Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

What if one of them backed out at the last minute..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Szabo

PostSubject: What if one of them backed out at the last minute..   Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:42 pm

what do you think the other would've done?

I think at least in Dylan's case he would've committed suicde either way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anananana

PostSubject: Re: What if one of them backed out at the last minute..   Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:30 pm

I've often wondered about this, and I've come to the logical and obvious conclusion that it just takes a very "special" kind of mental illness to have allowed it to "come to fruition" without either of them backing down, or at least waiting for the cops to arrest them/attempt escape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaylorsMom

PostSubject: Re: What if one of them backed out at the last minute..   Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there are a few different threads about this exact topic. I know it can be intimidating to search here but I find everyone's opinions fascinating! Definitely worth a look! I'm on my phone right now or else I'd link them here for you. Maybe someone else could? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Szabo

PostSubject: Re: What if one of them backed out at the last minute..   Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:27 am

Thanks TaylorsMom. I had a feeling this had probably been discussed already. I'll have a search through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheyAllFloatDownHere

PostSubject: Re: What if one of them backed out at the last minute..   Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:38 pm

Dont know

Last edited by TheyAllFloatDownHere on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: What if one of them backed out at the last minute..   Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:34 am

Dylan goes to Arizona and Eric joins the Marines.

starrwilliams

PostSubject: Re: What if one of them backed out at the last minute..   Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I don't know about Eric going to the Marines unless he got off his meds all together. They rejected him because he was on the meds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patodactyl

PostSubject: Re: What if one of them backed out at the last minute..   Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:36 am

I think they'd both have gotten too impatient and done what they wanted to do anyway. Dylan was looking so forward to death he'd have killed himself anyway. And Eric wanted to shoot everyone at that school so bad he'd have gone on a shooting spree solo. Unless it was just delayed by a day or so, but if one of them decided they didn't want to pursue it at all then those are my guesses. I read somewhere that it was actually planned for the 19th, and it was coincidentally on Hitler's birthday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moordenaar

PostSubject: Re: What if one of them backed out at the last minute..   Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:25 pm

They would've been too far into the plan. They dedicated their last years to the plan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grenier_VoDKa

PostSubject: Re: What if one of them backed out at the last minute..   Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:56 pm

If Eric backed down: Dylan would probably alone and probably kill more than he did with Eric. By the 9/11 call and eyewitness accounts Dylan enjoyed killing a lot and without Eric's broken nose he'd go longer. Dylan would either be in jail or dead.

If Dylan backed down: Eric would be disappointed in Dylan, his plans would probably be foiled. If his plans didn't go foiled it would be the same case for Dylan. Eric would probably kill Dylan.

Seeing as they're alone Columbine wouldn't be half as popular and they'd get disarmed sooner or later in the shooting. The guns, bombs, and ammunition would be double for both however.

Talking all that slick shit while my name is biblical
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatheroftwo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What if one of them backed out at the last minute..   Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I think Dylan ends up at UA for sure... possibly suicide down the road, but more likely he just meanders through his issues. DK was so numb and directionless I'm not sure he could go through with suicide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What if one of them backed out at the last minute..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1