Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Port Arthur Documentary

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Good Port Arthur Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Good Port Arthur Documentary   Good Port Arthur Documentary Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 4:35 am

I was sweeping through some old Port Arthur information online and i came across a documentary posted on youtube which has only been there since may 2016 and It is Called Crimes That Shook Australia: Port Arthur Massacre. (It is the Australian version of crimes that shook Britain).

But anyway it is one of the Documentary's on here people seem to like a lot, it walks you through the event in a Dramatized reconstruction similar to Zero Hour and shows Bryants path on the shooting in good detail, i really recommend it for those who have some time on their hands.
Back to top Go down

Good Port Arthur Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Port Arthur Documentary   Good Port Arthur Documentary Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 10:02 pm

Thanks for the rec! I might watch!
Back to top Go down

Good Port Arthur Documentary
Page 1 of 1