Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Denis Muravyov and Katerina Vlasova

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sitnwatchitburn

PostSubject: Denis Muravyov and Katerina Vlasova   Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:44 pm

I thought this might make for a good discussion and above all it might help figure out exactly why they did what they did. Essentially Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova were a teenage couple who ran away together to Katya's stepfather's summer home after an argument with their parents. There they opened a safe inside of the home and found 2 Shotguns, A pistol and a considerable amount of ammunition. On the third day (November 14th) police pulled up outside of the house looking to take them back to their parents. Denis & Katya opened fire on them injuring one officer and making them flee to cover from the van they arrived in. A standoff ensued which Denis & Katya live-streamed where they shot at the Van multiple times, Played with the guns and even made and ate food in the midst of the standoff which came to an end around 2pm UTC when they were given 40 minutes to think things over and surrender or police would rush the house. As the police closed in on the house shortly before the house was rushed Denis & Katya decided to commit suicide with Denis shooting Katya in the head with one of the shotguns as she was too scared to herself before Denis then took his own life across from his dead girlfriend. This is to try and figure out or get an idea as to why they shot at the police to begin with and above all commit suicide.

Some photos:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Death Photos [Click Here]:

Last edited by sitnwatchitburn on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov and Katerina Vlasova   Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:53 pm

I'm guessing it was just a rash decision to shoot at cops, and when they did they had no other choice but to go all the way.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov and Katerina Vlasova   Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:05 am

I'm honestly suprised that not a lot of people talked about this.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deeagle

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov and Katerina Vlasova   Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:49 am

The girl was just skin and bones. Goodness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov and Katerina Vlasova   Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:47 pm

Do you have the uncensored suicide pictures? If so can you PM them to me? Thank you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
skin and bones.
You could say she looked as if she was ready to die.....

TheyAllFloatDownHere

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov and Katerina Vlasova   Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:13 am

I find this a really dull uninteresting event, it was just 2 young immature idiots who got in the whole love story thing and thought it would be romantic to have a little final stand and shoot an innocent policeman, they could of been taken down very easily by snipers through the windows and the police were being easy on them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov and Katerina Vlasova   Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:43 am

I find this a really dull uninteresting event, it was just 2 young immature idiots who got in the whole love story thing and thought it would be romantic to have a little final stand and shoot an innocent policeman, they could of been taken down very easily by snipers through the windows and the police were being easy on them.
I totally agree. These idiots don't even deserve to be mentioned.

sitnwatchitburn

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov and Katerina Vlasova   Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:01 pm

It's history. And in my eyes all history whether good or bad should be remembered and preserved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheyAllFloatDownHere

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov and Katerina Vlasova   Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:35 pm

if youre gonna mention eastern euopean killers or figures you might wanna look at the Dnepropetrovsk spree killers in Ukraine who used a hammer to kill 21 people in only a few weeks in a small town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sitnwatchitburn

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov and Katerina Vlasova   Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:52 pm

if youre gonna mention eastern euopean killers or figures you might wanna look at the Dnepropetrovsk spree killers in Ukraine who used a hammer to kill 21 people in only a few weeks in a small town.

I know about them but these two are different to them seeing as they didn't kill anybody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov and Katerina Vlasova   Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:53 pm

It's history. And in my eyes all history whether good or bad should be remembered and preserved.
This isn't history. It's just a thing that happened. This hasn't impacted the world at large or even Russia in any meaningful way. It's as historic as any random murder. Less so as no one died, excepting the two attempted murderers.

sitnwatchitburn

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov and Katerina Vlasova   Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:20 pm

This isn't history. It's just a thing that happened. This hasn't impacted the world at large or even Russia in any meaningful way. It's as historic as any random murder. Less so as no one died, excepting the two attempted murderers.

It didn't impact the world or Russia in any meaningful way but these two teens are now dead and gone forever. Sure people die all the time and that's not seen as history but the event itself sets it apart from the rest even though it is small when compared to Columbine etc . You might as well say that Amanda Todd isn't history or just a thing that happened too going by that logic. But your definition of history more than likely differs to mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov and Katerina Vlasova   Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:35 pm

You might as well say that Amanda Todd isn't history or just a thing that happened too going by that logic. But your definition of history more than likely differs to mine.
Amanda Todd made an impact on the world. Her suicide resonated with a large amount of people. Her suicide started a dialogue on teenage suicide and bullying. That actually is "history" because it made an impact on the world. These two don't have that. Yes there gone, and yes that's tragic for their families, but it's not history.

It didn't impact the world or Russia in any meaningful way but these two teens are now dead and gone forever.
These two teens attempted to murder a innocent police officer. Their deaths are tragic for their families, but the fact that they are no longer apart of this world is not a tragedy. They were not innocent little angels, they were attempted murderers.

Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov and Katerina Vlasova   Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:09 am

Condoms are among the "ammunition" very colorfully characterizes this "tragedy". Why would they use protection if they were going to blow up heads? Smile  People just want to become famous by any means, to show what they are "cool" which is shooting at the police, want to play "bad". They are conducting adult life, but still they want to be treated like children, because it is very convenient not to be responsible for their actions. It may sound cruel to you, but I did not feel sorry for these empty-headed idiots. I know a lot of people like them. Natural selection! Twisted Evil

Wirely

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov and Katerina Vlasova   Yesterday at 1:20 am

This incident just shows how messed up and discriminatory this world is to young people. The couple just wanted to be together and left alone but instead they were going to be forced back to likely abusive households. When they were forced to go back to an environment that they could not handle they snapped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sitnwatchitburn

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov and Katerina Vlasova   Yesterday at 10:45 am

When they were forced to go back to an environment that they could not handle they snapped.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Denis Muravyov and Katerina Vlasova
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Miscellaneous :: Mental Health-
Jump to: