Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The best mainstream article about Sandy Hook

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SaucyJimmy

SaucyJimmy

Contribution Points : 63672
Forum Reputation : 25

The best mainstream article about Sandy Hook Empty
PostSubject: The best mainstream article about Sandy Hook   The best mainstream article about Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 4:58 am

-

Last edited by SaucyJimmy on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 69924
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: The best mainstream article about Sandy Hook   The best mainstream article about Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 5:54 am

I don't think it's very good too be honest.
I doesn't even state a single relevant fact.
Back to top Go down
ZCD99

ZCD99

Contribution Points : 61759
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The best mainstream article about Sandy Hook   The best mainstream article about Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 6:01 am

Oh no not the Guardian!

STK

Contribution Points : 72184
Forum Reputation : 328

PostSubject: Re: The best mainstream article about Sandy Hook   The best mainstream article about Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 6:02 pm

ZCD99 wrote:
Dog controls your destiny. Seek out three items of his favor and then seek his shrine
Wow. I just figured out that your profile picture is meant to be a dog! I always thought it was some weird alien thing from some indie horror games that keep popping up. lol!

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72184
Forum Reputation : 328

PostSubject: Re: The best mainstream article about Sandy Hook   The best mainstream article about Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 6:12 pm

Calling mass shooters "evil" is just as much of a cop out as saying "he's just crazy". It ignores the real root cause of their behavior, instead hand waving it away as the actions of some nefarious boogeyman, whom we simply cannot comprehend.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
ZCD99

ZCD99

Contribution Points : 61759
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The best mainstream article about Sandy Hook   The best mainstream article about Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 6:13 pm

STK wrote:
Wow. I just figured out that your profile picture is meant to be a dog! I always thought it was some weird alien thing from some indie horror games that keep popping up. lol!

Haha! Yep he is the Dog Shaman form Shadowrun. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The best mainstream article about Sandy Hook   The best mainstream article about Sandy Hook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best mainstream article about Sandy Hook
Page 1 of 1