Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric and Dylan's Day Planners

Go down 
+5
sscc
Screamingophelia
munchkinphone
Lizpuff
Littlelo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 62864
Forum Reputation : 0

Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 8:39 am

Yes there was.

Haha I just read Dylans hatelist

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was like, cmon man, I know you have a footfetish but you dont hate socks. Lol
I am so retarded.
Took me a while to realize it was Jocks.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 65528
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 8:42 am

Haha ok I thought you circled socks before I read the rest of your post. I was like what a stupid thing to hate.

Here's something kind of funny I found in his day planner the other day. I guess he got a ticket for running a red light.

"Red light court damn ****** better not take my license"

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192672
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 9:14 am

I thought it said socks for the longest time LOL.

He hates laid back people too... I'm not sure why? Maybe people who seem to be in a good mood and go with the flow?

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 9:17 am

munchkinphone wrote:
I dont think this was in his day planner, but it was not in his journal either so imma put it here. If anybody knows a better thread for it, please suggest it.

Who was this "nicotine poison" made for? It was on and among pages of instructions about the timebombs. Did they think of poisoning themselves before the shooting?

And why did I find a page where he writes about wanting to wear black facepaint and have his shoes ducttaped? :S
I feel the ony purpose of that is to not get recognized and not leave footprints.

This suggests that Dylan may have been looking for a way to bomb the school without going NBK.

8th april someone glued shut locks at the school and went up to the roof to spell seniors with ducttape on the skylight.

I'm sorry but the thought of them ducttaping their feet and painting their faces to just go up on the roof to spell seniors made me laugh

11k: 26361-26364

Was this the same page with his drawing of the "zero man" shirt with the "no cat hair" notation?

I read somewhere they thought it might be a Halloween costume idea.

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82046
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 11:40 am

The nicotine poison reminds me of Anders Breivik. He wrote in his manifesto about wanting to inject nicotine into his bullets to poison his victims and even claimed to have ordered pure nicotine from China. I don't think that he actually did it, though I could be wrong.

It makes me wonder if they were originally planning to put nicotine in their pipe bombs, propane bombs or possibly their shotgun shells in an attempt to increase the lethality of their weapons.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82046
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 11:55 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

And why did I find a page where he writes about wanting to wear black facepaint and have his shoes ducttaped? :S
I feel the ony purpose of that is to not get recognized and not leave footprints.

This suggests that Dylan may have been looking for a way to bomb the school without going NBK.

8th april someone glued shut locks at the school and went up to the roof to spell seniors with ducttape on the skylight.

I'm sorry but the thought of them ducttaping their feet and painting their faces to just go up on the roof to spell seniors made me laugh

11k: 26361-26364

Was this the same page with his drawing of the "zero man" shirt with the "no cat hair" notation?

I read somewhere they thought it might be a Halloween costume idea.

I definitely agree that it had to be a plan for one of their vandalism missions. He also wrote that he was going to bring a "box of milk bones" which makes me think that they were planning to vandalize the house of someone who owned a dog (even though this sounds a lot like a cartoon criminal's plan). I have no idea why he wanted to make sure that he was dressed neatly for something like that but he also has a note about wrapping the items in a blanket to reduce the amount of noise which suggests that they were trying to avoid detection, another indication that they were probably planning for a crime/prank.

On second thought, maybe the concern for the shirt was also related to the dog! He didn't want to attract the dog's attention any more than necessary by smelling like his cat?
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 62864
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 5:37 pm

I have seen someone named Mr Butts in both their day planners, who is that?

Also april-june 98 Eric is has something planned 8 times, almost all times 2:00 but it is blacked out.
And then in october he writes 2nd bunker. (as in the one mentioned in the basement tapes?)

I really want to know what is blacked out there and also what happened during that summer since that is when these secret events stopped being scheduled (but maybe continued throughout the summer?) but also this is the time Zach states Eric starts to dislike him for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 6:27 pm

I was JUST thinking about that 2:00 appt the other day. Weird. I thought it was Dr. Albert but some places where he is mentioned are not redacted, so I wasn't sure.

Mr. Butts was the counselor or a teacher I believe. I think they had to see him when they got in trouble for the locker thing. I think Dylan had to pay for a locker door to be replaced?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 11:14 am

I would love to see some different theories around this page taken from Eric's day planner.

Specifically, since it looks like there is a list he is crossing off, what was "Adios" for? The album didn't come out until 4/20/99, so was "Adios" about saying goodbye to someone or something in a way?

He wrote "Will". Did he write up a will and we have never seen it? Did they count the final basement tape as their will (besides Dylan's strange journal entry)?

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 11:24 am

He's also getting a haircut too.

