Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

911 Call Transcript Source

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarin Gas Attack

Sarin Gas Attack

Contribution Points : 64448
Forum Reputation : 0

911 Call Transcript Source Empty
PostSubject: 911 Call Transcript Source   911 Call Transcript Source Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 12:44 am

So I was just wondering, where did these transcripts originally come from? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: 911 Call Transcript Source   911 Call Transcript Source Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 8:57 am

I assume someone listened to the audio of the 911 call and merely wrote down what they thought was said. Then it was posted on the Internet.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think the 911 call was ever "Officially" transcribed. So what we have is random people listening to it many times and saying what they think they heard. Which is why you can find different interpretations of the same 911 call.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 911 Call Transcript Source   911 Call Transcript Source Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 9:20 am

The transcripts go further than the publicly available version so it wouldn't of been just some person writing down what they think they heard. It likely came from the 11k or whatever. Although I remember reading that it came from Randy Brown. It was something along the lines of someone had the chance to either listen to the uncut version once or be given transcripts of the call for whatever reason. I would take it with a grain of salt though.
Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

Contribution Points : 64892
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: 911 Call Transcript Source   911 Call Transcript Source Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 9:59 am

Does the released part of the 911 call capture any killings in the library? I've read the police timestamp and it said that Eric and Dylan putted down their bags and started restocking on ammo soon after they've entered the library but the shooting never pauses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 911 Call Transcript Source   911 Call Transcript Source Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 10:04 am

I wish the full 911 call would be released.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 65753
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: 911 Call Transcript Source   911 Call Transcript Source Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 3:13 pm

I have a lot of issues with these transcripts. I believe whoever wrote them did not realize how much noise was coming from the dispatcher and people in her office. Many of the things said were from the police station, not from within the library. A lot of it seems a bit far-fetched IMO.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121538
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: 911 Call Transcript Source   911 Call Transcript Source Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 6:12 pm

That '911 Library Call Transcript' was apparently done by Kendra in preparation for a movie.

CalenceEthanEmerson explained it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 911 Call Transcript Source   911 Call Transcript Source Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

911 Call Transcript Source
Page 1 of 1