Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The small questions thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lizpuff
Off Topic Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 33663

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
When was their Radioactive Clothing video filmed?

I read once that it was filmed in Late March to early April 99. But I cannot recall where I read it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

Contribution Points : 29544

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:06 am

Is it true that there's gonna be an upcoming Columbine conference in Littleton?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:45 pm

@ultraviolencelv I think I saw something on Tumblr yesterday but totally scrolled past. What did you hear?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:51 pm

[quote="ultraviolencelv"]Is it true that there's gonna be an upcoming Columbine conference in Littleton?[/quote]

Looks like it's a "National School Safety Symposium" Go to thebriefings dot com
Back to top Go down
shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:26 pm

doomsdaydream wrote:
Looks like it's a "National School Safety Symposium" Go to thebriefings dot com
Okay I'll check it out. Thank you. And I saw it on Tumblr too, someone said something about going there so I'm like hm? What kind of conference is that? Haha.

aquillina

Contribution Points : 23573

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:12 pm

Should I read Tom Mauser's book?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:52 pm

@aquillina
Be aware that this book could have been written under influence of emotions. It happens when a writer is related to the victim.

Do you think that before commiting suicide E&D had a farewell? Was it a special ritual or ordinary goodbye? Theese boys were tied up with each other, so IMO they couldn't just say bye and end their lives.
Back to top Go down
shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:05 pm

TheWitcher wrote:
Do you think that before commiting suicide E&D had a farewell? Was it a special ritual or ordinary goodbye? Theese boys were tied up with each other, so IMO they couldn't just say bye and end their lives.
Ordinary goodbye. NBK was their farewell. Who else in this lifetime would find a friend who would kill and commit suicide with you?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:14 pm

Yeah, adrenaline rush, seeing anihilation they did in library. There was no time for something more. They though that SWAT team could be next doors close to them.
Back to top Go down
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:17 pm

What was up with the white baseball caps?

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:27 pm

on who? the jocks?

aquillina

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:48 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
on who? the jocks?
Of course. Where did this trend come from? It sounds like something only two year old would come up with.

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:59 pm

Of course. Where did this trend come from? It sounds like something only two year old would come up with.
Idk, must be a 90s thing but boy the white caps were uhhggggglyy. and they're all wearing it backwards inside school. I mean..

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:20 am

Jocks at my highschool wore white caps with abercrombie shirts and adidas shoes. If you didn't wear that stuff you weren't cool.

The girls had dark brown hair with huge ugly chunks of orange blonde in their hair. It was gross looking but that was what was in.

View user profile
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:27 am

Jocks at my highschool wore white caps with abercrombie shirts and adidas shoes.  If you didn't wear that stuff you weren't cool.  

The girls had dark brown hair with huge ugly chunks of orange blonde in their hair.  It was gross looking but that was what was in.
Where are you from? If I may ask.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:31 am

Jocks at my highschool wore white caps with abercrombie shirts and adidas shoes.  If you didn't wear that stuff you weren't cool.  

The girls had dark brown hair with huge ugly chunks of orange blonde in their hair.  It was gross looking but that was what was in.
Where are you from? If I may ask.

Minnesota
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:11 pm

The latest issue which bothers me. I wish we knew how their last meal looked like. Did E&D have favourite food? Maybe they didn't eat at all but it's kinda strange when you need power to carry all equipment. Cini Minis? It was a breakfast time. Smile

Eric was seen  drinking in cafeteria, but i doubt that they were eating enything during attack.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:16 pm

TheWitcher wrote:
The latest issue which bothers me. I wish we knew how their last meal looked like. Did E&D have favourite food? Maybe they didn't eat at all but it's kinda strange when you need power to carry all equipment. Cini Minis? It was a breakfast time. Smile

Eric was seen  drinking in cafeteria, but i doubt that they were eating enything during attack.
'

The ciniminis was Eric Jackson. Dylan was in the car but did not eat anything during the video. The night before they supposedly went to Outback Steakhouse where Dylan had steak. There are rumors that Dylan also drove around the morning of the 20 going to perhaps BK but nothing substantiated. I sometimes wonder if they actually even went to Outback.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:19 pm

lollolololool [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:22 pm

Hahahahah.

