Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+104
Screamingophelia
Littlelo
starrwilliams
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
droolgag
REBdoomer1999
gumshoe
James411
nicolonoscopy
TheSpiral
dontknow43
sexysin
Pennydreadful
KatieJean1988
ehunterjumper
W.A.R.
myshame
Rose The Hat
Holloka
EGSandrew
Scarletmoon
YouDontSeeMe
Lucy
Selah
suburbanmessiah
spidEr
Acid84
vin_diesel
jada887
Grayscale
spinvault
jp2892
Kiwik
lilith
Kida
aquillina
sororityalpha
bubbles
Freezingmoon
shades
cypressdustwitch
Vii
sscc
Lizpuff
PaintItBlack
ThoughtBox
cyn1231
astrospace92
Jayhawk80
Belladonna
slippy123
Gctiger
human_abstract
Jbow89
TaylorsMom
Gamling
C#major
04daviszoe
Archvile
alt reality
radaddio
Gonz
afrrs
exceptionella
LPorter101
Fatheroftwo
John Denver
Gustopoet2
Dico
Falco
eli27
meenwhile
browneyes11
ellie z
Sabratha
lol
WhereHateRunsRed
paradisedreams
JDM87
Mj2beat
lasttrain
jettfyre80
carrie12
TheFragile
Juicy Jazzy
Draw_It_White
Mr_Chagrin
Z_Splatter
tfsa47090
Marco1211
maninthebox
em81
JayJay
deelightful
RaiseTheFist
MarmaladeSkies
Wideawake
queenfarooq
BurnIt
Lifetime
Jenn
areyoulistening
tragedy79
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79536
Forum Reputation : 38

The small questions thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:08 am

@bubs oh okay. matt was the one who played football for a bit too and was friends with Isaiah no?

Contribution Points : 74817
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:25 am

That's correct.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 3:22 pm

slippy123 wrote:
lasttrain wrote:
Does anyone have the names of the students who were in the cafeteria when Eric and Dylan were trying to set off the bombs?

Or the kid who took a nasty dive over the CCTV when one of the crickets exploded near him?

If you are talking about the guy that did a barrel roll after leaping to the side. Thats Mr Frieson a teacher and he was hit by shrapnel in his leg. Im on my phone now or I would post a link.

Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105213
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 3:42 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
lasttrain wrote:
Does anyone have the names of the students who were in the cafeteria when Eric and Dylan were trying to set off the bombs?

Or the kid who took a nasty dive over the CCTV when one of the crickets exploded near him?

If you are talking about the guy that did a barrel roll after leaping to the side. Thats Mr Frieson a teacher and he was hit by shrapnel in his leg.  Im on my phone now or I would post a link.

Could of been a teacher, I only saw the footage once or twice. I know he was Cory Friesons dad, who was close friends with Chris Morris, and hung out with Eric and Dylan here and there.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 3:43 pm

bubbles wrote:
liquorvamp wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Yes, however, that photo alongside the proper-pose photo of the class photo we've seen floating around isn't the full complete picture. if you look properly it's been cropped at the side. IDK why it's been cropped, where the full one is and who provided the picture we've seen all the years in the first place.

Good point. Was it perhaps cropped because Eric and Dylan's murdered and injured senior victims coincidentally all happened to be situated on the other side of the photo?

That is odd that the two seniors killed are somehow not in the senior photo...
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 5:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's because they may have been on the cropped out portion of the class photo that we have seen for years as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I have discussed. that's not the full photo we're looking at

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 5:47 pm

I get that, it's just an odd occurrence.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:23 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
lasttrain wrote:

If you are talking about the guy that did a barrel roll after leaping to the side. Thats Mr Frieson a teacher and he was hit by shrapnel in his leg.  Im on my phone now or I would post a link.

It was Mr. Eric Kritzer (pages 003481-003486) who jumped/dove out of the way of the exploding pipe bomb - He was Eric's Philosophy Teacher.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 9:13 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
lasttrain wrote:

It was Mr. Eric Kritzer (pages 003481-003486) who jumped/dove out of the way of the exploding pipe bomb - He was Eric's Philosophy Teacher.