They sometimes seemed to concerned with looking "bad ass" then their actual stuff working, which is VERY good. The bombs not going off saved many lives.

I do wonder if they found a will of sorts and never released it.

I assume Adios was just him maybe labeling his do to list, his final goodbye.

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 11:40 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Yes there was.

I am so retarded.

How did I miss this post!? scratch Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 11:50 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Yes there was.

I am so retarded.

I still find it hysterical Dylan hates rich people.. dude, you had a beamer and 20 of my houses could have fit into yours.. I get that it was an old car and a fixer upper but still... come on Dylan

Has anyone figured out what is between grammar and age limits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 12:00 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Yes there was.

I am so retarded.

I still find it hysterical Dylan hates rich people.. dude, you had a beamer and 20 of my houses could have fit into yours.. I get that it was an old car and a fixer upper but still... come on Dylan.

I think it kinda strange that he had removed the emblems from his car. I think they were found in the glove box or maybe the trunk. scratch
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 12:06 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Yes there was.

I am so retarded.

I still find it hysterical Dylan hates rich people.. dude, you had a beamer and 20 of my houses could have fit into yours.. I get that it was an old car and a fixer upper but still... come on Dylan.

I think it kinda strange that he had removed the emblems from his car. I think they were found in the glove box or maybe the trunk. scratch

If memory serves, it was Devon or Nate who said he didn't want to flash around to everyone that he had a BMW. He may not have wanted to call attention to it too because of being picked on, someone may have messed with his car more.

Maybe I'm being too harsh on Dylan for the whole "rich" thing. He didn't really flaunt that stuff like I'm sure other kids at CHS did (they sure did at mine)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 12:14 pm

Its hard to say what made him take them off. It very well could have been that he didn't want anyone to think he was proud of the fact he had a BMW.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 1:36 pm

I think when he says he hates "rich" kids it's more than just about their family's money. He probably hated kids who flaunted wealth, acted stuck up, and treated others without money as inferior to them. So while his family was definitely well off, they weren't rubbing it in anyone's face. Just my two cents Smile
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 1:41 pm

Littlelo wrote:
I think when he says he hates "rich" kids it's more than just about their family's money. He probably hated kids who flaunted wealth, acted stuck up, and treated others without money as inferior to them. So while his family was definitely well off, they weren't rubbing it in anyone's face. Just my two cents Smile

I can get on board with that. Sue seems to have more of a bohemian artists sensibility and Tom was a bit more proper and buttoned up from what I gather.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 1:48 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Yes there was.

I am so retarded.

I still find it hysterical Dylan hates rich people.. dude, you had a beamer and 20 of my houses could have fit into yours.. I get that it was an old car and a fixer upper but still... come on Dylan

I tried for a good 15 minutes to figure out what it MIGHT be and I can't!

Can't tell if it's two things or one. Can't tell if it starts with "Alt" or "AH"...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 1:59 pm

Can I just ask what the hell they had against Martial Artists!?  scratch  I mean it was almost like they both listed completely random things at times. Haha

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 2:00 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Yes there was.

I am so retarded.

Can't tell if it's two things or one. Can't tell if it starts with "Alt" or "AH"...

Or maybe "Nt" ? Once again, DAMN Dylan and his sloppy handwriting! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 2:05 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Can I just ask what the hell they had against Martial Artists!?  scratch  I mean it was almost like they both listed completely random things at times. Haha

lol!

I bet he would have been conflicted about whether or not to like Kill Bill then!!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 2:07 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Yes there was.

I am so retarded.

Or maybe "Nt" ?  Once again, DAMN Dylan and his sloppy handwriting! Haha

Could part of it maybe be "humans" ? I mean he didn't like them much, though he was talking about specific people too... EC may know, maybe I should submit it to her. She's fluent in Dylanese.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Worth a try...I can't make sense of it. It could be "N" but the rest still perplexes me. Honestly in the end it's probably something stupid LOL. He didn't have too many profound statements to make in this list...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 2:16 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Yes there was.

I am so retarded.

Or maybe "Nt" ?  Once again, DAMN Dylan and his sloppy handwriting! Haha

Could part of it maybe be "humans" ? I mean he didn't like them much, though he was talking about specific people too... EC may know, maybe I should submit it to her. She's fluent in Dylanese.

Haha Roll Do it! Maybe she can makes some sense out of it.
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 65315
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 1:57 am

Didn't the Klebolds go through financial issues? Can't remember where I get it from but Sue mentioned Tom had some issues with his back/legs/something and they needed to pay for rehabilitation/something like that.

Seems like something like this would make Dylan feel like he already was "better" in the sense that he wasn't some rich kid and a snob. and therefore a lot more "aware" and in "another dimension", further making him think he was different.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:14 am

23september wrote:
Didn't the Klebolds go through financial issues? Can't remember where I get it from but Sue mentioned Tom had some issues with his back/legs/something and they needed to pay for rehabilitation/something like that.

Seems like something like this would make Dylan feel like he already was "better" in the sense that he wasn't some rich kid and a snob. and therefore a lot more "aware" and in "another dimension", further making him think he was different.

They did and that's a good point when it comes to Dylan. He did already think he was above everyone, not being completely human but more "godlike" Why would he care if his family had money or not, actually not a bad quality that Dylan had... not caring so much about if he was wealthy and stuff.
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 65315
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 1:26 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
23september wrote:

They did and that's a good point when it comes to Dylan. He did already think he was above everyone, not being completely human but more "godlike" Why would he care if his family had money or not, actually not a bad quality that Dylan had... not caring so much about if he was wealthy and stuff.

he had many good qualities, that being one of them, which just goes to show that the world isn't black and white/good and evil
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 77067
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 3:45 pm

So I studied the "hate" list from Dylan...I think what he wrote between "grammar" and "age limits" is what stands for Chanukah then X mas...but for whatever reason, the "x" was scribbled out?? I looked at the letters and figured out the X Mas part, so my guess is the " H and triangular thing means Chanukah. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 3:56 pm

TaylorsMom wrote:
So I studied the "hate" list from Dylan...I think what he wrote between "grammar" and "age limits" is what stands for Chanukah then X mas...but for whatever reason, the "x" was scribbled out??  I looked at the letters and figured out the X Mas part, so my guess is the " H and triangular thing means Chanukah.  Thoughts?

It really is hard to say. I can see what you mean about the "Xmas" part, but not so much the other.scratch

His penmanship was horrid! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 4:04 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
TaylorsMom wrote:
So I studied the "hate" list from Dylan...I think what he wrote between "grammar" and "age limits" is what stands for Chanukah then X mas...but for whatever reason, the "x" was scribbled out??  I looked at the letters and figured out the X Mas part, so my guess is the " H and triangular thing means Chanukah.  Thoughts?

It really is hard to say. I can see what you mean about the "Xmas" part, but not so much the other.scratch

His penmanship was horrid! Haha

That could be it! According to people though he liked Christmas and obviously if he wrote he hated Chaunakah it was due to Eric being over his shoulder MAKING him write it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 12:31 am

From EC

It’s a hard one to decipher. I tend to think he is referring to the Alts Mus (Alt (ernative) newsgroups and the Mus(ic) category. Usenet newsgroups were a big thing at the time and the music categories were massive and annoyingly endless. He just didn’t cross his ‘A’. so the and lower case ‘l’ look a bit like an ‘N’

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 8:10 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
From EC

It’s a hard one to decipher. I tend to think he is referring to the Alts Mus  (Alt (ernative) newsgroups and the Mus(ic) category.  Usenet newsgroups were a big thing at the time and the music categories were massive and annoyingly endless.  He just didn’t cross his ‘A’. so the  and lower case ‘l’ look a bit like an ‘N’

Well SHIT! Still not a concrete answer. But probably closer then what I was coming up with. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 11:28 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
From EC

It’s a hard one to decipher. I tend to think he is referring to the Alts Mus  (Alt (ernative) newsgroups and the Mus(ic) category.  Usenet newsgroups were a big thing at the time and the music categories were massive and annoyingly endless.  He just didn’t cross his ‘A’. so the  and lower case ‘l’ look a bit like an ‘N’

Well SHIT! Still not a concrete answer. But probably closer then what I was coming up with. Haha

Maybe it was one of his made up words and he was like "well, I know what it means, whose going to see it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 11:51 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
From EC

Maybe it was one of his made up words and he was like "well, I know what it means, whose going to see it?"

That is quite possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 9:47 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
From EC

Yep,  this is what I got too. For me it's pretty clear (handwriting wise) cause mine was like his for years til I was 'asked' to improve it. Wish someone'd sat him down and done the same sometimes, but I can't see that as something that would end well lol!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 10:31 pm

levityball wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
From EC

Yep,  this is what I got too. For me it's pretty clear (handwriting wise) cause mine was like his for years til I was 'asked' to improve it. Wish someone'd sat him down and done the same sometimes, but I can't see that as something that would end well lol!

Me neither LOL It is really amazing that some teachers were like "Dylan was never disrespectful, he is so smart!" then others were like "that kid would kick chairs and storm out of class" but yea someone telling Dylan to change would not end well.

