Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body

Go down 
+3
Jea
Semperfidelis
sscc
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Empty
PostSubject: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 5:27 pm

Whilst looking over some crime scene photos i found a photo which was taken outside room 10 looking into the room, behind a paper decoration you can see the black mass of his body next to the door with his Glock next to him.

Here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Inside view at the door of Room 10, Adams Knee can be seen with his glock in front of the door parallel to the first photo:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 6:25 pm

All that you can really see that's new is another part of his kneecap and his ass i think. It'd be nice if that paper candle wasn't there but above all he shouldn't be under the same airtight lid as his victims anyways if you ask me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 6:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Adam should of shot the paper candles down beforehand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 6:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I highly doubt he would have thought of that or cared enough about photos of his dead body being available online. If he did care about that stuff I'd say he would have uploaded the contents of that thumb drive he left for investigators like Randy Stair unless he didn't think of it or didn't purposefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sitnwatchitburn wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I highly doubt he would have thought of that or cared enough about photos of his dead body being available online. If he did care about that stuff I'd say he would have uploaded the contents of that thumb drive he left for investigators like Randy Stair unless he didn't think of it or didn't purposefully.

Obviously he didn't care, he had just shot 50+ rounds into a pile of kids in a toilet lol
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 7:03 pm

There's one more photo of Adam after his death that I know of. It's a close up shot of the gun in his pocket but you can still see much more than in either of the others, even if it's black and white.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 7:22 pm

TheyAllFloatDownHere wrote:
Obviously he didn't care, he had just shot 50+ rounds into a pile of kids in a toilet lol
Lmao.

sscc wrote:
There's one more photo of Adam after his death that I know of. It's a close up shot of the gun in his pocket but you can still see much more than in either of the others, even if it's black and white.

Are you sure that's him? In the photo you posted their kneecaps wouldn't be visible through the doorway because their thighs are facing south with their heels at their ass when Adam's thighs were facing west with his ankles south. Compare the photo with this diagram or whatever you call it.

Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 7:36 pm

sitnwatchitburn wrote:
Are you sure that's him?
Yes, I would say so. The photograph comes directly from the police documents and those shoes are fairly distinctive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 7:47 pm

sscc wrote:
Yes, I would say so. The photograph comes directly from the police documents and those shoes are fairly distinctive.
I'm not so sure.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:30 pm

sitnwatchitburn wrote:
sscc wrote:
I'm not so sure.
Who else would it be?

This was one of several photos taken by a FBI Special Agent as part of the investigation, at around noon on 12/14/12. They were taken on a cell phone and then transmitted through email in order to expedite the process.  They were taken to begin the process of identifying the weapons he used, as well as to distinguish Adam from his brother, who was being watched by the FBI at the moment.

This is what it says in the document.
Photos 2, 3 and 5 are redacted.

Here is photo 1.

Photo 4 is the photo I posted above.

Here is photo 6.

You can look at the document yourself in CFS 1200704597, file 00025240.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Fair enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 6:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes you provide some good information
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 8:09 am

sitnwatchitburn wrote:
sscc wrote:
I'm not so sure.

I can Confirm its Adam as we see the Sig sauer P226, his black cargos and also his black shoes and black canvas belt he was described wearing. Also note the carpet material in the photo it is no doubt the classroom carpet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 4:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for sharing the close up photo of the gun in Adam's pocket. I had actually not seen that photo before despite the extensive amount of time I had spent the past few months investigating the shooting and the events leading up to it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh and to be honest I am surprised Adam had an ass given how skinny the guy was lol. Kuddos for pointing out the alternative booty shot window view. Adam never seemed to be one to want too much attention drawn to him, kind of ironic that the few photos of him after his death are those awkwardly angled shots.
Back to top Go down
Semperfidelis

Contribution Points : 56322
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 5:24 am

I find it ironic (an irony I am happy is true) that the little SOB wanted to be famous like Eric and Dylan by outdoing them...and even though he killed more people, most people still don't care about him or his spree when compared to the interest in Columbine. Hell, the idiot "Truthers" think he never existed!

I hope his name fades into history.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 7:22 am

Semperfidelis wrote:
I find it ironic (an irony I am happy is true) that the little SOB wanted to be famous like Eric and Dylan by outdoing them...and even though he killed more people, most people still don't care about him or his spree when compared to the interest in Columbine.  Hell, the idiot "Truthers" think he never existed!

Mr productive posts. He's dead and gone. He won't see your kind words.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 57542
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 7:25 am

mordupen wrote:
Semperfidelis wrote:
I find it ironic (an irony I am happy is true) that the little SOB wanted to be famous like Eric and Dylan by outdoing them...and even though he killed more people, most people still don't care about him or his spree when compared to the interest in Columbine.  Hell, the idiot "Truthers" think he never existed!

Mr productive posts. He's dead and gone. He won't see your kind words.
it's only because of poor amount of information.

Semperfidelis

Contribution Points : 56322
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 7:42 am

Well aware he is dead and gone...but thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 28803
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 11:09 am

It's good that no pictures of his body are available. He liked posting pictures of dead shooters on Reddit, and he would have loved the novelty of having his released as well.

Insomnia, vril and anna444 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 21429
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 4:48 am

DanielBryer wrote:
It's good that no pictures of his body are available. He liked posting pictures of dead shooters on Reddit, and he would have loved the novelty of having his released as well.

"he would have loved the novelty of having his released as well."

it's not like he would've seen it he's been fucking dead for almost 10 years
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 5:20 am

vril wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

Fuck you troll.
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 21429
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 8:28 am

DanielBryer wrote:
vril wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

Fuck you troll.

I typed a coherent response and you call me a troll. lmfao. I have contributed way more to this forum than you ever will.

Amokauliflower and Homicide like this post

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 10:04 am

vril wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
vril wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

Fuck you troll.

I typed a coherent response and you call me a troll. lmfao. I have contributed way more to this forum than you ever will.
I am gonna reach 600 posts by the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Homicide

Homicide

Contribution Points : 14956
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 10:05 am

DanielBryer wrote:
vril wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
vril wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

Fuck you troll.

I am gonna reach 600 posts by the end of the day.

Please don't.
Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

Contribution Points : 15657
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 2:23 pm

DanielBryer wrote:
Well, when Adam Lanza is treated as a special case and doesn't get his body released like every other mass shooter, it mythologizes him in a way. Like he wasn't a human being but some kind of abstract destructive force. I would say that it'd put the conspiracy theories to rest, but who am I kidding, they'll have some sort of convenient excuse in their back pocket.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 3:17 pm

transcendentalauracel331 wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Well, when Adam Lanza is treated as a special case and doesn't get his body released like every other mass shooter, it mythologizes him in a way. Like he wasn't a human being but some kind of abstract destructive force. I would say that it'd put the conspiracy theories to rest, but who am I kidding, they'll have some sort of convenient excuse in their back pocket.
That is your logic, but Adam's mind didn't work like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body   Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate View Of Adams Dead Body
Page 1 of 1