Ah thats right i was mistaken. Lo siento
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 11:36 am

lasttrain wrote:

One of them is Mary Campbell. She felt the fire bomb and claimed to be less than 5ft away from them at points

You can find her in the 11k on pg 2626
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 3:52 pm

Dylan's trousers (pants) were black during the day, but for some reason many art and re-enactments seem to usually give him olive colored trousers (Columbinius, I'm Not Ashamed etc) I wonder why that is, probably because the CCTV footage shows his trousers being much lighter to his shirt, despite them being the same color.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97793
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 4:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - is there a great deal to see in Hungerford after Ryan's spree? I know there was some sort of plaque near the football ground. I've been meaning to get down again.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83721
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Now for a really small question: Has anyone ever actually had Blackjack Pizza? I bet it's probably shitty but hey, ya never know. jocolor

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 12:15 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:
Now for a really small question: Has anyone ever actually had Blackjack Pizza? I bet it's probably shitty but hey, ya never know. jocolor

I have not.  But I think I would have been afraid to go there when Chris, Eric and Dylan worked there!  With Bob the owner being an alcoholic and "suspected" drug user, and a bunch of seemingly out of control teens involved you never know what you are going to get!

*Edit to say...we do order pizza from time to time and I guess I don't really know who makes it so...maybe we do order from those kinds of places. I was mostly meaning a walk in order I suppose
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 12:40 pm

I deffy don't where I live. To me it doesn't sound like one of the most outstanding italian/pizza franchises around though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "I have not. But I think I would have been afraid to go there when Chris, Eric and Dylan worked there! With Bob the owner being an alcoholic and "suspected" drug user, and a bunch of seemingly out of control teens involved you never know what you are going to get!" With all that you've described, I think I would WANT to be around a shady atmosphere such as that hahah. I would love to watch the way Eric flirts and waits on girls who come by the place.

Contribution Points : 73173

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 2:24 pm

Approximately when did Eric and Dylan start planning the attack? I've heard it was eight months ahead but I've also heard it was right after they got arrested so January 98.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 2:47 pm

aquillina wrote:
Approximately when did Eric and Dylan start planning the attack? I've heard it was eight months ahead but I've also heard it was right after they got arrested so January 98.

Hard to say for sure.

They stated they planned it for "over a year" on the 20 so that means prior to April 1998, they got the guns in Nov 1998, Eric and even moreso Dylan were writing about it over a year before...Dylan I think started in what ? 1997?
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

Contribution Points : 72965

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 5:10 pm

Does anybody know if Sue remained in contact with Eric's parents?
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 101049
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 5:13 pm

Kida wrote:

yes, occasionally.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 6:13 pm

I wonder if their brothers Byron and Kevin keep in touch or have spoken to one another at all. Found out they're the exact same age so that was quite a coincidence between the two

Contribution Points : 74817

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 6:46 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
I wonder if their brothers Byron and Kevin keep in touch or have spoken to one another at all. Found out they're the exact same age so that was quite a coincidence between the two

Yeah, I've always wondered about their brothers. They've managed to maintain a very low profile (which they have every right to), but I've always been curious as to what insight they had growing up with their brothers and what their feelings, thoughts and experiences were in the aftermath of what happened at Columbine.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 7:10 pm

Maybe Kevin's and Byron's kids have playdates together and they become best friends that actually last for life.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 7:46 pm

no i don´t think byron and kevin are friends. it is only a feeling. but like tom, byron doesn´t want to do anything with columbine.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 8:17 pm

"Dylan and Eric had also met in junior high school."
True or False?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 8:53 pm

Yes, they met at Ken Caryl Middle School

1993 August to ~December

Kevin in Grade 10 at Columbine High School

Eric/Dylan both in Grade 7 at Ken Caryl Middle School – Littleton, Colorado

*12-16-93 – At 12, Eric has Surgical Correction of Pectus Excavatum

1994 January to June

Kevin in Grade 10 at Columbine High School

Eric/Dylan both in Grade 7 at Ken Caryl Middle School – Littleton, Colorado

~April/May ’94 – Eric and Dylan become friends

*06-09-94 – At 13, Eric has a steel strut removed from the previous surgery
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96366
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 9:21 pm

em81 wrote:
Kida wrote:

yes, occasionally.

Wonder how they feel about her putting most of the blame on him in her book?

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 10:36 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
em81 wrote:
Kida wrote:

yes, occasionally.

Im reading her book right now. Im disappointed. I read only half of it but I got a feeling that shes fooling herself or denies who the real Dylan was. She clearly believes that Eric was an undiagnosed psychopath. Her son was the one fooling everybody, Eric thoughts and plans were all over the place. Mad She rearly mentions a "good side" of Eric. On the other hand for Dylan... Rolling Eyes

"Dylan’s depressiveness would not have turned into murderousness without Harris’s leadership, but
something in Eric might have lost motivation without the thrill of dragging Dylan down with
him."