The very last pleasure they had in their lives was a meal in Outback.

Despite of NBK ofc. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:32 pm

TheWitcher wrote:
Eric was seen drinking in cafeteria, but i doubt that they were eating enything during attack.

Who knows maybe during the quiet period in the middle of the rampage they took a break and had a sandwich feast they packed themselves, maybe a couple dr.peppers you know, sunflower seeds.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:37 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
TheWitcher wrote:

Who knows maybe during the quiet period in the middle of the rampage they took a break and had a sandwich feast they packed themselves, maybe a couple dr.peppers you know, sunflower seeds.

I wonder how disappointed Eric would have been to find out they no longer make those seeds.....

I was meaning to ask [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about the potato skins....It seems potato skins may never really fully digest meaning they could have been from the night before rather than the morning of the 20. Insignificant really but I have always wondered if Dylan going to BK was true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:43 pm

I wonder how disappointed Eric would have been to find out they no longer make those seeds.....

I was meaning to ask [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about the potato skins....It seems potato skins may never really fully digest meaning they could have been from the night before rather than the morning of the 20. Insignificant really but I have always wondered if Dylan going to BK was true.

Great minds think alike, cause that was the first thing that popped in my head. Autopsy report did state that Dylan had the potato skins so, It may have been from Outback. Reason I say so cause I'm not sure if they had time to drop by BK morning of 4/20 to...eat? It would have to fit the timeline. I'm on the fence about them having time to eat considering they did went around town before the rampage, and whether it's true the night before they went to Outback.

I too have a feeling the steakhouse didn't happen and they were actually prepping. So, it's between the two Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:50 pm

It's like watching TV news during attack. Those are just gossips.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:51 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:

Great minds think alike, cause that was the first thing that popped in my head. Autopsy report did state that Dylan had the potato skins so, It may have been from Outback. Reason I say so cause I'm not sure if they had time to drop by BK morning of 4/20 to...eat? It would have to fit the timeline. I'm on the fence about them having time to eat considering they did went around town before the rampage, and whether it's true the night before they went to Outback.

I too have a feeling the steakhouse didn't happen and they were actually prepping. So, it's between the two Neutral

Yea I just don't feel like the Outback meeting happened. On one had I think it could have. If it truly was Eric's fave spot why not go there the day before for old times sake. But (and maybe this is only because it was only Dylan that mentioned Outback) I just don't feel like they went there. No real evidence to back myself up. They had a ton of planning left and I feel like Dylan saying he had steak at Outback kinda stands out as a fib. I guess they could have planned at Outback though..... I also got a feeling about it when people like Nate were talking about Outback...IDK now I am just rambling lol

View user profile
shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:06 pm

Yea I just don't feel like the Outback meeting happened. On one had I think it could have. If it truly was Eric's fave spot why not go there the day before for old times sake. But (and maybe this is only because it was only Dylan that mentioned Outback) I just don't feel like they went there. No real evidence to back myself up. They had a ton of planning left and I feel like Dylan saying he had steak at Outback kinda stands out as a fib. I guess they could have planned at Outback though..... I also got a feeling about it when people like Nate were talking about Outback...IDK now I am just rambling lol
Hahah, nah you're not.
If I had to settle for one, I'd say it was the night before and maybe they did go to Outback for one last meal @ their fav place, maybe had a deep conversation there, last minute planning. I doubt that any eating on the morning of 4/20 could possibly occur...they had alot of things to get together.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:24 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Hahah, nah you're not.
If I had to settle for one, I'd say it was the night before and maybe they did go to Outback for one last meal @ their fav place, maybe had a deep conversation there, last minute planning. I doubt that any eating on the morning of 4/20 could possibly occur...they had alot of things to get together.

Agreed! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:27 pm

Is it true that Kevin named his daughter Erica or is that an internet rumour

aquillina

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:35 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Is it true that Kevin named his daughter Erica or is that an internet rumour
I have never heard of that before. Can someone help verify this?

spinvault

Contribution Points : 23551

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:29 pm

I have heard that also on tumblr,but it wasn't verified.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next