I remember having a teacher in grade school making me write my "8's" properly. Dude my "8's" still look like damn 8's it doesn't matter if I start them backwards... jerk.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 57317
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 12:40 pm

Littlelo wrote:

Can someone explain to me what is that? I can understand only a several words.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 12:58 pm

Jea wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

Can someone explain to me what is that? I can understand only a several words.

Sure!!

It's the hand signals the boys made up to communicate with each other during the massacre.

So for example when it is time to kill themselves they would point their hand to their head like a gun.

There were different hand signals if they needed to fall back or to cover one another. Different waves meant different things.

From the chicken scratch, do we assume Dylan wrote this?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:05 pm

Yeah, looks like Dylan.

“Enemy”
“Hold Fire”
“Suicide”
“Bombs - Fist wave(?)”

Does that one say “Cover Eric”?
And I think I see “Fall back”...iffy on the second word

Edit- Also “reload” is on there

Last edited by Littlelo on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 57317
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:14 pm

Dylan's handwriting is so difficult to read, mby it's because English is not my native language, but Eric's handwriting is more readable and disciplined.
handwriting analysis can say a lot about person too.

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95199
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:14 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Yeah, looks like Dylan.

“Enemy”
“Hold Fire”
“Suicide”
“Bombs - Fist wave(?)”

Cover fire is what it says

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:19 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
Yeah, looks like Dylan.

“Enemy”
“Hold Fire”
“Suicide”
“Bombs - Fist wave(?)”

Cover fire is what it says

It's interesting because I've read discussions on whether or not Eric was doing a hand signal to Dylan after he drank from the cup on the CCTV video.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:23 pm

Just to add to the hand signals discussion, this is my speculation- I am guessing the suicide “gun to head” would have been more for use if they were not side by side or if they were seeing each other from a bit of a distance and their plan was somehow compromised. I can’t imagine they’d have used it alone in the library.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:33 pm

Jea wrote:
Dylan's handwriting is so difficult to read, mby it's because English is not my native language, but Eric's handwriting is more readable and disciplined.

Agree! Dylan's handwriting was awful. I will admit to using a magnifying glass to try to make things out in his scribbles. Haha
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:35 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

Agree! Dylan's handwriting was awful. I will admit to using a magnifying glass to try to make things out in his scribbles. Haha

I concur! The problem for me is, the longer I look at it the more I question what the heck I’m really reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:43 pm

Littlelo wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

I concur! The problem for me is, the longer I look at it the more I question what the heck I’m really reading.

I do a lot of second guessing as well. I will read something and be like well that makes no f*cking sense to me. scratch Then I will be like but maybe he meant for it to make no f*cking sense. Shocked  Then I will go back and try to find any other possible meanings to things. The small details get me and sometimes others as well. Like the whole POTATO issue! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:56 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

I do a lot of second guessing as well. I will read something and be like well that makes no f*cking sense to me. scratch Then I will be like but maybe he meant for it to make no f*cking sense. Shocked  Then I will go back and try to find any other possible meanings to things. The small details get me and sometimes others as well. Like the whole POTATO issue! Haha

I think a reason we can keep looking at Dylan's journals is because you can miss so much. His handwriting is better in his yearbook signings and some of his diversion records.

The potato dilemma is also seeping into my memory of other things. Like when I think back to A Mother's Reckoning does Sue write (paraphrasing) I didn't see the need for my son's autopsy to be released. Why does it matter what he ate before he died OR does she say Why does it matter if my son ate potatoes before he died... dammit.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 2:01 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

I think a reason we can keep looking at Dylan's journals is because you can miss so much. His handwriting is better in his yearbook signings and some of his diversion records.

The potato dilemma is also seeping into my memory of other things. Like when I think back to A Mother's Reckoning does Sue write (paraphrasing) I didn't see the need for my son's autopsy to be released. Why does it matter what he ate before he died OR does she say Why does it matter if my son ate potatoes before he died... dammit.

If Dylan did make it to a different reality and cares to look at this one from time to time, I wonder if he snickers watching us trying to decode his handwriting and arguing with others if he had eaten french fires or a baked potato as part of his last meal? scratch Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 2:04 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

If Dylan did make it to a different reality and cares to look at this one from time to time, I wonder if he snickers watching us trying to decode his handwriting and arguing with others if he had eaten french fires or a baked potato as part of his last meal? scratch Haha

LOL

I can only imagine what Dylan would be thinking...

"So are the people still talking about how Godlike we were and how brilliant?" Eric asks... "no, they want to know what we ate the night before we did NBK and they can't read my handwriting."

affraid Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 2:06 pm

Lolllll the thought of their reactions to this forum is funny to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Day Planners   Eric and Dylan's Day Planners - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric and Dylan's Day Planners
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next