"(In any case, because the adolescent brain is still
developing, a formal diagnosis of psychopathy is only possible after the subject turns
eighteen.) Even so, Eric certainly satisfies a great number of the diagnostic markers
associated with this personality disorder."

"Not every psychopath is a criminal or a sadist, but if they
do move in that direction, as Eric did, they can become highly dangerous."

"We know Eric was overwhelmingly persuasive. His Diversion counselor, dismissing him
early from the program, said at the end of her final report, “muy facile [sic] hombre,” which
my Spanish-speaking friends translate as an affectionate characterization along the lines of
“super-easy guy.” Eric’s perceived halo may have extended to Dylan, whose own grades
weren’t good enough to justify his early dismissal from Diversion. A number of the
psychologists I have spoken to have told me how scarily charismatic and charming
psychopaths can be—how quick they are to find the wedge, and how masterfully they work
the lever. I am not sure that Dylan, especially in an impaired state, was in a position to
extricate himself from that relationship."

He was so persuasive and charming every girl fell for him.

Last edited by Kida on Fri May 27, 2016 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 10:58 pm

Kida wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
em81 wrote:
Kida wrote:

yes, occasionally.

Im reading her book right now. Im disappointed. I read only half of it but I got a feeling that shes fooling herself or denies who the real Dylan was. She clearly believes that Eric was an undiagnosed psychopath. Her son was the one fooling everybody, Eric thoughts and plans were all over the place. Mad He rearly mentions a "good side" of Eric. On the other hand for Dylan... Rolling Eyes

"Dylan’s depressiveness would not have turned into murderousness without Harris’s leadership, but
something in Eric might have lost motivation without the thrill of dragging Dylan down with
him."

"(In any case, because the adolescent brain is still
developing, a formal diagnosis of psychopathy is only possible after the subject turns
eighteen.) Even so, Eric certainly satisfies a great number of the diagnostic markers
associated with this personality disorder."

"Not every psychopath is a criminal or a sadist, but if they
do move in that direction, as Eric did, they can become highly dangerous."

"We know Eric was overwhelmingly persuasive. His Diversion counselor, dismissing him
early from the program, said at the end of her final report, “muy facile [sic] hombre,” which
my Spanish-speaking friends translate as an affectionate characterization along the lines of
“super-easy guy.” Eric’s perceived halo may have extended to Dylan, whose own grades
weren’t good enough to justify his early dismissal from Diversion. A number of the
psychologists I have spoken to have told me how scarily charismatic and charming
psychopaths can be—how quick they are to find the wedge, and how masterfully they work
the lever. I am not sure that Dylan, especially in an impaired state, was in a position to
extricate himself from that relationship."

He was so persuasive and charming every girl fell for him.

Totally agreed.If you'd like to go back and read the threads for the first month after the book and the interview you will see that many of us came to the same conclusion and some had waited for the book for years who were disappointed to the extreme.
If I were Eric's parents I would feel highly angry and offended that the parent of the other boy who was in on this with my son had scapegoated my kid and basically put the majority of the blame for the entire thing on him, but of course I don't know how his parents feel.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they can't put it past her. She's his mother. Dylan was her baby.
And i'm just assuming but I hate to say that the Harrises probably wiped their hands clean off of this case...I think they're probably at that route of pretending it never happened.

Kida

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:34 am

I think that the Herrises are in denial. More than the Klebolds. Everytime Eric did something bad his parents got his back. They just "accepted" the evil portray of Eric in order not to be sued or acused again.  (my opinion)
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 3:01 pm

I think this thread should be stickied, no? admins? cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 7:19 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:44 am

From a put together Columbine timeline:
"11:19 a.m. — With a shout of “Go! Go!” Klebold and Harris start shooting from the top of the stairs leading into the west side of the school."

Is it confirmed at all that this was said and apparently by Eric? and if it was him what are you guys' thoughts of this that he's the one to prompt the beginning of the entire thing?

Last edited by liquorvamp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 8:37 am

I could see it being Eric. As I recall from the 11k one of the witnesses of the "go go" comment stated that it was neither Eric or Dylan it was a third shooter. So who really knows.

I think after the bombs failed E&D were thrown into a tailspin of "well what do we do now?" and had to discuss. Then One of them shouted GOGO in order to get the new plan going.

Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118575
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 9:02 am

liquorvamp wrote:
Yea, I'll sticky it now.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 10:38 am

One of the things I was thinking....does anyone know when "Eric in Columbine" was filmed? In that video at one part Eric is seemingly picking at his right hand. I am wondering if he could be picking at the "scab" that he was left by shooting his sawed off gun? Thoughts?

