adam with a gun/rifle too he's heD   Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:05 pm

I have been thinking about it a bit as the tumblr and daily motion accounts have been found.
There is still a chance that the photos of his with a pistol, rifle to his head are still out there somewhere on the internet.
It may be a slim chance but maybe one day someone will find them somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2019
Contribution Points : 20423
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Why have they not released photos of adam with a gun/rifle too he's heD   Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Since it's almost certainly all in the hands of the authorities, I don't believe you'll get an opportunity to see them. Ever since Columbine, there's been a general trend of not releasing information to the general public out of a fear about copycat attacks. While justified, I think it's a shame that they throttle information like that. It's the primary reason people like Seung-Hui Cho, Elliot Rodger & Randy Stair distributed their information to the media/Internet (and even then, Randy Stair's complete mediafire upload is only accessible via torrents.)  

Yep. All it taught mass murderers is that you've got to be more creative in how you get your information out.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why have they not released photos of adam with a gun/rifle too he's heD   Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:31 am

@Smiggles94 wrote:
I want too see these pictures if anyone has them I would love you too message me them
How about instead of asking these stupid fucking questions do your own research or at least don't be self deluded by wanting people to privately message you.
Back to top Go down
 
Why have they not released photos of adam with a gun/rifle too he's heD
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT
» ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC
» Funny photos
» MAKINEN VERONIKA
» Rikki (emma and Cleo up for grabs plz take them!)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: