Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+104
Screamingophelia
Littlelo
starrwilliams
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
droolgag
REBdoomer1999
gumshoe
James411
nicolonoscopy
TheSpiral
dontknow43
sexysin
Pennydreadful
KatieJean1988
ehunterjumper
W.A.R.
myshame
Rose The Hat
Holloka
EGSandrew
Scarletmoon
YouDontSeeMe
Lucy
Selah
suburbanmessiah
spidEr
Acid84
vin_diesel
jada887
Grayscale
spinvault
jp2892
Kiwik
lilith
Kida
aquillina
sororityalpha
bubbles
Freezingmoon
shades
cypressdustwitch
Vii
sscc
Lizpuff
PaintItBlack
ThoughtBox
cyn1231
astrospace92
Jayhawk80
Belladonna
slippy123
Gctiger
human_abstract
Jbow89
TaylorsMom
Gamling
C#major
04daviszoe
Archvile
alt reality
radaddio
Gonz
afrrs
exceptionella
LPorter101
Fatheroftwo
John Denver
Gustopoet2
Dico
Falco
eli27
meenwhile
browneyes11
ellie z
Sabratha
lol
WhereHateRunsRed
paradisedreams
JDM87
Mj2beat
lasttrain
jettfyre80
carrie12
TheFragile
Juicy Jazzy
Draw_It_White
Mr_Chagrin
Z_Splatter
tfsa47090
Marco1211
maninthebox
em81
JayJay
deelightful
RaiseTheFist
MarmaladeSkies
Wideawake
queenfarooq
BurnIt
Lifetime
Jenn
areyoulistening
tragedy79
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

The small questions thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:19 pm

Mr_Chagrin wrote:
I don't know why they had purchased cut down weapons, they had no intention of needing to conceal them.  

They sawed off the shotguns themselves. They carried them around at other times than NBK.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 95964
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:23 pm

Z_Splatter wrote:
I enjoy shooting handguns and shotguns. The thing to understand is most gun owners shutter when they see the videos of E & D shooting. The shotguns would have been extremely hard to shoot accurately but lucky for E & D you don't have to be very accurate with the way the cut off the barrel. And really I don't think that this was a big concern of theirs. The bombs were supposed to be the bigger weapons.

The shot of dylan shooting his tec 9 one handed makes me roll my eyes. Its the 'gangsta' and its not very effective.

I will say that they look to be using much better form in the cafeteria footage so maybe they got it out of their system before NBK.

Mmm, I suppose you don't have to be accurate when you're just shooting randomly at people. And the bombs was the primary plan, yes.

I wonder if they had much practice outside Rampage Range. They seem to have had that, if you say they hold their guns better in the cafeteria.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:34 am

Does anyone know if it is documented anywhere as to what happened with the library books? Were they just moved to the new library? Specifically, there were quite a number of books that were splattered with blood, particularly by Eric's suicide. Is there any written as to what was done with them, etc? Just a small question that crossed my mind today...
Back to top Go down
Z_Splatter

Contribution Points : 96411

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:51 am

Good question! I never thought about that. I don't know the answer but would love to hear if anyone has found anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:55 am

I would guess that the books that weren't damaged by blood would have been recycled into another library or the new Columbine library.
The books that were splattered with blood would maybe have been in evidence vaults, but I don't know if I recall seeing any of that in the official reports. I can only imagine what some obsessed collector would pay for one of the books behind Eric's head that got covered in blood!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:13 am

I was actually asked this some months ago through anonymous message elsewhere: "Okay, obviously some of Eric's blood HAD to have splattered on the books. And obviously thats all gone now. But do you ever wonder- what if some of the books that were further away had microscopic shit on them & didn't get thrown away and theres fucking books in the world with Eric's blood on it?!"

And this was my reply back then, using little more than common sense because I don't think it was ever said what happened to the books:

Yeah, I agree that there is no scenario possible in which his blood/brains didn’t make it onto the books somehow. It’s obvious that they threw away all of those books visibly affected by this. The boys killed themselves in what seems to be a corner of the library, as far as I can see on the diagram, where there were fewer bookcases and more tables/chairs. That makes the chance of books with Eric’s blood on them ‘surviving’ the purge a lot slimmer. JeffCo’s timeline also suggests that Eric did something with the bookshelves, possibly even going as far as to shoot at them, so there was probably a lot of damage done to the books outside of the obvious. The clean-up would’ve had to be very meticulous. I don’t think they would’ve wanted to take any chances — it is likelier that they threw more than half of the library into the trash, even if the risk of an object being contaminated by human matter was very small.

