Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric and Dylan's Day Planners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Littlelo

PostSubject: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:12 am

I was looking through the evidence in the 11k and never noticed the two entries below in Eric and Dylan's day planners. They both recorded their agreed upon signals depending on how things went that morning. I wonder if they ended up using the "suicide" signal...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I also noticed in Dylan's planner from the year prior, he crossed out March 25th, 1999 and wrote "Freedom" below with an arrow pointing to the day. I know that's too early for graduation, does anyone have an idea of the significance of that day?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:26 am

Perhaps the 25 was at one time their chosen day? I am not sure if anyone knows it would prob be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Other than that I don't know about Dylan but I think the hand signals were all Eric. Witnesses reported seeing Eric running around barking orders at Dylan to cover him or watch his back so I do think he may have used some of the signals. We will never know for sure if they did the hand signal for suicide, but personally I don't think they did

View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:33 am

I also noticed when Eric wrote his Shit Left To Do list, he added "get laid" and it looks like a "V" and an "R". I just can't picture them checking in with each other on the status of that item...it's almost funny to me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eric and Dylan's Day Planners
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1