Archvile

Archvile

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 12:00 pm

I always thought that video was filmed around Feb 1998 awhile after their arrest.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118575
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 12:01 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
One of the things I was thinking....does anyone know when "Eric in Columbine" was filmed?  In that video at one part Eric is seemingly picking at his right hand.  I am wondering if he could be picking at the "scab" that he was left by shooting his sawed off gun?  Thoughts?
I doubt it. He was wearing shorts. So my guess is it was around August/September, 1998. They didn't buy their guns until December, 1998 and it would have been way too cold for shorts by then. Especially in Colorado. It starts snowing in late October/November there.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 2:22 pm

Thank you loads [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Vii

Contribution Points : 73955

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 4:45 pm

I wonder if Dylan's mom knew that Brooks' brother was the one who informed his family about Eric's website and she just wanted to add this incident in its original scenario that certainly was to Dylan's benefit or she never learned that Brooks made it up. I was really disappointed when I read it in her book. (btw. that lie alone to me questions everything else Brooks has ever said or wrote in his book, who knows if the infamous conversation in the parking lot on 4/20 is not made up to some extent either).
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:17 pm

Vii wrote:
I wonder if Dylan's mom knew that Brooks' brother was the one who informed his family about Eric's website and she just wanted to add this incident in its original scenario that certainly was to Dylan's benefit or she never learned that Brooks made it up. I was really disappointed when I read it in her book. (btw. that lie alone to me questions everything else Brooks has ever said or wrote in his book, who knows if the infamous conversation in the parking lot on 4/20 is not made up to some extent either).

Being that we only know who Sue consulted with when writing her book and not where every bit came from I think it might be fair to say that Sue did think Dylan gave the address to Brooks. Brooks tells this as fact and a lot of sources state this same thing as fact. The fact that Aaron did call attention to the website is a very little known fact and I think people tend to dismiss it.

If she did indeed know that Aaron was the original informant of the site and she chose to ignore it though I wouldn't be surprised. There are a few things in her book that I was meh about. More than a few.

She is a great writer but leaves some things to be desired. I think she follows her heart moreso than the facts. I cannot blame her.
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 6:43 pm

I'm not sure if there is already discussion about this, I searched and couldn't find it.

This woman claims to be speaking to Eric and Dylan in the after-life. I do not believe in this type of thing, but what do you guys think of it?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 6:44 pm

Also, why would Brooks make up that Dylan was the one that informed him. Was he tryna make his childhood bestie look better? Tryna make the story more tragic than it is?
The parking lot exchange is something only Brooks himself will take to his grave whether it is true or not.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 6:47 pm

I don't understand Brooks Brown. How was he effected by the whole fiasco? Is he still scarred just as everyone else? He's a complicated person indeed.

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Archvile wrote:
I'm not sure if there is already discussion about this, I searched and couldn't find it.

This woman claims to be speaking to Eric and Dylan in the after-life. I do not believe in this type of thing, but what do you guys think of it?

Yeah....no...that's bullshit.
I grow up in a culturally spiritual/superstitious religion myself yet I don't believe all the channeling of afterlife let alone Eric or Dylan themselves at all...like 'Columbiners' claiming they have dreams of them or they speak to them.
Stop it. Don't have to make it more grim as it is and also if anybody should ever speak to the boys in the afterlife it would be their parents or brothers themselves. Kinda like when Sue has dreams of Dyl.

Last edited by liquorvamp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 6:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think he was initially affected by it just as anyone else, almost in a hazed state of shock as they were his close friends, but eventually grew to love all the attention, and started being a fabricating storyteller as before NBK he had always been almost a pathological liar.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 7:15 pm

How bad was the bullying and jock-culture at Columbine? Has anything changed at all since 4/9/1999? Or has everyone just gone back to their normal habits?

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 7:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] nothing has changed babygirl. it's the same literally everywhere anytime. it's life.

bullying hasn't changed, any possible changes is the protection to inevitable harm that might happen such as, metal detectors in school, heightened security, etc. That's because we know harm and violence could happen any day. Apparently it's so hard for people to simply treat others with respect.
"you can change the scenery but not the situation."

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 10:14 pm

Archvile wrote:

I don't believe it either.I don't believe you can ever contact dead people, not even family and friends.
If you accept the truth of the Bible, the Bible is very clear that you cannot.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 8:33 am

I think it is possible they are talking to "something" I do not think it is Dylan or Eric. A demon perhaps....

Or perhaps they are full of shit. That makes sense too

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next