If any of the books from that day somehow made it through the clean-up, I think it’d be most likely that they were put in the new library at Columbine again. However, I suspect that many of them would’ve been removed since due to ordinary things like outdated information or outdated publication etc. The chances of there still being books in the world with Eric’s blood on them are very, very small. (Unless you get excited about the possibility of recycling, Anon.. I’m sorry to burst your bubble.)

Back to top Go down
tragedy79

Contribution Points : 101045

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 2:44 pm

Imagine the look on someones face if they opened a book and a little piece of Eric's brain happened to be overlooked in the big clean-up... Shocked 

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:18 am

We have Eric's day planner from 98-99 and Dylan's day planner from 97-98. Do we have Dylan's day planner from 98-99? I was looking through the 936-pages of Writings from the 11k and cannot find it.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
Back to top Go down
tragedy79

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:28 am

JayJay wrote:
We have Eric's day planner from 98-99 and Dylan's day planner from 97-98. Do we have Dylan's day planner from 98-99? I was looking through the 936-pages of Writings from the 11k and cannot find it.

I don't think so. too bad, right?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:39 am

tragedy79 wrote:
JayJay wrote:

I don't think so. too bad, right?

Yes, that's too bad. Maybe there was nothing relating to the planning in it? Only lyrics to songs? Longings for True love? But that seems surprising to me. And even more surprising they would not include Eric's day planner for 97-98.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:34 am

Didn't Dylan use Eric's planner to write down NBK-related things in 98-99? Might just be he didn't really use the planner much outside of what it was meant for in the first place or something, although it is a little peculiar they'd include the one from a previous year..  Rolling Eyes Is this one of those things where JeffCo suffered from selective 'hearing' again? Wouldn't put it past them to have missed a few scraps of seemingly unimportant things that might speak volumes about something important..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:36 pm

thedragonrampant wrote:
Didn't Dylan use Eric's planner to write down NBK-related things in 98-99? Might just be he didn't really use the planner much outside of what it was meant for in the first place or something, although it is a little peculiar they'd include the one from a previous year..  Rolling Eyes Is this one of those things where JeffCo suffered from selective 'hearing' again? Wouldn't put it past them to have missed a few scraps of seemingly unimportant things that might speak volumes about something important..

Dylan did use Eric's planner to jot down NBK notes. He made one of his most interesting notes, imo, in Eric's planner, when he wrote a list of things to get/do for NBK and then wrote: "Death (Afraid?)" right next to the list.

I think this offers good insight into Dylan's personality. He's compartmentalizing tasks, including the most onerous and urgent task of all: facing personal mortality, as though he's just jotting down the usual casual notes someone would normally write in their day-planner. Also that he's using Eric's day-planner reinforces the idea that the two boys were as committed to erasing (losing) their individual personalities through one another as they were in following through with NBK.
Back to top Go down
deelightful

Contribution Points : 98560

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:58 am

Does anyone know how much Dylan grew between 8th grade and senior year? His height has always fascinated me as I've met very few people taller than 6 feet. Maybe it's more common among Americans, but where I'm from, it's really rare.
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

Contribution Points : 98527
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:25 am

I can't remember, are there videos/stills of them on the 20/4 in their trenchcoats?
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100088
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:45 am

maninthebox wrote:
I can't remember, are there videos/stills of them on the 20/4 in their trenchcoats?

I honestly don't think so. If there are, they haven't been released to the public, to my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:09 pm

tfsa47090 wrote:
maninthebox wrote:

I honestly don't think so. If there are, they haven't been released to the public, to my knowledge.
Thanks. I wonder if Dylan held his arms like this too lol
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 96943
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:35 am

What is the post mortem drying artifact found on the balls of Dylan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:49 am

Is there any discernable reason to believe Jeffco is hiding entries in their journals? It just seems odd, the amount of time between entries and the one-track mindset it all seemed to have.
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:57 pm

Who's this person? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I've tried finding his/her name but couldn't
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:27 pm

maninthebox wrote:

Difficult to find out who it is because the original poster deleted all his or her comments in the thread.

