Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

The small questions thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
slippy123

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu May 18, 2017 7:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Because they wanted to be perceived as godlike by deciding who lives and who dies so they let some people live and killed others.  At least that's what has been speculated. They also didn't seem to kill students they've had conversations with that day.

The prevailing opinion is that by then, even the "excitement" from killing was no longer there for them.

The CCTV ran for for a few hours.  It missed the start due to a custodian changing the tape and a phone call that interrupted him in the middle of that tape change.  The entire video is on YouTube. You see them coming down a couple times, sipping a drink from the tables, trying to shoot the propane tanks, etc.

You also see Mr. Sanders running up the stairs...  Crying or Very sad  

Thanks to CVA we now know that the CCTV did indeed show Eric and Dylan planting the propane bombs in the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu May 18, 2017 10:48 pm

Actually it was AWResistance that spotted it & Harbinger brought it to CVA's attention:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EGSandrew
Randy Stair
September 17, 1992 -
June 8, 2017

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue May 23, 2017 8:07 am

Does anyone know how many times Eric and Dylan actually got to practice shooting their guns besides the Rampart Range video?

TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue May 23, 2017 3:42 pm

Does anyone know how many times Eric and Dylan actually got to practice shooting their guns besides the Rampart Range video?

There isn't a specific number, but they went out shooting at least two times. One time being the RR video, and the other being when they just got the guns. They talked about going into the woods and shooting the carbine into the ground to test it.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu May 25, 2017 4:41 pm

Jen, you don't know shit about wayne harris and for you to accuse him of not giving a fuck about his son eric is fucked up. frankly, i dont blame the guy. i wouldn't want to be wrote about and discussed in a forum the way you guys do to him and susan, commenting on everything they do, it makes sense that he doesn't feel comfortable to speak to the public.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slippy123

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu May 25, 2017 6:08 pm

Actually it was AWResistance that spotted it & Harbinger brought it to CVA's attention:

Well excuse me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
starrwilliams

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon May 29, 2017 12:55 pm

Does anyone know (even if it's just a estimate) where Anne Marie was outside when she was shot? I know Zero Hour makes it seem like she was shot in the parking lot. But that documentary was obviously made when they were still in the early years of the investigation.

This here is a diagram that I posted awhile back on our Columbine Facebook page. This should give you a good idea where she was at when she was shot. And this is from official documents so it should be accurate.

I've always wondered if this was a person, or if I was seeing stuff and it was just scattered backpacks?? Now it's clear that it actually is her when you see a better quality version of it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't see it. Where is she?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon May 29, 2017 7:45 pm

the white/grey in front of the grass patch immediately beside the black bag.

starrwilliams

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon May 29, 2017 9:27 pm

Are you sure? It looks nothing like a human body. I've even gone over aerial shots of this area and I could see those white and grey items there, doesn't look like a person at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon May 29, 2017 9:31 pm

deeagle wrote:

Are you sure? It looks nothing like a human body.  I've even gone over aerial shots of this area and I could see those white and grey items there, doesn't look like a person at all.

no but i guessing thats what hes talking about.

Gonz

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:25 pm

Does anyone know where are these gifs from? The original video? It looks so clear.
The first group of GIFs are from the documentary '13 Families'. The second group are from a random news segment with Craig Scott. Sorry I cant be more specific.

Thanks for answering! It's been a while since I watched '13 families'. I was curious about the Craig Scott video since it shows the whole West entrance area before the remodeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:00 pm

I recently read an article from two days after the shooting that claimed Eric's yearbook that was seized from his home had "dead", "dying", or "save" written over some of the student's photos. Was this ever confirmed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
starrwilliams

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:22 pm

I recently read an article from two days after the shooting that claimed Eric's yearbook that was seized from his home had "dead", "dying", or "save" written over some of the student's photos. Was this ever confirmed?

I don't think the yearbooks were even out yet I remember seeing a video about the yearbooks and the controversy over whether or not their pictures should be in included. The yearbook actually had a middle section honoring the students and teacher that were killed, so no, I don't think that's true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:42 pm

deeagle wrote:

I don't think the yearbooks were even out yet  I remember seeing a video about the yearbooks and the controversy over whether or not their pictures should be in included.  The yearbook actually had a middle section honoring the students and teacher that were killed, so no, I don't think that's true.

Maybe it was the yearbook from the year before? I know Eric had a shit list that included names of seniors from the class of '98, so it's possible it was from his junior year. But I haven't heard about it from anywhere but that article, so I am skeptical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:15 pm

Were the car bombs also timed and if so, what time were they set to explode?

Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:35 pm

Yes. 11:18 A.M.

sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:16 am

Yes. 11:18 A.M.
Thank you very much. Very Happy

Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:15 pm

In Sue Klebolds book she mentioned some of their friends couldn't go back to school or walk during graduation, does anyone remember who?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:03 am

Did that story about Dylan being in the sound booth when Rachel's music malfunctioned during a show actually happen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBdoomer1999

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:02 am

Why do you think they didn't kill more people in the library? They were vulnerable under the tables, and not moving. Eric and Dylan could have moved from table to table shooting them all in the head, but chose not to. I know they wanted to play god and let some people go, but since their original goal for a kill count was in the hundreds, I would have expected them to kill more when they had the chance.

Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:54 am

Why do you think they didn't kill more people in the library? They were vulnerable under the tables, and not moving. Eric and Dylan could have moved from table to table shooting them all in the head, but chose not to. I know they wanted to play god and let some people go, but since their original goal for a kill count was in the hundreds, I would have expected them to kill more when they had the chance.

I suspect the up close and personal thing was a bit tougher than they imagined. I think the going downstairs to try to detonate the bombs was as much that as it was to have a break from the close killing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:02 am

Did the students know that there were cameras in the cafeteria? Would Eric and Dylan have been aware that their trips into the cafeteria would be recorded?

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:41 am

Did the students know that there were cameras in the cafeteria? Would Eric and Dylan have been aware that their trips into the cafeteria would be recorded?

If it was anything like my school, the cameras would be somewhat in the open and since it was the 90's probably pretty large. I would think the kids would know the cameras were there.

I think they would have known they were on camera and probably got a kick out of it.

View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree 100%. They knew. I wonder if they had the technology we have now, they would have recorded parts of it or released things on social media like Randy Stair did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree 100%. They knew. I wonder if they had the technology we have now, they would have recorded parts of it or released things on social media like Randy Stair did.

There was some boy who did a stabbing in a school somewhere like Sweden who had a GoPro on. I guess Eric and Dylan would have got a kick out of having them on them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaylorsMom

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:44 pm

I believe the security cameras were in the hand drawn diagram Eric and Dylan made of the cafeteria when figuring out the positioning of the bombs and when the most students were in the cafeteria, so yes, I believe they knew damn well they were there and probably loved every minute of it.

In Zero Hour, after the actors who play E & D leave the library to head back to the commons and roam around the school....they had the actors have an almost disconnected or disbelieving look on their faces, like holy shit, we actually did it. Do you guys think that's how it really was, or at this point in the ordeal do you think they were still all pumped up? I personally think they were in disbelief that they actually went through with it, they were uneasy about the close up kills and knew their lives were officially over. What are your thoughts?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:04 pm

I believe the security cameras were in the hand drawn diagram Eric and Dylan made of the cafeteria when figuring out the positioning of the bombs and when the most students were in the cafeteria, so yes, I believe they knew damn well they were there and probably loved every minute of it.

In Zero Hour, after the actors who play E & D leave the library to head back to the commons and roam around the school....they had the actors have an almost disconnected or disbelieving look on their faces, like holy shit, we actually did it.  Do you guys think that's how it really was, or at this point in the ordeal do you think they were still all pumped up?  I personally think they were in disbelief that they actually went through with it, they were uneasy about the close up kills and knew their lives were officially over.  What are your thoughts?

I think after they were done in the commons (after the library) you can see the defeat on them. Kinda lagging about not really knowing what to do. I know they roamed about turning on the gas in the lab to try to set an explosion and trying very little to get into a couple of locked rooms. I think by then they knew the police were showing up. They obv did not know they would have had a lot longer before they started to come in so I think both boys thought they were down to their final minutes.

I don't think killing was quite so glorious as Eric thought it would be.

View user profile
Zerogoth22

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:51 am

So I have a question and since I am new here sorry if this question has already been asked before; but did they really like/ listen to Marilyn Manson's music?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:20 am

Eric, no. I think they found 1 CD in Dylan's room. According to friends I guess he liked the beat of the music more so than the words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:24 am

[/quote]

I think after they were done in the commons (after the library) you can see the defeat on them.  Kinda lagging about not really knowing what to do.  I know they roamed about turning on the gas in the lab to try to set an explosion and trying very little to get into a couple of locked rooms.  I think by then they knew the police were showing up.  They obv did not know they would have had a lot longer before they started to come in so I think both boys thought they were down to their final minutes.  

I don't think killing was quite so glorious as Eric thought it would be.[/quote]

Even Dylan was coming down from it, and he was having the time of his life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The small questions thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next