Also, comment on top by another poster is about a girl who was reportedly spared by Eric and Dylan because ''her twin sister was always nice to the shooters''. Apparently both guys came up to her and one said ''she's cool'' (the way Dylan did with John Savage). Can't think of who it might be right now. It's a second-hand story told on an anonymous website so, who knows if it's true.

Back to top Go down
maninthebox

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:38 pm

JayJay wrote:
maninthebox wrote:

Difficult to find out who it is because the original poster deleted all his or her comments in the thread.

I was hoping someone might remember who it was and that it was someone quite close to E&D  Sad 
Quote :
Also, comment on top by another poster is about a girl who was reportedly spared by Eric and Dylan because ''her twin sister was always nice to the shooters''. Apparently both guys came up to her and one said ''she's cool'' (the way Dylan did with John Savage). Can't think of who it might be right now. It's a second-hand story told on an anonymous website so, who knows if it's true.
Seems like it's the kind of story that would have been well-known, I don't remember reading about it in other places either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:41 pm

Radioactive_Clothing wrote:

Are you referring to Dylan's autopsy report?
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 101412
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:54 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:
Radioactive_Clothing wrote:

Are you referring to Dylan's autopsy report?

I assumed the question was referring to Dylan's autopsy also.
As a body becomes dehydrated after death you can end up with discolored areas on the body (kind of like a bruise) which is due to this drying out process. Usually artifact could refer to something man made or maybe even blood etc, but i think in the case of Dylan this was perhaps not the case. I think 'artifact' in this instance refers to a natural postmortem occurrence or drying of the tissue rather than any other kind of substance been found in that area of his body.

If anyone is really interested: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Quote :
It is not uncommon to see a dark red to black appearance to the lips and the tip of the tongue protruding through the clinched incisors. This discoloration is due to a drying of these structures. In males you often see the skin of the scrotum taking on a dark red color, which is also due to drying artifact.
pg(12 - 13)

Postmortem drying artifact was also found on Eric's right upper back and on Danny R's body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Thanks queenfarooq you are, as always, a fount of knowledge. I had always wondered about this question but never wanted to ask. Lol. At least radioactive_clothing had the balls to ask. (Very bad pun intended).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:14 pm

Thanks queenfarooq you are, as always, a fount of knowledge. I had always wondered about this question but never wanted to ask. Lol. At least radioactive_clothing had the balls to ask. (Very bad pun intended).
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:21 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:
Thanks queenfarooq you are, as always, a fount of knowledge. I had always wondered about this question but never wanted to ask. Lol.  At least radioactive_clothing had the balls to ask. (Very bad pun intended).

Haha, that's OK and thank you. Usually if one person is wondering about something there'll be other people also wondering the same thing, so someone may as well ask.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:55 am

Yes, that's what I was referring to. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 97569
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:03 pm

Does anyone know where I could find the so called 'autopsy diagrams' that Randy Brown supposedly gave Calence (the guy who runs dylanklebold.com)?

Calence had them on his website at some point but I cant find them there anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:57 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Does anyone know where I could find the so called 'autopsy diagrams' that Randy Brown supposedly gave Calence (the guy who runs dylanklebold.com)?

Calence had them on his website at some point but I cant find them there anymore.

Hm. I vaguely recall seeing those. Calence sold dylanklebold.com a couple of months ago and he hadn't update anything on his site in quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:38 am

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Hm. I vaguely recall seeing those.   Calence sold dylanklebold.com a couple of months ago and he hadn't update anything on his site in quite a while.

Do you have a way I can contact him? He may be able to provide me with said documents.
Back to top Go down
TheFragile

Contribution Points : 96084

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:46 am

gustopoet wrote:
thedragonrampant wrote:

Dylan did use Eric's planner to jot down NBK notes. He made one of his most interesting notes, imo, in Eric's planner, when he wrote a list of things to get/do for NBK and then wrote: "Death (Afraid?)" right next to the list.

I think this offers good insight into Dylan's personality. He's compartmentalizing tasks, including the most onerous and urgent task of all: facing personal mortality, as though he's just jotting down the usual casual notes someone would normally write in their day-planner. Also that he's using Eric's day-planner reinforces the idea that the two boys were as committed to erasing (losing) their individual personalities through one another as they were in following through with NBK.

Is it really Dylan who wrote Death (Afraid)?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:31 am

It's his handwriting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:50 am

Yes, most definitely, Dylan's handwriting. I'd love to do handwriting anaylsis on the two, actually. Such distinctly different styles. I think I could already take a stab at their signatures without being a pro. heh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:31 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Hm. I vaguely recall seeing those.   Calence sold dylanklebold.com a couple of months ago and he hadn't update anything on his site in quite a while.

Do you have a way I can contact him? He may be able to provide me with said documents.

PM me.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:36 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:

What are ''autopsy diagrams''? Are these drawings of the autopsy bodies with their wounds?

Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:49 am

JayJay wrote:
What are ''autopsy diagrams''? Are these drawings of the autopsy bodies with their wounds?

Exactly. Somehow Randy Brown came upon the diagrams of about four victims (Rachel and Dave Sanders are the only two I can remember for sure), and they were sent to Calence.

I read ages ago on an older Columbine forum that the diagram for Rachel specifically had evidence to suggest that she was shot through the head at a distance, and not point blank as per her family regularly claim.

I want to see for myself these diagrams. Hopefully there are still out there somewhere!
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Is someone obsessed with blowing things up with explosives the same as a pyromaniac?

Do you think Eric and Dylan were pyromaniacs because they were obsessed with bombs, fireworks?

In psychological classifications, do you know if both people obsessed with explosives and those with lightning fires are classified the same? (For those who know anything about psychological pathologies).

Back to top Go down
carrie12

Contribution Points : 100368

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:48 am

Has anybody heard about a call to the polica made by Tom Klebold? I read about that on tumblr, but maybe it was just a mistake and they meant Wayne Harris...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:07 am

carrie12 wrote:
Has anybody heard about a call to the polica made by Tom Klebold? I read about that on tumblr, but maybe it was just a mistake and they meant Wayne Harris...

There are clips of the call from Wayne Harris on Youtube. I never heard one from Tom Klebold though.
Back to top Go down
tragedy79

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:22 am

Stephen wrote:
carrie12 wrote:

There are clips of the call from Wayne Harris on Youtube. I never heard one from Tom Klebold though.

But he did call the police. But I can't remember if it was somewhere on the internet. But there is a transcript/description somewhere

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:42 pm

Does anybody have a link to either the audio or the transcript?
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Was this when he called the police after being evacuated from his house? I think he called trying to get Sue's suitcase she left at the house and they refused him it.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:46 pm

carrie12 wrote:
Does anybody have a link to either the audio or the transcript?

Bits from Bowling For Columbine:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wayne Harris calls around the 2:35ish mark. The subtitles in the video here miss out the odd bit of dialogue.

Transcript:
W.H: "Er, my son is Eric Harris, and I'm afraid that he might be involved in the shooting at Columbine high school."

911: "Involved how?"

W.H: "Er, he's a member of what they're calling the Trenchcoat Mafia."

911: "Have you spoken with your son today Mr. Harris?"

W.H: "No I haven't! Have they picked up anybody yet or....?"

911: "They're still looking for suspects. Your son is with who what gang?"

911: "Well, they're calling them the Trenchcoat Mafia I just heard that term on TV."

This call here lasts for just under 30 seconds. If you look at the 911 call log it has Mr Harris calling in at 13:04:58 - 13:05:52 pg(15925) That most commonly played clip doesn't match up to the duration of the entire call. You can listen to the full 911 recordings online here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] However i don't believe they include the Wayne Harris call. I'm not sure if the 911 Recordings you can purchase from JeffCo would include this call or if they would only include what we can download / listen to already online.

I always feel so awful listening to that call and especially bad for the man who calls in before Mr Harris (on this clip) asking about his daughter.

The 911 call is briefly mentioned here which some may find interesting:

This is a pretty interesting article here regarding the Wayne Harris call and when Tom Klebold later called in:

From this article:
Quote :
A short time later on the tapes, Tom Klebold calls in. The issue is not serious, but the way he is treated is telling.

"This is Tom Klebold," he says. "They just kicked us out of our house a little while ago. And my wife left her suitcase there."

The dispatcher checks in with another official and is dismissive of Klebold in a call with another officer.

"His wife left a suitcase at his house, and since he (the officer) forced him out of the house, he wants the suitcase NOW," the dispatcher says.

"OK, well, he can't have it," the official replies.

"I just figured I'll have you call him back," the dispatcher says. "He's not a very friendly guy."

Klebold, however, sounded calm and levelheaded throughout the call.
Back to top Go down
carrie12

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:25 am

Thanks for the info, everybody! I just checked some of the 911 calls on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Tom Klebold's call is included in Tape 21, if anybody is interested to hear it (it's around 5:20).
Back to top Go down
jettfyre80

Contribution Points : 93285

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:03 am

Why was nothing done after Dylan slapped his manager? He wasn't fired for that and she never made a police report, from what I heard.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:17 am

jettfyre80 wrote:
Why was nothing done after Dylan slapped his manager? He wasn't fired for that and she never made a police report, from what I heard.

It wasn't his manager, it was a co-worker (i assume a supervisor) who claimed that this happened. She worked at the store between September 96 - March 99.

M.H "described Dylan as a difficult person who was often rude. She said that he hit her once because she had counseled him on an infraction at work." pg(10150) She describes E/D as "good friends" and appears to know quite a bit about them. M.H only seems to have been interviewed over two pages pg(10150 - 1) and the information she provided is recorded in a numbered list. She does not elaborate on the hitting incident any further.

If indeed he did "hit" his co-worker it is quite shocking that he would not have been at the very least reprimanded for it. However Blackjack employees seemed to be aware of many other questionable incidents that E/D were involved in at the store and neither got fired for it. It doesn't sound to me like Blackjack was that much of a serious working environment.
This incident could have happened when B.Kirgis was the manager:
"Kirgis admitted to this reporting supervisor that he is an alcoholic, and at times he drank at work, and left Harris in charge while he left the store for any reason." pg(10170) It was also reported Kirgis allowed E/D to play Doom at work. pg(10154) Also " Johnson stated that he had seen cocaine and marijuana at the Pizza store, while he had been working there. He stated that Kirgis seemed to be the person who brought the drugs into the store. He also said Kirgis told him that Harris and Klebold had set off a pipe bomb at the store." pg(10156)
If the hitting incident occurred around this time it's not really surprising nothing was done about it or that it wasn't reported. Perhaps M.H didn't feel anything would be done if she did report the incident. There could be many other reasons why she didn't report the incident. Likewise the reason Dylan did not get fired could have possibly been that nobody else knew.

Not that there is any excuse for this behavior, but i wonder what she meant by "hit," i only say that as i have seen others claim that Dylan slapped her across the face in the middle of the shop which just seems like an exaggerated account of what this girl actually said. It's unacceptable either way but i do wonder what the nature of the "hit" was.

(I had a brief glace at the Master Index and M.H does not seem to have been interviewed elsewhere in the documents).
There is another female interviewed in the "Tips" section with the same surname pg(13230) who says her bother and sister worked at Blackjack and they have both been interviewed. At a guess i would say this is M.H's sister, however she does not comment on the hitting and there seems to be no interview for the brother recorded in the Master Index. You'd think the brother may have had something to say if his sister had been "hit" by another guy at work. If anyone does find his interview anywhere it would be interesting to see if he mentions it, i only checked on the Master Index and there was no male with the same family surname, but of course he could have had a different surname.
Back to top Go down
jettfyre80

Contribution Points : 93285

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:29 am

Oh wow! Thanks queen! Smile

Contribution Points : 94399

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:51 pm

Not a question, but didn't know where else to put this. Petition to release the Basement Tapes: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:55 pm

Marco1211 wrote:
Not a question, but didn't know where else to put this. Petition to release the Basement Tapes: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think this petition has been posted a couple of times on this site in various places.

Back to top Go down
Marco1211

Contribution Points : 94399

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:05 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
Marco1211 wrote:

I think this petition has been posted a couple of times on this site in various places.

Oops, my mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next